Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: n_sinha

nice post... thanks for the wording & the translation.

Thanks, N_sinha and you are welcome.
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ansa786

Thanks Gardes for sharing the mantra and it's translation.

You were the one to have won the contest of translating what was written on the PB coffee table (sanskrit and eng trans) right??

Yes, It was you😊...

Ansa, you are welcome.  I am doing a Radhika - looking down, acting modest at being found out!  😆  What can I say?  Curiosity makes me do these kind of things!  😛
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: charushree

Hi di radhe radhe...Atlast,my monday morning started off well by reading ur posts.Thank u very much di.Actuall i started to watch this serial to learn something good&i learned some good things some months from this serial.When the serial turns out illogical,i really disappointed.Anyway di,i decided to learn thro' serial,but my wish was not fullfilled.While reading ur post of this,my belief in god has raisen,b'coz kahna blocked one way,but he shows three paths here thro' this forum,gardes di,misti di,bee5 where i could learn good things more than enough. Thanks di for this wonderful post.

Thanks, Charushree.  Your outpouring of praise is more than I can handle!  A mere thank you will suffice too!

Radhe, Radhe!
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajsri

Gardes ... i agree with you ... the sanksrit  wins hands down

But you do a great job with the translations  ... you have a knack for picking the right words and your love for sanskrit and the shlokas/mantras come through

my experience with sanksrit was that when i was a kid, during summer, i helped my grandfather who as a hobby started writing stories in sanksrit ... i would transcribe them for him but did not understand the language   😊

Thanks, Rajsri.  I am not very good but I like to give it a shot.  There are also websites that provide a lot of information.  The RP mantras were from different sources so they were hard to get a hold of and the translation was not the best.  I had to use my own discernment.
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinyclassic

thanks a lot gardes for the mantra and its meaning,,,

You are most welcome, Shiny.
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

Thanks Gardes while watching the episode on Friday I was hoping that someone will translate the meaning, and somehow I am not surprised that you have done it. Sanskrit is a beautiful language, a fact I realised after I left.

You are welcome, Mishti and thanks.  Forget understanding, I am trying to learn how to read b/c there are so many conjoined words that if you misread, you misunderstand.  I need a couple lifetimes at this rate to learn Sanskrit to the fullest!
gardes thumbnail

You are welcome.
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sverma

it's too bad that RP mantra is no longer a secret  😭😭😭,  Now Mahantji will have to come  up with a whole new set of raj purohit mantra and blow in Dev's ear so that he can do the same for the next 😉😉.

The Cvs have taken so much liberty with the religious aspect that they should be tried for blasphemy, Sverma.  Poor Dev and his dealings with the Mahanta Ji!  No more blowing in Dev's ear, specailly by the Mahanta Ji!  UGH!
anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the beautiful explanation...........Gardes, you have done such excellent job......................

ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW gardes thank you so much.  I loved Avinash's delivery of those words and it is so nice to know the meaning.  Thank you my friend for all the knowlege....truly appeciate all the effort to get it right.