Passionate Maaneet@Maan's Magical Outhouse ONESHOT

AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Anju's Oneshot

Maan's Magical Outhouse/Passionate Maaneet Scene at the outhouse/Romance at the outhouse/Passionate Maaneet at the outhouse

still deciding on the title....

Please note: This Oneshot has been written before the Maaneet Engagement has taken place (before episode 112 ~ 7 September 2010)

The clock hit 9 o'clock and everyone headed towards the door to leave. After an extremely long hard day everyone was exhausted. They all had to stay back a few extra hours to complete making arrangements for the upcoming Inauguration of the Pidera Housing Colony consisting of 200 homes for the disadvantaged. It had been quite a special and unique project for everyone working at Khurana Constructions...something this huge and dynamic had never occurred in the whole history of the company before and it was a very momentous occasion which all were quite proud of as it was about creating a change in the direction of the company and stepping one foot forward by recognising the demands of those who were not so fortunate as the rest of us.

Preparations had been going on all day...it was just after everyone left that is Adi, Sasha, Tasha, Pinky and the rest of the staff that the entire outhouse seemed so empty and quiet for once all day.

Geet was sitting at her usual place opposite the room facing Maan. She was deep in thought "hmm I wonder when Maan Sir will have enough and leave...does he seriously have to double check every fine detail right now?... can't it wait til tomorrow...uff yea Maan Sir bi na! I am soo tired and here he is sipping on his coffee not giving a damn that perhaps I want to go now as well! Not fair! Hamesha main piche rai jaate hoon sabh chala jate hain!"

Finally she decided to make a move and stood up. She made a move towards the kitchen and thought to grab a snack to eat....that certainly caught Maan's attention...he slowly placed his file down on the desk and started watching Geet heading towards the kitchen...lost in thought he continued to admire her from afar til she had left the room which brought him back to his senses "yeh larki mujhe pagal karde ge"

He resumed back into the contents of the file we was reading...suddenly all the lights went out. Maan tossed his file on to the desk "yeh abi jaani zaroori thi! did they have to go off right now I was almost done with that file!" He then heard glass shattering on the floor...the noise came from the direction of the kitchen and he heard someone fall. Instantly he got up and sprinted across to the kitchen. He then bumped into Geet who was now on the floor holding her ankle and crying and mumbling "ulle ke patte...abi light jani thi kya!" Maan approached her and then put his finger on her lips "chup bilkul chup, ab aur kuch mat bolo" He then gently lifted her up and started to take her to the lounge room.

Geet clutched Maan's shirt tightly and leaned her head against his chest. She felt so comfortable and at home in his strong arms. Maan was lost looking at her face...he felt at peace all his gussa that slowly had been eating away at his happiness for years had all turned around after meeting Geet. She was so unpredictable at times and spontaneous with what ever she said. He truly adored her for that but never had revealed his deepest feelings to her yet.

Finally reaching the lounge room he softly placed her onto the sofa and was about to have a look at her ankle. He slowly lifted a bit of her salvar and started to inspect it. Geet slightly moved her ankle and screamed in agony trying to grab at her ankle. Maan then put her ankle on to his lap and started to massage it while Geet was still reaching over and holding her leg. Their fingers touched and they both felt an electric current sparking through each of them. Maan's hand was on her ankle while Geet's was on top of his hand.

Before they even knew ... or were aware of what was happening, they were lost into each other's eyes...they were so engrossed into each other's eyes that they didn't realize until abruptly interrupted by the lights coming back on.

Geet then suddenly decided to get up and almost fell to the floor...if Maan hadn't caught her in the nick of time. Geet leaned on Maan's arm for support and made a move towards the stairs at least in her bedroom she had a cream that may reduce the pain a little. Geet kept tripping but Maan continued to support her she took a few more steps and almost stumbled across the coffee table. Maan grabbed her arm and within seconds she was back up and resting her head on his chest again. She looked up into his eyes. Maan then lifted her again and walked up the stairs and took her to her bedroom. He lay her on the bed and sat next to her massaging her ankle yet again. Geet tried to stop him "Maan yeh aap kya kar re ho?"

"Main tumhara kehal rakh raha hoon"

Geet then opened the drawer next to her bedside and took out the medicinal cream...she tried applying it on her ankle herself. Maan reached over to her hands and took the cream and started applying it over the affected area. Once he was done he straightened her legs and put a blanket on her.

Standing on one side of the bed he asked what was she doing in the kitchen?

Geet replied "I wanted to grab a bite to eat I have been working non stop all day for you and haven't even been able to eat dinner yet. I was waiting until you would leave but instead you made everyone stay back an extra few hours. I am so hungry..." she chirped on.

Maan shook his head "yeh larki bi na" thinking inside his head "kabhi kuch bolti hai aur khabi kuch aur hi matlab hota hai"

Maan gently lifted Geet's hand and placed it in his.....he cherished the moment...

Touching her soft pale skin brought his senses alive and he just was unable to control himself. He moved forward towards her...she kept backing away....looking left to right trying to think of a way to escape before they both lost their senses....

He was inches away from her now breathing deeply ...moving away a hair strand....

*UPDATE 1*
from Geet's glowing white face....he was so drawn into her features.....the slope of her cheeks....her parted lips....he then followed his fingers through her hair....Geet felt a tingle of sensation within her....what was Maan up to she wondered?....she tried to move back but only ended up hitting her head against the bed frame....."hai Baba Ji" she cried out and placing her right hand behind her scalp.... she slowly rubbed her head to ease the pain....Maan breathed in with a sigh thinking...."yeh larki bi na...koi na koi musibat me phas jande hai...."

Maan moved closer to Geet ...sitting right near her....he softly placed her head on his lap and massaged the bump on Geet's head .....ever so gently he moved his fingers over her skull....she was enjoying it...it was making the pain go away....she closed her eyes and relaxed.....Maan just looked on...with a smile across his face.....he absolutely adored her.... but just couldn't say it to her...something was stopping him...was it the fear of rejection? or did he just want to be 100% sure that she was in fact the one for him and also desired him deeply as much as he did.....before he could ponder over these innumerable unanswered questions.....

Suddenly ....a noise came from outside the room......someone was on their way upstairs and if they saw them in this position there would be all sorts of gossip floating around the office........

*********UPDATED***********
*UPDATE 2*

the door creaked open.......Maan tried his best to quickly place Geet's head on to the pillow without causing her any pain....she opened her eyes immeadiately thinking to herself "yeh Maan kya kar raha hai...hun toh bus mera sir kar dard teekh hona vala tha aur ab...."

Maan frantically stood up but it was too late.....someone had already entered the room and seen them like this....

It was.....Dadi Maa.....both Maan and Geet looked embarrassed when they saw her....Geet lowered her gaze and Maan just crossed his arms....wondering what Dadi Maa was going to say about this......afterall she might take it all the wrong way......he was only helping Geet because she injured herself that was it. He was only there to support Geet......

Dadi Maa seemed quite pleased with herself.....she had now witnessed an unbelievable sight...MAAN SINGH KHURANA smiling and totally mesmerised by Geet's beauty....with Geet's head resting on his lap and Maan running his fingers gently over Geet's head.....

"Maan beta tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? aap ne toh abhi khana vini kaya....voh Adi ne humko baata yah ki abi sabh ne hun office ka kaam khatam kiya"

Maan stumbled saying..."voh err Dadi Maa....Geet ka pair phisal gaya kitchen meh aur....mein...." Dadi Maa interrupted Maan "voh sabh teekh hai beta.....vaise Geet aap ka pair kaise hai" with a smile to her lips.....she was quite amused with the both of them.....

Geet subconsicoiusly starting massaging her foot again and replied "Dadi Maa mein ab teekh hun"

Dadi Maa started planning once again of how to get these two together .......she decided to invite Geet to dine with them......"Geet apne abi toh khana toh nahi kaya aap humare saath khalo"

"Ji Dadi Maa"
Geet attempted to get up again but just fell down, Maan caught her once again and placed her softly back onto the bed....."Dadi Maa voh Geet ki liye hum Nakul ko kayke khana pej denge"

"Accha Geet apka kehle rakhna"....Dadi Maa left the room..........Maan turned towards Geet and asked "tum teekh toh ho?" Geet answered "Maan Sir mein teekh hun"

Maan then took his phone out of his pocket and called Nakul asking him to bring some dinner for Geet.

After some time Nakul entered the room with some food along with a few other employees of the Khurana household.....the food smelled delicious......Geet smiled and was so happy....finally after such a long day at work she could now eat to her heart's content....there was however one slight problem....how was she going to get rid of Maan and then be able to eat peacefully tension free....

THIS IS JUST A ONESHOT I DUNNO IF I WILL EVER CONTINUE Hmmm...... depends if I have time though hehehe

Hope you liked it and please comment πŸ˜ƒ
There might be spelling errors haven't really edited it πŸ˜†

~ Anju ⭐️

P.S. I have now made a few corrections....and italicised the dialogues

*UPDATE*
I ADDED A LITTLE BIT MORE....THE PURPLE & RED SECTION

PLEASE PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU LIKE THIS POST πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by anju7777 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sireesha. thumbnail
Thats Awesome..................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Loved it...it was so chweet!! I hope you do continue...fingers crossed!!! But seriously thanks a bunch for this!!!!!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Anju...what a cliffhanger...plz do continue..I am dying to know who is coming upstairs!
kajol.kasu thumbnail
pls continue..it was awesome..
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really hope you do continue😊
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os.. really nice..
mehreen. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was awesome.Do continue...youv'e left me curious😊
CSSK thumbnail
omg Nice part...Continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow thanks a bunch everyone for your wonderful comments I am sooooo delighted that you enjoyed reading it πŸ˜ƒ

massive hugs to you all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hehehe I will need to get inspired, be in a creative mood and also have some spare time to continue πŸ˜†

If I do have the time on my hands I certainly will continue....

Thanks everyone for liking and reading my oneshot its the first time ever I have written a oneshot and that to on Maaneet πŸ˜ƒ

~ Anju ⭐️
MAAN ROCKS! ~
THE TRUE MAAN MANIAC