telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okay this is hilarious...why is it when yagya has been dreaming about reet smiling her teeth are so straight. i am talking about the top set of teeth. however when she is not in the dream and just regular reet her top teeth are crooked...check them out. the one tooth at the top in the front middle is very crooked and her bottom are gross.
however in the dream when she is smiling she does not flash her bottom teeth only the top set of teeth which are perfect.....why only straight in the dream???

i know you think i am nutty to point this out, but i had to share it and find out if any of you have observed it.... 🤣 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

okay this is hilarious...why is it when yagya has been dreaming about reet smiling her teeth are so straight. i am talking about the top set of teeth. however when she is not in the dream and just regular reet her top teeth are crooked...check them out. the one tooth at the top in the front middle is very crooked and her bottom are gross.
however in the dream when she is smiling she does not flash her bottom teeth only the top set of teeth which are perfect.....why only straight in the dream???

i know you think i am nutty to point this out, but i had to share it and find out if any of you have observed it.... 🤣 😃

No comments from others???? come on guys.... 😆 😆 😆
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  good 1 tellnovelle!

telenovelle thumbnail
today we see reet standing in the rain talk to the inspectator and her horrible crooked teeth are showing...especially the bottom ones...she really has bad crooked teeth. she could use some braces for sure...check it out...😆😆😆😆
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know, dont straight teeth matter? They make a person look better..
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I know, dont straight teeth matter? They make a person look better..

straight teeth are very important for actor on the screen where an audience is watching. however, maybe in india straight teeth are not important for acting because i have noticed that many of the actors especailly the older ones have horrible teeth ...the new actors have better teeth....oh well that is my opinion....don't have to agree or disagree with me...
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

straight teeth are very important for actor on the screen where an audience is watching. however, maybe in india straight teeth are not important for acting because i have noticed that many of the actors especailly the older ones have horrible teeth ...the new actors have better teeth....oh well that is my opinion....don't have to agree or disagree with me...

I guess well maybe in the older days ppl didnt have stuff like braces and retainers. But like some new actors dont have the greatest teeth either. Th girls from do sahiliyan or something were pretty but their teeth were...same with reet..
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I guess well maybe in the older days ppl didnt have stuff like braces and retainers. But like some new actors dont have the greatest teeth either. Th girls from do sahiliyan or something were pretty but their teeth were...same with reet..

i agree not all the new ones have nice teeth, but i have seen a few in some movies.
reet's teeth are worse than those girls on DS...her teeth are horrible.
😆 😆 😆
sfsangel88 thumbnail
Well crooked teeth look fine on some ppl. For instance Sushant (Manav) from Pavitra Rishta. He has crokked teeth but an amazing/charming smile...very cute i think. Also SRK, shahid kapoor...
sfsangel88 thumbnail
Also Bhavri and Maithili didnt have straight teeth...they still looked nice