Thirumathi Selvam Archives August 2010

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Monday 2/8/10 - Archives'Copy

LR 1 appeals to DSDR - "vendam da.....let us destroy the documents"
DSDR is unrelenting - " kaasu peraatha manasatchi apdi ipdi nnu pesine, apram MM kitt pOttu kuduthuduven - ellame un tiruvilaiyaadal nnu. Naan en maamanaar kalile vizhunthu ange settle aagiduven..
nee thaan singi adikkanum, got it??" LR 1 is totally confused "enna da mirattare??" DSDR says that this is the only avenue open "ipdi thaan panam paarkka mudiyum. Avan ippO nera inge thaan varuvaan, naa solra mathiri sollu, ok??" LR 1 is really scared. RS , Reva and Mangu - RS is talking to some one on the phone. Mangu lovingly asks him to join the shopping spree but RS says that he has to make more money so that his family can shop till they drop. As soon as Reva and Mangu leave, MM arrives. Romba late aa vantha roshathOde holds RS by his collar " YEN shed kku vanthu YEN aalungalai adichi dwamsam panna enna thunichal unakku? The henchmen are ready to pounce but RS holds them. "UN shed aa??? enge dinga?? athellam antha kaalam. Ithu poora un thambi yoda tiruvilaiyaadal - with the blessings of your darling mom. Ange pOi avan sattayai pidi, ok ya??" MM tells RS that he will come back with his innocent bro and "smear soot" - "apram nee dead meat .." RS laughs and says "oru flick of my finger, nee iruntha edam theriyaame my men will make you minced meat.....pOda pOi un thambi yai kelu.."

MM express reaches home - DSDR has tutored mommy darling. MM has assumed that RS is a liar. Pulls Vaasu - " shed issue le your FIl says that you are the culprit. Avar munnadi vanthu , you are not responsible nnu sollu, apram paar, avarai enna panrennu.."
(yovvvvv, nee MM le yum jamakkalam filtered MM yya !!) Archu the watch dog finally gets up from her siesta and comes out. Sees hubby darling screaming ...gets to know that all their belongings have been looted. Rest of the episode merits 2 lines. MM gets to know ALL - tries to manhandle DSDR and LR 1 intervenes " avan life le settle aaganum nnu ipdi senjittOm " Adi mel adi for MM "senjuttOm aa ?? so, you are a koottu kalavaani??" Before LR 1 answers DSDR doles out the marana adi "not just the shed brother, this house is now my mom's..." MM is shocked  ( yeah sure!!) Archu is all set for a lage lage.. Thankfully it is Eljay who gets the baton from Roja
habbbbaaaa

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Update for Tuesday, Aug 3, 2010: Update By Eljay

SELVAM AND ARCHANA HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT BY BAGS AND VASU!

Opening scene: A disbelieving Selvam asks his mother if what Vasu said is true, and Bhagyam tries to mazhuppufy, and says even now matters can be settled.  Archana jumps into the fray at this point, and asks her if she was acting all these days, addressing her in the singular, and says (Oh boy, I am trying to see how I can put this in words without being crude like Archana!) that she has practically sold herself, at which point Bhagyam erupts.  She says that yes, she acted all these days, starting from the day Archana pushed her out in the rain, and has plotted this ever since.  Selvam is listening to all this, stunned, and Bhagyam says that this house was her only sotthu and now it is hers again.  Vasu jumps in and says that it is all theirs, Archana grabs the documents and tries to tear it up, Vasu grabs it from her and Selvam suddenly sees red and hits Vasu.  He hits him over and over again (and I was cheering from here!) and Bhagyam tries to separate them and then suddenly a car stops and RS's goons come in.  They attack Selvam together and push Archana down, then Selvam is pushed out of the house after much dishum, dishum, dishum!  Archana is also sent out in the same style.

As usual, the whole street is full of watchers and a couple of ladies come and ask Bhagyam what kind of a pombaLai she is, and Vasu tells them all to shut up and move on.  Finally, they all go away, and Archana picks Selvam up and holding him, she walks away, while Bhagyam has this satisfied smirk on her face.

A and S enter a temple and are sitting there, spent.  S is thinking of the times when he has given money to Vasu and Bhagyam, when he was attacked by RS's goons, when Archana gave the thali to save Vasu, when Siva tried to stop him from signing and A told him that she had a bad feeling about pledging the house.  What is the point of thinking about that now, crying after the milk has been spilled?  Finally, A turns around and praises S for being so strong and brave in the face of all this, while she spent her time crying and shouting, and then she realizes that he is crying, not just crying, but sobbing, and not just sobbing, but sobbing loudly.  She tries to calm him down, seeing that a crowd is gathering and watching, but he cannot be stopped, he continues to bawl loudly with his head in her lap and finally, his sobs subside.  The crowds move away.

Thodarum ... (izhuthu moodiyaacchuu)

Updates will be stopped from today folks. But, you can still discuss the show here . Every week a new thread will be opened to facilitate discussions.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Wednesday ( yet to be posted)

Thursday, August 5th
Update by eljay

Selvam and Archana go with Kuppan and Suppan (his two assistants) to their room.  They go through back lanes, through a door, into a courtyard, where women are doing dishes, into a room which is full of clothes lying here and there (somewhat like my son's room!) and generally messy.  S and A sit down while K and S apologize for the state in which their room is now.  Selvam sits down and starts crying again.  They tell him that he should not get like this, they can work, get a shed again, and they will rise in life.  (Thank you, guys, I was getting tired of Selvam crying.)  They go to get some food for S and A, saying they have money and refuse to take money from Selvam.

Selvam apologizes to Archana for bringing her here.  She would never have even imagined living in such a place, but she tells him there is nothing wrong with this room that a little cleaning won't fix, and she takes the broom and cleans it up.  Selvam tells her that S and K will never even recognize their room, and sure enough, they come and are surprised to see their room.  I think that this is the first time they are seeing the floor of their room!

They have brought food for Selvam and Archana.  Selvam asks them if they have eaten, they say they have but he knows that they have not eaten, they say that he gave them a job and food when they were starving, why can't they feed him now?  He tells Archana to divide the food equally and she does that, and gives them food in their hands.  They are in tears.

Poonga has been water beating with his friends and returns home to find Rani sitting outside and the door locked.  He wonders where Bhag and Archana could have gone, two women of their street come and tell him the entire story of how Selvam and Archana got kicked out of the house and Vasu told them that he had the documents for the house and shed and ordered everyone to clear out.  Poonga is furious and tells Rani to follow him.

RS's house - he and Bhagyam and Vasu are looking at the blueprints of the new Mangala Bhagyam Department Store.  Bhagyam is nervous about what is going to happen when Poonga gets home.  Mangalam comes into the room with coffee, RS is rude to her and asks her to leave them alone.  She asks what is going on, and he says they are discussing business.  She says she may have some ideas too, he tells her to leave.  Reva comes in and asks what is going on.  RS dismisses them both, they come outside and Mangalam tells Reva she thinks they are doing something fishy.  Right then, Poonga comes in, yelling for Bhagyam.  RS, Bhags and Vasu come out of the room, he accuses them all of cheating Selvam out of his house and shed, Reva denies it, he asks her to find out from Vasu, she questions Vasu, who is silent.  She asks Bhagyam and gets no answer there, either.

Thodarum ...
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wednesday - update By Daisy

Todays special- Selvam cries and cries- (can someone asked him to stop crying? archu was strong but he cries and cries- like baby )

Selvam kept weeping. Archu tries to coax  him. With sad, selvam sings his own perumai- say he never done anything wrong, do only good deeds towards his family. No one love him, people see him as money growing machine only..he kept repeat the same thing but in different dialogue. (so daisy not going to write here) he asked a million dollar question, if someone be a good person, that means idiot, stupid?(not in others case, but in your case YES) Archu be smart by saying, she cant answer that big question. Archu  tries to advice him. Say money in more important than anything else. People except we love them but they wont love us back. Selvam say he cant trust anyone . Archu advise him, say now they can strt new life. This incident help them to understand others.

Archu gives motivation  talk say now they has to start new life. They must show to others they can achieve more than them. They will work hard to achieved what they losted.

Haabbba at last selvam comes to senses. Say he should listen to her and shiva. If only he didn't sign that  document. Selvam say they will work hard blah, blah, blah . Again archu asked a question, okay, where are we going now? Selvam like sit on fire.

Selvam, with so feeling, repeat his fault. After a long discussion they come to some senses. selvam  say lets pray and go. Archu really unhappy with GOD. Say no need to visit any temple or pray.(Again Archu fight with God by the way why are u sitting in the temple if u hate god? )Archu say only our hard working is our God, lets go.

Archu and selvam walks and walks for 1.04 minutes (both of them shoeless)

At other point  his workers search of him.(I cant remember their name)

At last  they found Archu 'selvam. Runs towards them. Again repeat house matter, vasu and bhag. They invite archu-selvam to their room. They say selvam like brother and archu as SIL.( guys, just wait until selvam throw u like curry leaves- ) Both of them keep quite and thinks. After see each other face, archu- selvam follow them.(end of archu- selvam scene)

At college, Priya been teased by her friends(boys). What they say is rude, but is true. Whey keep asking how come girl likes this kind man? Rowdy, ex convict,con- man.( its true, how she could fall in love with Dheena? Nothing wrong to help him but love him? Then cheat parents? Lied ?) when she entered  the classroom, her girl friend don't want sit next to  her. The boys teased her, say they will sit next to her.  When she cant take any more, she runs out from classroom. The principal , advise her to skip the classroom and just take exam later. Say he will be bad example  to other girls. Priya cries listening to him.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Friday

Vandha naal mudhal
Indha naal varai
MM maara villai
avar loosa?kirukka?1/2 minded aa
yendhaan ippadi usura vaangararo
ondrum  puriyavillai.... 

Naangal maarivittom
mental aagivittoooommmmm....😭😭😭😭
ohohoh oh...ooohhhh ohh oh...oooooiiiiii......

Starts with reva round katti asking bags ,RS and vasu abt poonga's kobam....Ellarum silent....Park uncle accuses reva that she is also a koottu kalavani....why sheis acting now??.Reva promises she doesnt know anything abt this.....reva runs towards her dad and asking ...RS silent....Park tells reva...why r asking ur appa?He is the first kalavani....He used my son and wife for his pazhi vaangal padalam...Such a thiruttu budhi mansuhan ur appan is......RS standing with his no emotion face.....Reva and her mommy shocked...Mommy goes near reva and says i told u na revathi...something wrong is happening.....iam having this from the moment this bags and vasu came here....RS stops his wife...Wife shouts...u shut up....turns towards revathi and says...revathi...iam sure whatever ur mamanara is saying is true....Reva  goes near her husband vasu and grabs his collar and shouts...Sollu...nee shed aa ezhudhi vaanginiya?sollu sollu...Vashu replies..Aammadi..ippo enn adhukku...reva shell shocked.....

Vasu continues....u r talking as if selvam is a tyagi and we r kolaikarans....I asked him the shed for my business...kudukka vendiyadhu dhaanae...iam his thambhi na....But that saadarana autokaran beat me....And that selvam fought with my mamanar...en maamanaru evalavu big man...how dare that selvam  beat my mamanar?Thats why we did like this....Park kku kovam vandhu starts beating his son vasu pushes his dad and orders the adiyalas to throw him out(adapaavi😲😲)....Adiyalas coming and drags park...reva shouts...yeh...stop...leave him..This is our family matter...who r u ppl to involve in this?get out from here...RS tells his adiyals to go out...They all leaves the place....

Angry reva comes near vassu......says "neeyellam oru manushana?u r a thirudan,poruppilladhavan...because of this reasons i left u once...but selvam mama brought me back...i told u to be a good son to ur parents...but u...petha appavayae adiyala vachu adikara...u had become such a big rowdy??...Vasu thiru thiru.....idhu ellathukkum  karanam ismy appa.....RS  now looks athis daughter....

Reva comes near her father and says "i heard alot abt u....ellarum ungala partha bayapaduvaanga...Appo adhu enakku perusa theriyala....But ur ineterefence in my  family is too much..i cant tolerate that at any cost....Appadi enna kovam ungalukku selvam maama mela?ungala adichadunalaya?if someone else were in selvam's place..they would have killed u both...Selvam is a nallavar...so u ppl escaped...Now ..u aretrying to take his shed..he should give away and go silently aa?How selfish??Vasu stops  his wife saying...yei revathi...u r talking to urdad...mindit.....Revathi giving some dose for this statement to vasu....She also giving some flashback abt her dad's thiruvilayadal in their life....vasu stands like sand...RS says vasu knows everything...RS tries to be smart...Park gets angry...says he will bring him home ...And revathi and rani are with me....He starts moving...Bags runs towards rani and says...u ralso going aa?we r doing this for u na...iam u r amma dee....rani replies u...amma?...dont ever say that again...from now selvam anna is my amma,appa and kadavul...sollittu reva,rani and park leaves the place......RS and vasu shocked....

Sivagami's azhugatchi koodaram....ELlarum getting ready for dinner...jeyanthi goes in and calls priya..Priya oppari vaching..says she dont want to eat...manasu sariyillai....Amma shouting...priya coming out...sivagami says with so  much veruppu inherface...eat atleast for ur child...Sivaraman tellsher to eatso that she can go to college  and study well...Priya says she will not go to college...Sivagami and vinodhu scolding priya for this...Priya explains her father abt college kindal and her pricipal asking her to leave the college....priya crying crying asking sorry to her dad....Sivagami and co gets emotional...Ellarum oppari vachukitte eating...

atlast completed......mudiyala...😭😭

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mellisai thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday, August 12th
Update by atina
Sivaram is shocked to see Poonga as a waiter and asks what happend nu. Poonga explains one by one...how Selvam was chased out of the house by Vasu and Bagyam. SR feels veyr sad and asks how come no one told about all this to him.

Sivagami comes back  home with Priya after her doc's check up. Sivgami starts  screaming at Priya and here comes Jayanthi asking her to calm down. SIvagami replies," you do not tlak...all this because of you and your borther...I am not able to go out with out being insulted by others looks and talks...can not even go to the temple....there also my friends talk bad about my valarppoo..."

At this point Vinod comes there.Sivagamo tells the same thing to him too with more crying....here comes Sivaram. He is so upset...and simply sits on the sofa. after a couple of seconds he starts telling his meeting with Poonga in a hotel. Everyone but Jayanthi is shocked. Here goes Sivagami again...starts sobbing and cursing...

Vinod is angry with Vasu and bagyam. Sivagami turns to Priya and starts hitting and pushing her telling it is all happening because of her nu. Sivgami wants to see Archana but SR tells ," enna Sivagami> have you forgotton all pazhasoo?" Jayanthi also tells the same...Vinod screams at her and then they decide to go to Archana and leave.

Rangan and Kuppu ( selvam'sWorkshop boys) are walking towards their house carrying some fruits. It looks like they went to someother workshop and Kuppu go 50Rs pay while Rangan made Rs150. When they reach home they are surprised to see the door is locked. Pakkathu veetu paati comes and tells what happened there when Archu's parents came there.

Sivaram, Sivagami and vinod  tell Archu and Selvam again and again to come to their house. But Archana refuses and Selvam too. Sivagami cries.,...Vinod and SR plead....adn Archu screams...and asks them to get out of there. They leave from there...and here comes the house owner and tells," I have heard that you people are staying with Rangan and Kuppan....I do not think this is going to work   so please leave from here..."

Archu and Selvam are shocked to hear!!
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wednesday

Today's updates will be very short as nothing much to updates..

Scene 1

At sori's chamber. Sori at table, while kavya sitting at sofa with laptop on her lap( can anyone gave her table and chair. How long she want kept laptop on her lap? After sometime, laptop can be so hot… it will leave a red mark on tights . its really pity to see her- no own chair and table!)

Ram enter the rom with stupid smile. Kavya gets irate  Ram and Sori discuss about office matter. Sori asked Kavya to follow Ram to warehouse. Kavya doont want follow him. Sori advise to follow him and forget about their ego.

Kavya follow him to warehouse  atlast. . stupid ram in lift touch kavya reflection  on glass/mirror. . Ram tell Kavya that he planned everything. After a verbal fight between them, kavya pushed Ram out from The lift. She back to office and tell everything to Sori. As usually  he didn't buy her story. And the end Sori asked Kavya don't to be like a mad woman.

Ram take this opportunity and say, kavya behave very  different now. He only tries to talk to her. After beating beating scene between Ram - Kavya . Then  pushing pushing scene between kavya, and sori. Sori said that Kavya need psychology counseling ! ( the truth is everyone in TMS need it) Lastly Sori left kavya in the room and went to warehouse with Ram. Ram smiles happily. Kavya was shocked ,( so she stare the camera!)

Scene 2
At Hosp, Priya and her mum. Mrs siva talked to another pregnant lady. She looking at Priya and asked where is Thali and metti? Mrs siva don't what to say,…. And they been saved by nurse! Nurse asked them  to  see doctor. After check up, doctor asked some information.. her name, then her husband name. Priya tell her puram. Doctor recalled the incident and asked is she is the girl who  been light by media and press recently? She say Yes. After that doctor gave some medicine and asked to take some test.
Scene 3

At restaurant, Mr Siva a nd his friend talking about selling/ buying  land. The the waiter came..

Mr Siva shocked to see Pongga .( he working as waiter- nothing wrong with that job..when he been lazy no one bother to advise..but now asked why working here? )  Asked what happened? Ponga tell so many things happened in his family last 2 3 days.

Tirumathi Selvam

Edited by honeydaisy - 13 years ago