Passive resistance: why move all ATs? - Page 4

Poll Question :

How many of you agree with the decision to shift the ATs?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

I am completely against this decision made by the DMG DTπŸ˜› 

What's the point in gettign monitors if the ATs are not in DMG forum any longer? And why should normal members be doing what is required of the DT members?πŸ˜• If you cannot handle reports then you may as well quit your position.

My POV only (:
If moderation is too much for some people then simply quit noone will be disheartened by yur decisionπŸ˜›.
Originally posted by -alimabi-

I feel moving the SR & ArSh AT  was a bad bad idea

Ditto! Hally i am stalking you!
Count me in!!!!  This whole idea is absurd and the points put forward by MODs for taking this decision have no base, and i can say this since yesterday i have been trying to fiind one good reason why they decided to move all ATs when seriously some ATs work so hard at maintaining a decorum and even members get told off because sometimes we get carried away and talk negative and i won't say abuse coz for me abuse has a total different definition than for many in DMG forum. 

Here i would like to quote Hally and say this too, many members in SR AT prefer not to go there and discuss what they really feel about the characters, current storyline and how things are being handled just to avoid the AT getting warnings, some members in that AT work so hard in maintaining the decorum, and try hard to monitor the situation so that bad posts can be edited, they do the job MODs should be doing and what they get in return, or should i say what we members who have lots of negative things to say but surpress our thoughts just not to upset everyone gets in return!!!! to be treated like others who don't think twice before writing whatever they feel not caring at all, of ots against the rule!!!!

Basically this whole idea of taking decisions for members is not right, MODs i agree do a tremendous job here on DMG forum, the war zone of IF, evryone knows that, but that doesn't mean we have to actually behave as if we are in WWII or more nicely put,  these rules and regulations makes it feel like we are a whole lot bunch of kids and not know how to behave and take remarks on us, so if children don't listen the best way to deal with them is lock them up in their room or send them to a boarding school or something,  that what they did, remove all ATs and send them somewhere else, not our problem anymore, frankly i am truly disapointed, that in this age and believing lots here are adults we are still behaving like kids and are getting treated like kids........................
Originally posted by Angelic_J

What's the point in gettign monitors if the ATs are not in DMG forum any longer? And why should normal members be doing what is required of the DT members?πŸ˜• If you cannot handle reports then you may as well quit your position.

My POV only (:

thanks jot! exactly, what's the point indeed? might aswell make half a dozen new folks 'mods' too. why take up the responsibility and then crib about the pressures that come along with it later? who said that it was going to be a cakewalk?
Originally posted by Angelic_J

My POV only (:

I said the same thing in that topic and the replies I got was, "boo hoo...this is the resepect you give to people who serve you" and all that. Well, I was just stating wat the criteria I-F puts infront of you wen you decide to be a DT member of any forum. You should be Available. We don't say answer us right away. But atleast answer us? All we get is "Topic Closed". And now this new thing that I have seen for the first time in all the time I have been on I-F - Just passing your own work  and duties to another DT. Nice, nice.

I wonder what else can I-F show me after this. I'm waiting, I'm waiting.

I will NEVER get what the difference will be whether AT's remain here or in the CFC. There will be stalkers, there will be reports and there will be the same matters to deal with. Thus, I still ask - Why DMG DT? Why this shifting of AT's???? πŸ˜•
this is a weird decision of keeping AT in CFC n not in DMG  forum bcoz  people wil still stalk other AT if they want to n m upset about this decision which is of no use πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I think so far the poll results say it all. few more pages, and this'll be an official movement. thanks, guys.

Well wait for few days and thn see wht DT will do but yh i agree the AT's who were giving problems should have been moved not all of them
I am UNHAPPY with this decision. Moving all ATs because of a problematic one is not correct !! So I am in , I don't agree with moving of ALL ATs to some other forum just to be fair to the problematic AT !