Passive resistance: why move all ATs?

shareShare facebook twitter
Poll Question :

How many of you agree with the decision to shift the ATs?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I defy this decision. and yes, I'm doing it publicly because the mods seem to pay no heed to either my PMs or the large hue and cry that has been created in the new 'rules' thread due to their decision. Apparently the reasons cannot be disclosed because it is supposed to be 'within the DT'. Very well, I shall resist this decision, and whoever feels that the decision has been unfair, has left them dazed, confused, angry, saddened, dissappointed and basically without any answers, then please comment here.

I'm not bashing the DT. I'm just protesting against this decision; I don't agree with it and demand answers to my PMs and the questions that members have beeen asking since the birth of that 'new rules and announcement' thread.

Make this thread famous. This issue shall not be suppressed. Dearest mods, I'm not doing anything that you might deem to be 'against DMG COC' - no bashing, no fighting, no abusing or using bad words.

People who don't agree can post here, but don't expect answers. This thread is mainly meant for resistance purposes and not discussion.

Edited by CZ.. - 12 years ago
I am in. I agree with you neetz!
heyy..can some one tell me what is AT...i didnt get the new rule.like all the discussions will be moved to fan clubs??????????like if we r having kash heaven...the thread will be moved or just the message???????
i m happy with the decision the most coz that way my fellow chupa rustam SRians ............who just love to keep themselves locked in the AT..........will come to the main forum and express themselves

i m extremely thankful to mods for this BRAVE decision

that way we will hv more topics and more comments in the topics

our forum will rock big time that way if all participate equally

personally i hv nothing against ATs

i like the concept

but i just HATE it when people remain locked inside the AT and doesnt participate in the main forum

as if the main forum regular members will eat them up

if proper topics can b made ...................discussion can also happen in main forum topics the way it is done in AT

u gotta w8, cuz dey hve so many everyday n dey hve a life as well, so u gotta b patience
cz.., be careful
The next rule to be imposed may be to move all complaint topics to debate mansionLOL
phir tera taapik ka kya hoga lalliyaaTongueHug
I am not freaking out like others. If people break the rules then they deserve such things. But not all ATs break the rules. So it's absolutely absurd that others ATs are getting punished for the bad ones
Originally posted by shamil

cz.., be careful
The next rule to be imposed may be to move all complaint topics to debate mansionLOL
phir tera taapik ka kya hoga lalliyaaTongueHug

lmfao. you never know with the DMG forum mods it might just happen LOL