Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saumzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
oh common everyone knows how pure armaan's love is you cnt call it lust...he is drunk and well he isnt thinking of riddhima as someone's wife but his basket and the bare-back thing i agree with shimz it was just shown to make the scene look hotter because when armaan never thought of riddhima in that way before how can he think about that now...
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shamil

agree with shimz
ofcourse its the marketing strategy... exploitation of a woman's body has always been the priority of show business
Armaan never had lust for ridz in my pov

thanks shamil.. sigh..en cvz ka kuch nahi ho sakta
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikkydmglover

😆
every thing is cleared by mah shimz di......nothing left to speak
shimz di ...........u rocked

😆😆😆 nikky..uuuuuuuuu rock!!! muah sweety and thank u sooooo much for ur love!
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
@uppaas..thank u very much hun!
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha_ksg

@shinmz..u r awesome yaar

😆😆😆 guys this is not shimz AT!! but thank u veryyy much!! muahhhh

chalo everyone smile..and forget about all the negatives...
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What are u saying!!??
U shud be thankful to armaan, cuz he sacrficed his love for sid, and ur still moaning!
You have ur SR for real, and we deserve to have AR at least as an imagination!!
He only imagined ridz, it was not real!!
rockeraryan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
buddy pls do come out of the dicionary meaning of luv nd lust..............wll to tll u the basic diff---
lust is wen u think of person only phsically (s**ually)
luv is wen u think of only that prsn whm u luv in all aspects of which abv is part and in reality lust is a prime constituent of luv

ANYWAY TOPIC WILL BE CLOSED SOON
Bye
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

agree with shimz
ofcourse its the marketing strategy... exploitation of a woman's body has always been the priority of show business
Armaan never had lust for ridz in my pov

What you said is absolutely true and I just found it sad that to "promote their show", they used Riddhima's bare back... Why couldn't they keep AR's love story as pure as it was...
Nishitarao thumbnail
I know you guys dont like Armaan.. but can you please give him a break!!!
He is sincerely trying to forget Riddhima.. If Shilpa had not gone on on about that "aashiq",  he wouldn't have imagined her at all.. Im not blaming Shilpa for it..of course she doesn't know.. but plzzz if you dont like him, leave him alone..  He was not even in his complete senses when he did that... 
anizaf thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

ok..im just gonna say one thing.. if Armaan "lusted" riddhima, he could have easily had her a LONG time ago... he would have never felt guilty after that one dress scene during KASH times..he would have never pulled away during KASU times...when sukirti was kissing him and Raat ka Nasha sequence.. he would have HAD riddhima during the bathtub scene during KAJEN times..

</div>
if Armaan EVER tried to get with Riddhima like that, then he would have had her.. no doubt..

and the back scene was to make this sequence hotter.. if Armaan didn't think about her like that before, how could he now? it is simply to get more viewers...esleye plz...dont' fight about it...

<div>

chalo, hopefully i cleared everything... lets see...

Shimz I never talked to you before sweetie... but I love you for posting this... its quite difficult to bring positivity in some negative post but you tried... and Muah for that... I am Annu BTW... 😊Edited by anizaf - 13 years ago