Rakt Sambandh

july 23rd written update: Mohan CO-OPERATES w/ cop

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
FV starts by saying that it is said that what people cannot see w/ their eyes open, they can see better w/ their eyes closed, and that once his eyes were closed for good, he seems to see everything better (this is really spooky - I might have appreciated it more if it meant that Sandhya can see things better than anyone, but the implication that Swargiya Shyam can is a bit too ghoulish for my tastes 🀒)

FV said that he thought that he had solved everything by getting all his daughters married, but now, after leaving, it doesn't seem to be the case.  Takes the example of Shradhya, who he gave to Rohit, from a good Kolhapur family.  She used to be all smiles the last 3 years, and so he thought that she was happy.  But was that for real?

Roya's house

Shradhya is dusting a wedding portrait of herself & Rohit, when he enters.  Rohit comes in and covers his eyes so that he doesn't have to be seen by Shradhya πŸ€”, while she uses her pallu to cover her face so that he can't see her 🀒  He tells her that they have been invited to a party by Sajjerao, and to get ready.  Shradhya protests that she can't attend any party due to her father's demise, and he tells her to drop that, since it's been 15 days already.  He tells her that she starts her nagging every time Sajjerao invites them - does she have a problem w/ him?  Shradhya tells him that she doesn't have a problem w/ him, but doesn't like the type of people he has over.  Rohit tells her that instead of hand to hand, they have cheek to cheek, and is that what she has a problem w/?  Shradhya agrees.  Rohit tells her that he has no problems w/ anybody putting his hands on her waists 🀒 He makes lakhs in new business there.  And even if they touch her, so what?  He tells her that it's not different from her touching other people when she's in a bus or rickshaw.  He orders her to be ready and walk there - don't take rickshaw - and wait for him  and they'll enter together.  He then tells her to leave, as he's not interested in seeing her face (that's why they were so aloof @ the wedding)  Shradhya leaves.

As Shradhya walks away, FV narrates that he now understands how fake her happiness was, and how painful her silence. 😭

Yuvdhya's house

Neeraj enters his room and sits down sadly, recollecting his accidentally bumping into Sandhya.  He is hurt over her having married someone else after so much of his  searching for her πŸ’” Just then, everybody comes in and scolds him over going there w/o meeting anyone.  Neeraj tells them that he had just arrived but was tired, and was planning to meet them in the morning.  Sandhya's MIL says that Neeraj is the guy who'd come and amuse everybody, and now he's complaining that he's tired? There must be something more to it.  Neeraj assures her that there ain't, and Sandhya agrees (In Gwalior, they're speaking Marathi, w/ Neeraj addressing her as choti-aai?  Or is Yuvraj a Marathi family?) She suggests that Neeraj rests, so that he is fresh in the morning.  Sandhya's FIL agrees, and they all leave Neeraj to rest.  Next morning, the family comes out of their room, as RR watches on.

Mohan's search for suspect

Mohan is alone w/ someone in a room, and tells him that nobody knows the connection b/w them, but not to meet him from now on, or he'll get into trouble.  He asks him to try calling him (the suspect).  The other person tries, and gets him.  The suspect begs him not to rat, and Mohan's companion asks him where he is.  Just then, Mohan grabs the phone from him and demands to know why he killed his FIL?  He tells him that the cops recognize his writing, and would get him!  The suspect tells him that he did not murder his FIL, and cuts the call.  Mohan's friend tells him that the reason he cut the call was that Mohan was angry, and so the suspect was afraid.  He tells him that they need to make him confident, so that he opens up about what really happened.

Friend calls him again, and suspect is about to slam the phone, but answers it and protests that he didn't do anything.  Friend tells Maruti (this is the suspect's name) that he's known him for years, and that he couldn't have done any of it.  But if he didn't, how did the society get hold of his handwriting?  Maruti tells him that he was paid Rs5000 to write a suicide note as a joke, and  assured him that he won't get into trouble (apparently, Maruti is not one of the brighter kids on the block) So he went ahead and wrote the suicide note, w/o  knowing that the person would actually go ahead and murder. πŸ€”  Now  the cops are after him

Friend asks Maruti who they were, and Maruti tells him that he had no  idea.  He however tells him that he'd recognize him if he saw him again.  Friend asks Maruti where he is @ the moment.  Maruti tells him that he's in a hotel - the people who had  him write the suicide note booked him in a hotel room so that he could lie low for a month.  He tells him that he's  suffocated there.  Friend assures Maruti that it's the actual culprits who'll be punished, not him.  Maruti tells him it's hotel Zaveri (that's what I could make out) and gives him the address in Ville Parle.  Friend gets off and tells Mohan that Maruti is just a vehicle (no pun intended here πŸ˜†) to get to the real culprits, and they should take the cops w/ them.

Neeraj broods

Neeraj is on his laptop, scrolling thru old pics  of Sandhya.  He recalls the first time when he took those pictures, and a dancing Sandhya bumped into a tree.  Neeraj went up to her then and asked her whether she didn't see it, and Shradhya or Shreya (couldn't make out exactly which one) came and told him that she was blind.  But to get her confidence, she always tries experimenting w/ things.  As they walked away, she told Sandhya that this was not their place, and that she could have been hurt w/ all that activity.  Neeraj is  wistful as he sees her photos, and then Yuvraj joins him. 

Neeraj notices him just in time, and manages to delete the photos. Yuvraj grabs the laptop and asks to see the photos, and Neeraj asks what photos?  Yuvraj tries to press him about the girl he was talking about, but Neeraj shakes off the question telling him that he was joking, and has forgotten it by now.  Yuvraj ain't fully convinced, but tells him to join them, as everybody is waiting for him @ the table.

Mohan meets inspector

Mohan is @ the police station, and the cop tells him that he anticipated that Mohan would come, but not that quickly.  Mohan tells the inspector that that day, while he denied knowing that man, he is here to tell him today that he did - that person's name was Maruti.  He introduces the inspector to his friend Jagdish, and tells him that Jagdish was supposed to meet him @ the wedding that day to give him some documents and payments, but couldn't come, and therefore had send Maruti w/ those documents to meet him.  He did meet Maruti and get the documents and money, and so out of courtesy sake, he invited him to stay &  eat.  After that, what he did, and where he is, he has no idea, but he's told the inspector all he knows.

The inspector asks Jagdish about him, and Jagdish tells him that Maruti lived nearby but had no job, so he used to do odd jobs for Jagdish & get paid by him.  He tells the inspector that Mohan was innocent.  The inspector tells him that he knew on the first day that Mohan was innocent, but he also knew that he knows Maruti.

The inspector then asks Jagdish where Maruti is, and Jagdish tells him that he's lying low in a hotel in Ville Parle.  The inspector decides to get up and go meet him.  Jagdish tells him that Maruti was innocent, but would recognize them by sight.  The inspector asks them to join him in the car.

Yuvdhya's house

All are @ the dinner table eating, and as usual, Yuvraj is helping his visually challenged dulhan eat, and Neeraj watching it is quite uncomfortable.  Yuvraj's dad notices Neeraj's discomfort.  He asks him how is the new office, and Neeraj tells him everything is well (Blooper:  Yuvraj's mom is choti aai, and Yuvraj's dad is bari papa for Neeraj? πŸ€”) Neeraj tells him that it's going on fine and people are very helpful.  The RR character looks @ him suspiciously (I really wishe they'd introduce him - the suspense is getting annoying.)

Maruti's hotel

Police enter the hotel that Maruti had given Jagdish.  They meet w/ the manager @ the front desk (the attitude of the cops seemed needlessly confrontational) and the manager took them upstairs to Maruti's room.  They knock on the door asking Maruti to open, and the inspector asks the manager for the duplicate key to that room.  They get the duplicate card and enter the room, and find it a mess.  The inspector asks them all to scour the room, while he himself picks up Maruti's phone w/ his handkerchief, and tells them that Maruti spoke to someone 15 minutes ago.  Police continue scanning the room, retrieving an almost empty coke bottle (so Maruti was interrupted and made to leave?)

FV says that he feared that before any storm, the mind is fearful that everything will end, and after it's over, it thinks that nothing worse will happen, and that only good things will happen thereon.  The scene moves to Mohan's home, where his relatives are comforting Shreya.  FV continues that after his death, after the storm, everything  will be forgotten, everything would come out clean, but instead, his death had taken away his protection from his daughters, while putting others under false suspicions.  The storm is over, leaving in its wake suspicions about other people.

The police search the room, and just outside the window, Maruti is hanged from outdoors.  FV concludes by saying that there are some stains that are so prominent that no storm can ever wash them away.  Episode ends on dead Maruti's face. 🀒😲

Comments

A very eventful episode, although not filled w/  activities of  all the sisters.  Nothing from Jayesh & Aditya's families today.  Rohit turns out to be crass - while the type of party he was attending was not bad in itself, he's crass in forcing his wife to participate in it.

So whoever paid Maruti to write that suicide note talked to him 15 minutes b4 the police entry, and hanged him outside.  Wonder whether Jayesh is the real culprit - one more suspect in the bag.  Incidentally, why didn't the inspector confront Mohan on his doctoring the video-tape - is he still one of his suspects?

One thing about Maruti - given what we know about the hanging of the dad, the murderer would probably have had to have been well built to first strangle him, and then hang him from the ceiling.  This suspect was too anaemic to pull that off, although he may well have been the one who gagged the LIP, assuming that he wasn't telling the truth.

Sandhya's father was worried about her getting a sasural, but looks like there are 2 guys who want/ed her.  He need not have worried, and I hope he didn't make any unethical deals in order to get Sandhya married to Yuvraj, when he could just as easily have gotten Neeraj.  However, since Yuvraj is Sandhya's hubby, this is the jodi I'm going to support, no matter how appealing Sandhya & Neeraj might be together.

Episode rating: πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌ: Sandhya being well cared for in her sasural, the murder investigation and Mohan coming clean
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ: Rohit's treatment of Shradhya, RR's mysterious behavior

Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koyel thumbnail
Likd d epi...........bt misd Saakshi and her 2 little bratsπŸ˜‰
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!

*Grrr* This Rohit character is such an abusive husband!! I mean Mazhar is doing a brilliant job as Rohit, but I hate Rohit! I would never stand for this nonsense - what is up with Shradha having to cover her face in front of him and them taking separate transportation to the same place?! I really want to know!

Lol, so you've already made up your mind to support Sandhya-Yuvraj? I think I'm going to wait till the whole back story about the marriage comes out before I decide who I'm supporting. If Yuvraj tricked Sandhya into marrying him or if he had something other plan up hi sleeve, then husband or not I don't think I can stand for him.

I have to say I am loving the pace of this show and how they're handling it! It's fast and has enough variety that I don't get bored watching it. It doesn't drag because of it's multiple story lines. I hope the CVs keep up with that because that is definitely this show's USP. 😊
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
im going to wait like 5er to decide who i support. I kinda prefer neeraj and sandhya jodi cos if they get together i can call them NeeNdhya πŸ˜ƒ what the hell is rohits problem? Not wanting to see his wifes face. Apni shakal dekhi hai ainey me?
Vr15h thumbnail
Koyel

I too missed Sakshi's brats.  As well as Aditshi.

I also want more battle scenes b/w Savita - Mrs My-kids-wont-have-anything-not-made-by-me, and her kids.  Of course, when she finds out Jayesh is in debt, she'll ground him as well πŸ˜†

Fivr

Both Yuvraj & his family are wonderful to Sandhya, who's just been orphaned - whether it's helping her @ the dining table, or making her comfortable in her new home.  While I wouldn't condone them having cheated her into marrying Yuvraj, @ the same time, I don't think this would be so major as to be worth breaking their marriage over.  Of course, if Yuvraj turns for the worse later, it'd be different.

If anybody's marriage needs to be ended, it's Shradhya's.  Get her out of Rohit's house, and find her a new guy.  Maybe Neeraj can get her.  Or Jagdish, if Neeraj is too young for her.  But I want the Roha marriage ended.
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Vrisha: I agree dude! This RoHa marriage needs to change! But not before Shradha gives a piece of her mind to Rohit - and does so well! Then she can leave and find someone deserving of her. Waise who's Jagesh? I have barely gotten the husband-sister's names memorized.. πŸ˜†

And I agree that Yuvraj and family have been nice to her - but if they were doing so to keep their cover intact, then honestly it doesn't stand for much in my eyes. Even a sociopath acts "nice" before he goes for his next victim - that doesn't mean his niceness should be held in his favor. I am really going to wait till I know the whole story to decide who I like. But I'll never go for an extra-marital affair in any case. If it turns out that Yuvraj isn't top notch and Sandhya wants to be with Neeraj, then she'll have to divorce Yuvraj before going on with Neeraj. Anything else will not be acceptable by me.
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Fivr

Read my update - Jagdish is Mohan's friend who knew all about Maruti, and helped the cops trace him.  So I learnt 2 new names Friday - Maruti & Jagdish.  Of course, Maruti is now dead, so no use knowing him, but Jagdish is someone who might be able to help cops get clues about who contacted Maruti.

On Yuvraj & Neeraj, yeah, I'd change my views if new revelations come up damaging to Sandhya.  Reason I've taken this stance is that I'm not a fan of 3-somes @ all!!!
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrisha

Fivr

Read my update - Jagdish is Mohan's friend who knew all about Maruti, and helped the cops trace him.  So I learnt 2 new names Friday - Maruti & Jagdish.  Of course, Maruti is now dead, so no use knowing him, but Jagdish is someone who might be able to help cops get clues about who contacted Maruti.

On Yuvraj & Neeraj, yeah, I'd change my views if new revelations come up damaging to Sandhya.  Reason I've taken this stance is that I'm not a fan of 3-somes @ all!!!

Oh! That's Jagdish! I hated his fluorescent lime green shirt! πŸ˜† I don't even know if we know enough about him to decide that he'd be good for Shradha. I for one want to see her independent. So if she decided to live single for a while and make it on her own, I would love watching that too.

@bold: LMAO!! You and me both dude! 🀣
Vr15h thumbnail
Being single might be good for her, but I wonder if she can handle living alone.  The only one who can, out of these 5 sisters, seems to be Sakshi, and she has the happiest family of the lot.  But you're right - it's too early to decide on Jagdish on whether he's right for Shradhya.

If Shradhya were to divorce, then she'd at least get rid of all the tension, not to mention not having to ask her sisters to lay down any claims they have to the property that none of them are remotely interested in, and also, not having to be uncomfortable all the time and tense about how she will be treated.  Incidentally, the precap to next week shows her FIL supporting Rohit and telling her that if she can't get the property in their name, she needn't come back to this house.  So Shradhya should divorce Rohit, leave the house, and then move into a new home.  Her father's house would only make her sadder, due to the circumstances of his death, so if she & her sisters can sell it and get a new place for her, that should work.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrisha

Being single might be good for her, but I wonder if she can handle living alone.  The only one who can, out of these 5 sisters, seems to be Sakshi, and she has the happiest family of the lot.  But you're right - it's too early to decide on Jagdish on whether he's right for Shradhya.

If Shradhya were to divorce, then she'd at least get rid of all the tension, not to mention not having to ask her sisters to lay down any claims they have to the property that none of them are remotely interested in, and also, not having to be uncomfortable all the time and tense about how she will be treated.  Incidentally, the precap to next week shows her FIL supporting Rohit and telling her that if she can't get the property in their name, she needn't come back to this house.  So Shradhya should divorce Rohit, leave the house, and then move into a new home.  Her father's house would only make her sadder, due to the circumstances of his death, so if she & her sisters can sell it and get a new place for her, that should work.

I think it's the father who has Rohit wrapped around his finger - Rohit is following his father and not the other way around.. But I so don't want her to give the home to Rohit. Just because the man asked her not to come back? I'd take it in my stride and run away before they could change their mind. I mean why would she give up her father's home to a family who doesn't even love her? For lame societal expectations? I hope not! Really! I hope not. I hope she decides that even though she'll be living alone and without a husband, she'll be better off with her self respect. Because giving them the home to return to that hell hole is a loss-loss situation, either way.