Written Update - August 2nd 2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I commented on Yuvi's condition in the blurry line thread, so here, I'll comment on the other 2 parts of the story.

Jayesh - methinks this may be Jayesh's sister.  I think Jayesh's sister may have eloped w/ someone from the slums, and Jayesh's family, embarrassed, kept their distance from her and never told Shyamrao or Savita about her.  She probably needs money and has begged him to come, and due to this being a somewhat embarrassing secret, he's come there.  Her MIL insults the neighbor since she'll either start a rumor that this gal is having an affair, while on Jayesh's request, nobody wants to expose him as her bro.

Precap: I think DK may be thinking of doing away w/ Dr Nigam next.
You know, I came to the same conclusion as I was watching the show - that the girl in the slums was Jayesh's sister or some other platonic relative thereof. *sigh* I just can't see that guy as the controversial cheating kind, which I guess should be something he's proud of.

DK's such a low life! I wish someone gives him a good thrashing! I hate how he thinks he's the right to decide what happens to people and what they say - it's all about his rules and people complying to them. No one else gets a chance to decide for themselves or gets any freedom around him.
OMG....what an episode to miss...sorry again for leaving you in the lurch but my meds just leave me out cold within minutes 🥱

but yuvis a eunuch....ermmmm okay but he doesnt seem to have an overly feminine quality to him. Isn't that a given in such cases?
Originally posted by imagine-addict

OMG....what an episode to miss...sorry again for leaving you in the lurch but my meds just leave me out cold within minutes 🥱

but yuvis a eunuch....ermmmm okay but he doesnt seem to have an overly feminine quality to him. Isn't that a given in such cases?

Don't worry about the update dude! It's all good!

About the feminine qualities, Yuvi's an eunuch i.e. he's born castrated. But he isn't a hermaphrodite - that's when a person has both male and female attributes. Hirjas can be either an eunuch or a hermaphrodite. So the "feminine" quality is usually visible in hermaphrodites.
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago