Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
it was not lust just bcoz they showed her back u calling it lust πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jotz_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shimz baby i actually dont no u n hav never talked to u but u explain evrything just so perfectly so just .::Luv Ya::.4 dat

n guyz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz leave him alone

there had been already a topic like this before after the SBS\SBB sequence n people fight so badly there n the topic got close n this will get close as well

guyz u should be happy coz ur fav couple SR r together n we cant even hav AR imagination scene

please guyz get a lyf please

after reading posts lyk these i even wonder do guyz even no what LOVE is?

P.S. shimz i m just adding u as ma buddy sweetheart

x

ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anizaf

Shimz I never talked to you before sweetie... but I love you for posting this... its quite difficult to bring positivity in some negative post but you tried... and Muah for that... I am Annu BTW... 😊

hey annu... thanks sooo much for agreeing with my thoughts... i do try to calm fans down..sometimes i succeed, other times, i don't.. thank God this post didnt' turn into a battlefield.. and im shimz!!! 😊
amaira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love is also about pysical relationship! it's the intention that matters!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sadyy

What are u saying!!??

U shud be thankful to armaan, cuz he sacrficed his love for sid, and ur still moaning!
You have ur SR for real, and we deserve to have AR at least as an imagination!!
He only imagined ridz, it was not real!!

Ummm I dont wanna comment abt the Main Topic.. But may I know how becoz of Armaan's sacrifices SR are together?πŸ˜†

SR were ALREADY married.. Armaan HAD to accept the dec which was made by Ridz.. That also willinglyπŸ˜† Armaan genuinely tried to unite SR, but all those plans backfired and SR romance started once Ridz told Armaan to stay away out of their personal life..πŸ˜†

Plz explain how Armaan exactly SACRIFICED..πŸ˜†
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jotz_92

Shimz baby i actually dont no u n hav never talked to u but u explain evrything just so perfectly so just .::Luv Ya::.4 dat

n guyz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz leave him alone

there had been already a topic like this before after the SBS\SBB sequence n people fight so badly there n the topic got close n this will get close as well

guyz u should be happy coz ur fav couple SR r together n we cant even hav AR imagination scene

please guyz get a lyf please

after reading posts lyk these i even wonder do guyz even no what LOVE is?

P.S. shimz i m just adding u as ma buddy sweetheart

x

haha jotz...thank u soooooooooooo much for ur love.. seriously...dunno how to express it..

yes, plz guys.. leave a little bit of AR that we witness on tv, alone.. plzzz...
anizaf thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

hey annu... thanks sooo much for agreeing with my thoughts... i do try to calm fans down..sometimes i succeed, other times, i don't.. thank God this post didnt' turn into a battlefield.. and im shimz!!! 😊

we all get too touchy sometimes its good to have some one clear headed to keep the environment calm.... but you you spoke too soon sweetie.. it is going to turn into a battle field... sooner or later... this is what always happens here... anyways... we are all used to it ... I guess... πŸ˜‰Edited by anizaf - 13 years ago
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when sid saw ridhimas back it was called lust by the same fans who enjoyed todays ar scene with ridhimas back...
Sajni-Arsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cmon Guyz Just Leave Armaan for once Yaar.dnt you have some better Topics like related Ridhima Birthday and Sid.Man How much will u hate Armaan,Sometimes you abuse him and sometimes his luv lyf GEt a Lyf Yaaron.That man was with ridhima for about 2.5 years.He never tried or even ever thought about Ridhima in Lusty manner.He was on Hunger-Strike for 2 days or 3 days idk the time period and he was ready to give his lyf with hers when they were in a car with a Bomb. So I dnt thnk someone will do this for Lust.And please I am not an AR fan,I am a hardcore Kash fan. Please avoid spreading this hatred It will never take you anywhere so Peace would be better.

ShimZ i dnt knw you but seriously hats off.ITs really gud to seee U πŸ‘Edited by Sajni-Arsh - 13 years ago
Nishitarao thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Ummm I dont wanna comment abt the Main Topic.. But may I know how becoz of Armaan's sacrifices SR are together?πŸ˜†

SR were ALREADY married.. Armaan HAD to accept the dec which was made by Ridz.. That also willinglyπŸ˜† Armaan genuinely tried to unite SR, but all those plans backfired and SR romance started once Ridz told Armaan to stay away out of their personal life..πŸ˜†

Plz explain how Armaan exactly SACRIFICED..πŸ˜†

One thing I've to admit, he didn't sacrifice for Sid, he did it for Ridz..
If Armaan had not promised Ridz that he would try to forget her and move on with his life, Ridz would never have been happy with Sid out of guilty n concern towards Armaan.. n Sid would feel like he stole her from him or something..
They both are happy together becoz, Armaan puts a smiling face  every time he is around them..