Passive resistance: why move all ATs? - Page 6

Poll

How many of you agree with the decision to shift the ATs?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkybratz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really i dnt agree with the mod to just shift the AT...most of the people use to visit the AT because they use to come at dmg forum...now almost every member would be going to CFC to use AT...and i dont prefer that...it was dmg forum with give birth to those AT and moving them is not what i prefer.

please i would request the mods to bring back the ATEdited by funkybratz - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kritz08

I'm certainly not happy with the decision!!!
Shifting the AT's is like punishing all the members because of the wrong done by a few.The mods could have just raised the WL's of those members found violating rules or ban them if there are too many reports against them.What's the need of punishing everyone?
There is absolutely no fairness in this.

Shifting the alleged 'problematic ATs' is not the solution as well.All the members in a particular AT aren't problematic.Proper actions should be taken only against the one's who are seen violating rules.

but mods dont seem to understand or probably 'see' those problematic people. shifting AT's is so much easier, no? 😛
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: funkybratz

really i dnt agree with the mod to just shift the AT...most of the people use to visit the AT because they use to come at dmg forum...now almost every member would be going to CFC to use AT...and i dont prefer that...it was dmg forum with give birth to those AT and moving them is not what i prefer.

please i would request the mods to bring back the AT

same here! BRING BACK THE ATs NOW. it's not fair at all.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
The forum is dead because the ATs are gone. This decision has actually sent the grim reaper through the forum. Sad. But ah well. Administration is overruling all voices of protest and they alone know why.

If you cannot control the forum due to us being unruly , then, you need more moderators , not decisions that do not sit well with the people who expect you to take the right decisions for them.

U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

The forum is dead because the ATs are gone. This decision has actually sent the grim reaper through the forum. Sad. But ah well. Administration is overruling all voices of protest and they alone know why.

If you cannot control the forum due to us being unruly , then, you need more moderators , not decisions that do not sit well with the people who expect you to take the right decisions for them.

exactly. this forum is slowly turning into a territory ruled by dictatorship. one of the mods (I dont want to name her but it's quite obvious) goes around locking topics like it gives her some kind of sadistic pleasure.

just get in new mods and please stop obliging us. half the DMG DT isn't even active, I dont get why they're still on the panel.
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
I didn't know that my PMs havent even been checked. or maybe they've just been marked unread.

http://i30.tinypic.com/2i89npu.jpg

I think this much content is enough.

Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CZ..

exactly. this forum is slowly turning into a territory ruled by dictatorship. one of the mods (I dont want to name her but it's quite obvious) goes around locking topics like it gives her some kind of sadistic pleasure.

just get in new mods and please stop obliging us. half the DMG DT isn't even active, I dont get why they're still on the panel.

I agree. We need more moderators if the DT team is falling short of administrators to look after this forum.

CZ, your topic will soon be locked and you'll be asked to PM the DT. But if you do PM, PM the responsible members of the DT. We have some very good mods and they will listen.

And I salute your guts. 👏

U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I agree. We need more moderators if the DT team is falling short of administrators to look after this forum.

CZ, your topic will soon be locked and you'll be asked to PM the DT. But if you do PM, PM the responsible members of the DT. We have some very good mods and they will listen.

And I salute your guts. 👏

I know. it most probably will be. but before that, I need enough feedback on this so I can forward it to a GM or an Admin. they should know what exactly is going on in this forum.

are there any responsible and sincere mods on this forum? I really doubt that poca. some of them are plain biased, some are so stretched between all parties that they keep trying to please all sides, and others are just inactive.

thanks! 😃 DMG forum and I have this 36 ka aankda 😆
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i salute your guts topic maker

i dont know whether i should say anything or not.....am not an active member now......not a member of any fan group and def. not a member of any AT.....but i do visit DMG forum regularly  .

I would only say there were ...there is...and there always will be some problem members in every forum....and if one cant handle his/her responsibility .........then one should quit the position too.

My point of view only

*sigh*......IF....which once used to be my second home was not like this before
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pensive

i salute your guts topic maker

i dont know whether i should say anything or not.....am not an active member now......not a member of any fan group and def. not a member of any AT.....but i do visit DMG forum regularly  .

I would only say there were ...there is...and there always will be some problem members in every forum....and if one cant handle his/her responsibility .........then one should quit the position too.

My point of view only

*sigh*......IF....which once used to be my second home was not like this before

yep. there will always be problems in each forum - that's exactly why mods are put into place. I agree that the DMG forum is slightly more troublesome than the other sections, but then that's the reason it has so many mods - to handle the forum properly. no other section has as many mods as this one, and yet they fail to moderate effectively.

IF is no longer the place it used to be 2 or 3 years back.