Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~x divya x~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
u obviously have never been in love have u...sorry to break it to u..but in reality...its not like fairy tales where u have ur perfect prince charming...physicality is a part of ur love life..and if armaan loved this grl unconditionally for so long...hes bound to have such feelings...its human nature and completely normal..at least hes not acting on it...be happy with that
nabtaraz thumbnail
he calls him his brother...and he is trying. but emotions don't die right away (maybe for ridhz it did..we never really understand what goes on in her brain, lol). but for arman, he could leave everything for this girl. sid didn't have to fight for her. she chose sid. anyway, don't want to open up a can of worms, but let's also not forget he wasn't picturing her on purpose? he was a bit tipsyyy from that drink he had, and that's when his subconscious kicked in.
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
umm ur talking about the bare back part, but did u forget to see the scene where he covered her completely with the dupatta.....n i see it as love
Desire33 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OOOH!!wow i was waiting 4 this kinda post 4rom a srain....well i will say wat armaan is doing is actually called love
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
you say you don't wanna bash and yet you're bashing😕
questioning Armaan's love is the most foolish thing ever
Time and again, Armaan has proved how much he loves Riddhima and how far he would go for her
i would love to hear your definition of love because if what Armaan feels for Riddhima isn't love, then i don't know what the f*ck love really is
fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I do not understand why mods still havent closed this topic..because its clearly bashing..DUH!
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
How many times Armaan has 2 prove that he LOVES Riddhima... Armaan loves her so much..Even if u are not an AR Fan atleast do not insult Armaan's love for riddhima!

He was just dreaming abt his basket and if it was lust the he cud be with anyone but he wants to be only with Riddhima..3 yrs of relationship and armaan never crossed his limit.

This topic is really immature dear..sorry but thats what i feel!Hope u try and understand!
TishiAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Esha.ARian4rlyf

How many times Armaan has 2 prove that he LOVES Riddhima... Armaan loves her so much..Even if u are not an AR Fan atleast do not insult Armaan's love for riddhima!

He was just dreaming abt his basket and if it was lust the he cud be with anyone but he wants to be only with Riddhima..3 yrs of relationship and armaan never crossed his limit.

This topic is really immature dear..sorry but thats what i feel!Hope u try and understand!

I completely agree with ur each&every words.
LOVE ARMAAN&RIDDHIMA
Jotz_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well well well it's not our or armaan's fault if Sid wasnt in bheegi si seq n secondly armaan didnt call Sid his brother but Sid calls him brother initially n please topic starter can u give the definition of Love if wat armaan feels 4 ridihimma is lust!

srsly w8ing 4 it!

n Mods please close this Topic ab logon ne "i dont wanna bash but...." write kar kar bashing karna shru kar di hai!

x

Edited by Jotz_92 - 13 years ago