12/24 KB Written Update - August 2nd, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update ' August 2nd, 2010

12/24 KB displayed a new motif today. I thought I'd share it with my friends.

[Video Part 1]

12/24 KB

Mili is lost in thoughts and refers to Vishal as Abhi. Vishal gets offended and reminds her, "My name is not Abhi, it's Vishal." Mili suddenly realizes her mistake. Vishal continues, "I feel that I shouldn't have come here. Aunty wasted her time in preparing the food. Besides, you are in a very bad mood. I think I should leave." Vishal gets up to leave but reminds Mili that when her mood gets better and she wishes to talk to someone then she can call him. "Besides, our wedding will take place in a few days and we should spend some quality time together before that." Vishal is about to leave when Mili gives him an apology. Vishal replies sarcastically, "No! Don't be.. don't be. Nowadays, the girls refer to me as Abhi." Mili is speechless.

Simi & Abhi's Room

Simi is recollecting Manju's harsh words about Abhi going astray. Mili walks in her room, punching keys on her cell phone and says, "Simi di, I can't reach Abhi. Do you have his hotel's phone number? He must've reached Chandigarh by now." Simi looks upset and questions, "Why do you want to talk to him?" Mili is hesitant. Simi reminds Mili of keeping some limitation in interacting with Abhi. Mili apologizes. Simi is not convinced. Mili tries to justify, "The way you are thinking, di, there is nothing of the sort. I agree that we spend time together, and play around but that doesn't mean... Di, that's only because we are of the same age, that's all. We are just good friends." Simi declares with frustration, "In the first place, Abhi is my husband and then someone's friend. There is a limitation in every relationship which you need to understand and obey." She softens her tone, "You are very sensible, Mili and I know you understand everything. You know that I'm talking about only myself right now. Mili, you are my sister. Please understand my fear and predicament. I don't like to talk to you in this manner either." Simi firmly continues, "Mili, this is the last time I'm telling you and don't force me to repeat, keep as much limitation with Abhi as necessary for this relationship." Mili agrees with a nod. Simi looks away and tells her to leave because she has to rest. Mili gets teary-eyed and walks away.

Mili runs into her room and drops on her bed. She gets hysterical and complains that everyone tells her what to do. Mili feels that only Abhi understands her and she feels comfortable sharing her feelings with him only. She complains to herself that atleast he should've informed her before leaving.

Simi, in her room, regrets getting angry at Mili. She feels that she should've spoken to her softly as she is the youngest and she should help her understand.

Mili suddenly realizes that she is thinking about Abhi way too much. She realizes her mistake and feels that this must be reason why Simi is upset. Mili feels regretful.

[Video Part 2]

Mili looks at herself in the mirror and comes to a conclusion, "I will move to London permanently. Vishal is my life and future and this is the truth."

Simi calls Vishal and asks to meet him tomorrow. Vishal agrees but wonders the reason why Simi wants to meet him.

The next morning, Mili cheerfully wishes 'Good morning' to her father. She is all dressed up. RS is very pleased to see her in such a joyful mood. Mili tells him that it is a very pleasant day today. They hug each other. Manju walks in the living room telling them to have breakfast so that she can be free from the kitchen. She is very surprised to notice a 'changed Mili' and says that she wants to take her out for shopping. She puts a black mark near Mili's ear to protect her from the evil-eye. Mili complains. Manju lovingly explains that it is for her safety. Mili happily agrees. Simi joins them and says that Mili will never suffer an evil-eye from anyone. She takes a few steps closer to Mili and hugs her. RS and Manju are elated.

Daggar Mansion

Omi is getting ready. Neetu walks in with breakfast and tells Omi to return home by 7:00 PM. Omi wonders why. Neetu enthusiastically informs him about a movie that is going to air on Zee Cinema tonight and she wants him to have dinner early so she can watch the movie without disturbance. Omi is unsure and expresses that he may not be able to watch it completely as it is too long and full of commercials. Neetu is oblivious to the fact that Omi is talking and she expresses her extreme fondness towards the actor of the movie, Aditya. (I think she is talking about the movie Shaapit and the actor Aditya Narayan but I may be wrong.) Omi begins to leave when Neetu suddenly notices. She questions where he is going. When Omi informs her that he is going to work, Neetu complains about his shirt being old-fashioned and gives him another shirt to change. Neetu walks away. Omi wonders.

12/24 KB

RS is getting ready to leave and check on his shop. He expresses to Simi that he wants to check on Anuj and see how he is taking care of the shop. He notices Simi is teary-eyed and questions her. Simi tells him that she is worried about Abhi since he does not take care of himself. RS expresses that Simi is just like her mother and shares with her an incident when he had to go out of town and Manju wouldn't eat without knowing of his well-being. He tells Simi that all will be well and he leaves.

In the Park

Simi meets Vishal and asks him about things between him and Mili. Vishal replies, "Di, you know everything. Nothing is hidden from you. Mili is inattentive." Simi advises him that since his relationship with Mili has changed and he is more than a friend to her, he should behave the same and think of her as his wife. He should help her change. Simi continues, "It takes time and effort to impress a girl like Mili." Vishal agrees but expresses that he is always busy with work and doesn't know how and when to talk to Mili. Simi offers to help and tells him a plan in mute.

[Video Part 3]

12/24 KB
Manju opens the door and finds Vishal. Vishal greets her. Manju is very happy to see him and welcomes him inside. Vishal asks to meet Mili. Manju agrees. Vishal is about to look into a bag that he noticed on the chair but Manju immediately pulls it away. She tells him that a groom should not look at bride's wedding attire before marriage. It is a custom. Vishal happily agrees. She tells him to have a seat and she goes to call Mili. Mili enters with her jovial nature and wonders what Vishal is doing there. Vishal is happy to see her like that. He wonders what she is upto. Mili tells him that her scootie's spark plug is busted. Vishal offers to help. Mili jokes that Vishal is illiterate when it comes to scooters. Vishal logically remarks that she has the wrong size part. Mili is impressed. She notices something in his hand and questions. Vishal tells her that he bought a book for her. Mili looks at it and is surprised to know it is the same book she has been searching for months. He talks about a play at Sriram Center. Mili gets anxious that she had been wishing to catch it for a long time. Suddenly, Vishal flashes the tickets in front of her. Mili is ecstatic and snatches the tickets from him. Simi is watching this from a corner. Vishal gives her a thumbs up.

[Video Part 4]

Someone is ringing the doorbell non-stop. Manju opens the door. Abhi hustles in and pulls Manju into the living room with him. Manju wonders why he is so impatient. Abhi tells her that he has brought hot samosas for everyone and they only taste good while hot. He calls for RS, Simi and Mili. He shows samosas to RS and tells him he bought from 'Ramlal Halwai.' RS praises the cook. He tells Abhi that Ramlal was his classmate and jokes that he was poor in studies. Manju begins to get some plate but Abhi pulls her back stating that joy of eating samosas lies in hands. He pulls a samosa out and give it to Manju. Manju looks upset. RS forces Manju to eat and feeds her. Abhi is offering Samosa to everyone. He feeds it to Simi, lovingly. Simi lovingly feeds the samosa to Mili. Simi goes to get some water. Abhi pulls her in a corner and romantically stops her from leaving. Abhi asks about her well-being and quips, "Did you get your brain cleaned up or not?" Simi jokes, "What do you think?" Abhi tries to get romantic with her. Simi worries they'll get caught.

PRECAP: The house is well-decorated. It seems a joyous occasion. On the terrace, Abhi and Simi are lost in each other's eyes. Mili notices them and looks upset. (By the way, I think Simi has her hair down. Ooh, I can't wait to see her look.)

Thank you, friends, for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please hit the LIKE button.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update....
precap was awesome...
waiting 2 see simi in open hair...
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!!
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for the nice update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the update😊
sonika74 thumbnail
thank you very much for the lovely update...GOD knows whats going on in mili's bheja fry
WithlovefromUSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooooh....loved your comments in blue😉😉
RoyalT thumbnail
Sweet.  Luv it. 
nafisa45 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama6

thanks for the update....
precap was awesome...
waiting 2 see simi in open hair...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update mili should take some moment in peace thinking why is she feeling bad seeing her sis with her hubby.