Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lol you call this lust? lemme tell you that lust is a small part of love incase you dont know.. but ammy has sacrificed his own feelings for sake of ridz.. u call that lust?? seriously dude u need to re think about the def of love. he is on the verge of emotional breakdown as he is starting to hate love. u call that lust? that kinda emotions were once seen in ridz when she thought ammy betrayed her by leaving her. remember that?
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
kindly define love and lust on a tv show without showing moments to signify the same please?

i saw nothing wrong in that... he was drunk.. he imagined the girl he was in love with... !! what was wrong in that? when you can watch moments between two people otherwise... whats the issue all about now?
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Ummm I dont wanna comment abt the Main Topic.. But may I know how becoz of Armaan's sacrifices SR are together?๐Ÿ˜†

SR were ALREADY married.. Armaan HAD to accept the dec which was made by Ridz.. That also willingly๐Ÿ˜† Armaan genuinely tried to unite SR, but all those plans backfired and SR romance started once Ridz told Armaan to stay away out of their personal life..๐Ÿ˜†

Plz explain how Armaan exactly SACRIFICED..๐Ÿ˜†

If he wanted, armaan cud have easily got ridz back, but for her happiness he sacrificed his love for sid!
And for every SR scene, sid always takes advice from armaan!
U wont understand all this, cuz ur an SR fan, and like sid u wont know what armaan is going through!

TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys i remember kasu times wen riddhima was imagining armaan n some intimate scenes were shown.. n they were more then just inviting someone.. they were close scenes... so ya this is love.. hope u ppl remember this epi wen armaan was gone n riddhima wore a blue nighty n imagined him... even in the chaliyan chaliyan song she was all over armaan... if u dont remember refresh ur memory.. this is not a shock to see her do that... n i remember wen shashank had accepted ar riddhima wanted to talk to armaan n was pulling him inside the store room while armaan was saying no!!!
so this is love.. n this explaination is for those who havent watched the show properly..
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nish_dmg

One thing I've to admit, he didn't sacrifice for Sid, he did it for Ridz..
If Armaan had not promised Ridz that he would try to forget her and move on with his life, Ridz would never have been happy with Sid out of guilty n concern towards Armaan.. n Sid would feel like he stole her from him or something..
They both are happy together becoz, Armaan puts a smiling face  every time he is around them..

i soo agree with u
maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reading the replies I feel some members have multiple personalities with dash of amnesia.

Arman has not done anything wrong. he loved a girl,  gave up his love for the sake of her happiness. He is trying to forget her but he cant as he loved her to death.. Arman has never ever tried to forcefully do anything with Ridhima. He has tried to maintain control with her. And yes, lust is part of love. Arman was drunk when he thought abt Ridhima in that way.

Today does he ever show or cry in front of her trying to make her feel guilty?
If you think Sid is so nice and has not bad feelings and is so understanding, does he know that by aksing Arman or telling Arman what he does with Ridhima is downright cruel?

Which husband in the world goes and asks for advice how to romance their wife from their wife's ex fiance/ex boyfriend?

And then when Arman played a prank of Sid, which i admit was little bit too far, you all were like, poor sid, he considers Arman like a big bro and Arman did that too him.. Have you ever put yourself in Arman's shoes and tried to think that if you were in that position, what would you have done?

Arman deliberately didnt tell Sid that he knew it was Ridhima's bday just so that Sid doesnt have any negative thoughts abt that. But no, again you all would have thought negative abt it  too, right?
Atleats let the poor guy alone. He has happily let Ridhima stay with Sid and helped them be together. What else do you guys want? Probably if he died, then you all will stop.
-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: uppaas

Exactly I am A SR fan to the core but I feel that Armaan love is pure ..He never lusted for ERidz then y now ..?? So the cvs๐Ÿ˜ก

Wow yaar. Shimz di and uppaas u guys r awesome. I mean yaha Shimz di ne sab kuch itna acche se clear kar diaand the examples, u just said everything i wanted to say. and uppaas, it's so nice to see a fan of Sid replying and talking so nicely about Armaan. I totally respect u for that.
TabbyJ. thumbnail
just to remind u guys.. armaan in the same song also gave the dupata on riddhimas head... which clears it that it is luv...
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually i couldnt bear to watch that song sequence so i changed the channel........
fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if you dont wanna bash then u should have a little bit more common sense and not create such topics...now u just created heat amongst ar and sr fans....way to contradict yourself