Passive resistance: why move all ATs? - Page 7

Poll

How many of you agree with the decision to shift the ATs?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i agree with the TM!
they moved the AT's ..it was better to separate kash/kasu/kajen/ar/sidma/arsh topics.....like we shud have tabs or sub forums...for taht..that will only solve this bashing prob
thts more better i think
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kash.is.bk4ever

i agree with the TM!
they moved the AT's ..it was better to separate kash/kasu/kajen/ar/sidma/arsh topics.....like we shud have tabs or sub forums...for taht..that will only solve this bashing prob
thts more better i think

hmm, that's actually a pretty good idea  and each sub forum can have diff. mods. that'd be much more cleaner :)
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CZ..

exactly. this forum is slowly turning into a territory ruled by dictatorship. one of the mods (I dont want to name her but it's quite obvious) goes around locking topics like it gives her some kind of sadistic pleasure.

just get in new mods and please stop obliging us. half the DMG DT isn't even active, I dont get why they're still on the panel.

Did you see Neetz, suddenly they have become "active" and are going around locking topics. LMFAO. So, 3 AT's caused the DT's so much problem that with it they couldn't even close down topics. HILARIOUS. And yeah, please just the 3 AT's cuz we know others aren't really involved in what the DT.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Apart from Minu, I want a massive change in DMG DT. Either they get active or they themselves get deactivated. Thank you very much.

chocogurl thumbnail
I agree..why move all ATs?!

I still can't believe that the ATs have shifted, even after so much resistance towards the decision. Majority of the members that commented in the Announcement thread were against moving..but do the mods care about what we think?! No. They still moved the ATs..even the non-problematic ones. Whats the point of being part of this forum if our opinions, our suggestions, and what we feel aren't taken in regard and consideration?!

Neetz, thank you for opening this topic and I really hope it has some positive effect! :)
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Just a random observation......

ATs are being shifted to CFC announcement was on the first page and being watched by above 500 members but ONLY about 27 members (including DT members)  have liked the idea but NO ONE!! AND still there is NO sign of bringing AT's back to DMG forum nor any PROPER reason was given by DT.........this is so annoying!! This proves that this specific forum DOES NOT respect its viewers at all!! They treat us like garbage without any valid reasons!!! Only thing we are asking is that we need ATs here because they are belong to DMG!! We are asking it rightfully unlike..................!!!

U-No-Poo thumbnail
@romiosugar - you're right; we're treated like shit around this place. this thread should have crossed 20 pages by now. I think members are also scared of the DT to a great extent. they wont press 'like' but neither will they come out and voice their opinion.

we need new DT members NOW.

Neetz, I'm with you on this. Basically, you've covered all my points that I initially mentioned in the original Announcement/Rules Additions thread.

Oh and btw, the moderators are online majority of the time but they conveniently ignore important topics (like this one, for example) and mark our PMs as unread. I see these same moderators posting all over other forums (at least the ones I visit). How come this topic hasn't received any significant amount of attention from them yet but they go on closing other topics on this forum?
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Neetz, I'm with you on this. Basically, you've covered all my points that I initially mentioned in the original Announcement/Rules Additions thread.

Oh and btw, the moderators are online majority of the time but they conveniently ignore important topics (like this one, for example) and mark our PMs as unread. I see these same moderators posting all over other forums (at least the ones I visit). How come this topic hasn't received any significant amount of attention from them yet but they go on closing other topics on this forum?

shabnam, topics like these are very conviniently ignored or simply shut down. like one of the mods had clearly mentioned in one of her PMs, she finds it unnecessary to answer any questions at all. this thread will go on for 20 pages and the mods wouldn't give a darn. they'll just do what they think is right; it's pretty much dictatorship.

we need to have a system where we can remove certain mods if they're suspected of misusing their power.
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Apart from Minu, I want a massive change in DMG DT. Either they get active or they themselves get deactivated. Thank you very much.

lmao @ deactivated. they become mods and then go on vacation for 968678 years. 'with power comes great deal of responsibility' - but the mods of the DMG forum dont seem to agree with this statement at all.