Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sipdip

To The CV"s,
I want to ask them what do you intend to show the Audience?
Do you want to show that All Discarded Lovers watching the show on their TV sets should follow the same policy & Harm themselves.
You Need to Show That Give a Chance to Life & Life will Give you a Chance to Live Once again.
People Follow the Show,They see their Favorite Idols as there Role-Models.
Do You Want to Motivate People in this way by showing this Non-Sensical crap?

Good questions asked! I wish CVs start focusing on a specific storyline rather than trying to keep all fan base on their toes and hence glued to the serial.
The audience is young but not fools, CVs

Perfectly said.....Dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It just Becoming a Jack of all things & Master of none by keeping everyone on their toes & Making Fun of self.
CV's should look & sense reality.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Jatin:- This was a absolute marvelous post. How in the earth did I miss it. I know because now a days I come to DMG forum just to post updates on my SR OS and I am done. I hardly venture into the Main Forum because I am sick of this so called AR forever naare.

Honestly what does Armaan what. As far as I recall he was the one who moved away in Panchagani when Riddhima was dying to get one glimpse of him because he wanted her to have a full life and now he is blaming her because she has moved on in life and found love in her husband. Now that is double standards. First of all you want her to move and then you blame her for your misery because she moved on. You should have credibility before you blame others. Agreed Armaan loved Riddhima with all his heart but when he left her dying then he lost her. Plain and simple. It is an age old rule which even school children follow. If you intentionally lose anything then you can blame the finder for being happy.

Also I don't agree with the character graph of Armaan. What is the cvs trying to show here. That if you happen to lose your lover to someone else then be miserable and make her guilty and miserable. How many people in India have successful love marriages. Almost 90% of love marriages do have parental opposition and eventually the girls and the boys do get married to other people owing to family pressure. Note I am really against putting pressure on your kids in matters of marriage as it ruins their lives and everyone involved. But these things do happen in India. So does the cvs want to show that if your lover does get married then go and self destruct yourself and make your lover guilty. Come on that is the wrong message the youth are getting.

And why can't the creatives for once move the story ahead and show that Armaan too can find love the second time around. It is enough of the same old going in circles theory. The serial now has become simply monotonous and boring and yeah too much of anything is poison. And for god's sake I can't understand the AR forever chants. And most of them chanting AR forever slogans are girls. Yeah I do understand being a girl that being wooed royally is a dream most girls cherish but frankly tell me how many of us have been swept off our feet in first love. Does this mean that we are not happy. And most of the fans do have the lines of reality and fiction blurred. What is wrong is real life is wrong in reel life too. I hope the cvs  of this faltu serial  do understand this and stop making this mockery of "moving on" .
Edited by psarada - 13 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Johanne & Akanksha,πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

I perfectly agree with what you Both have said & Thanks Johanne for Defending Riddhima.
You have perfectly Said that Riddhima isn't Jealous.
She Does'nt Need to Be Jealous & Insecure when She has a Hubby like Sid.
She 's just Guilty that Armaan is not able to Move on & As far as Shilpa image & perception goes,Riddhima has always seen Shilpa doing immature things so you can't blame her coz whatever you see,You make that Opinion about people.It's Upto Shilpa to reposition herself in Riddhima's Mind & I'm confident shilpa will Do it.

Riddhima is Just facing a responsibility coz Sid & Riddhima both feel that They should help Armaan but They should also Keep Distance & Armaan should also take a break from sanjeevani so that he may forget his past memories & Move ON.

Thanks to You Both For Your Love & Support Towards the post.
You Both are amazing writers.
Love You Both.πŸ€— 
Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Thanks Bani & Fiilza For Loving The Post.πŸ€—

Agreed Fiilza.This is the way to Move in Life & Make Adjustments with it.😊
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Jatin!

Take a bow!!!!!!! WOW! What an awesome and amazing post. I simply love reading your posts. You have the ability to give people the greatest inspiration and motivation to live life postively and to the fullest. I can always sense that positive energy flowing through your words.
I especially loved what you wrote:
U Want & U Get = LUCK.

U Want & U Wait = TIME.

U Want & U Compromise = LIFE.

Life Gives Answer in 3 ways.....
Life says YES & Gives you what you WANT.
Life says NO & Gives you something BETTER.
Life says WAIT & Gives you the BEST.

This is just WOW WOW simply amazing! I to be very honest don't watch DMG anymore. Like you said it was too much of a torture for me to watch it. I remember I used to feel bored and lack of interest in the storyline becuz, it was simply not going anywhere. I personally like your views about how one should live their life to the fullest with the examples of John Abraham movie and the guy with the polio you stated. I guess I needed that dose of inspiration in my own life as well as I constantly worry about everything in my life. That I forget that life is short and we need to make the most of the time we have right now. πŸ˜‰ But, I guess thats one of the most strangest things about us humans we know that life is short and everything is temporary but, yet we manage to just entangle ourselves into the daily stress of life and everyday problems.
                             Thanks for making my day with your great words of wisdom!
                                             😊 Have a great day buddy.
                                                              ~Payal
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome postπŸ‘
Very very well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

@Jatin- very well explained.
Media as in television is a very powerful weapon.
Sad that it has turned into a puppet which is controlled by a trp meter.
And yes - a word of suggestion to the cvs, in the process of showing their ever fav character Armaan as the eternal lover they are spreading wrong message across the nation.
Guys may think that is how a true lover should react or girls will expect such behavior.
I hope this "hurting himself" session gets over soon and I wanna see Armaan start liking shilpa - only bcoz it spreads a message saying that ppl can move on after a heart break and live life again.
Teens specially who live in the dream world need to know that.

Thanks Bhavi for loving the Post.πŸ€—
I Agree Television Media is a powerful Tool & That's Why It has to a Spread a good Message to Youth coz it's there Responsibility.
TRP concept has lost it's Charm & It is already in the Scanner.
CV's & Armaan are Spreading a wrong message & That's why i had to bring the Truth in front of the Forum.
You can't harm yourself like this.This looks like an Pathetic Looser.
CV's have to come up with Move ON & Should Give a message that Life Needs to Move ON & Life is Small So Enjoy it to the Fullest Extent.

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

in my aspect

well without forgeting the pain of past its not easy to move on so let him forgets the pain of past he will moveon hope i have answered sensible
he is so hurt right now that he cant see shilpa is for him or anyone else he has to bring out awl frustration and pain which he is hiding then only t can help
in terms of realism and cvs
u want realism well any person cant stay there where your x gf is married to someone and see them alwasy in reality this doesnt happens they just leave the place so this is a show eher realism is just not there just a ping pong of trps as they stil want to hold ar fans

Mithali,😊
You have Answered Sensibly.😊
I know he's Hurt but He's Not coming out of this.He's hurting himself More.
It affects Other's lives too yaar.

Well You have to Face the reality & You have to be Strong enough in Life.
You can't Run away from your Life Coz Your Ex has married & moved on Now.
You have to face the reality & accept it.
CV's are Ludicrous coz They are Doing Ridiculous & baseless steps for sake of TRP's.

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

a brilliant post jatinπŸ‘
but I think the reason armaan is not 'moving on' is bcoz the cvs love to drag the show.. we know sooner or later he will fall in love...again
betw..the guy u mentioned pankaj namdev is not in the final 18 selected . he lost it in the next selection round though he sang beautifully again😭

Jhoota Darling,πŸ˜›
Thanks for loving the Post.πŸ€—
CV's Love to Drag the Show but Every Thing Has it's Limit & If you Gonna Exceed than Your Limits ,then it's just like Poison as I have explained in my Example of Swami Vivekanand.

By The way,
I Don't know that you follow the Show.
Well Pankaj at that audition Time sang"Tenu naa Waasavi,Tenu mere Sahiba".That's what Brilliant Sanged.When i listened that Song,I too felt like I was Sitting in the Temple in front of God.
Well he again sanged "Laayi vi naa gayi,teni vayi bhi naa gayi" Brilliantly but these Judges of Reality Shows are Biased & Full with partiality.
Well there's another Guy with a Clept-lip Operation who Sanged "Yaa Rabba".He was also selected but i Don't know has he made in 18 or not. 
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Jatin.....wow what a sensible post in this nonsensical forum..I loved it so much..Yes life is abt accepting ..and making most of it..There is no perfect lover, love. life..You hv to make the best of what you have,;;πŸ‘πŸΌ

U Want & U Get = LUCK.

U Want & U Wait = TIME.

U Want & U Compromise = LIFE.

Life Gives Answer in 3 ways.....
Life says YES & Gives you what you WANT.
Life says NO & Gives you something BETTER.
Life says WAIT & Gives you the BE

Thisacwas mindblowing Jatin ..a lesson 4 my life to.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Uppaas,😊
Thanks Dear for Loving the Post & Calling it Sensible.πŸ€—
You are Absolutely Correct.
Nothing is Perfect in Life.You have to make Life Perfect.
You have to make the Best out of this Small Life.
You have To Love with Positive approach & mindset.