Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Su

Good to know you're back.  Hope your sis is doing fine now.

I logged in today and saw the page on 148 so decided not to post as I had no clue about the new fc.

So logged in again a few minutes back to see if I can come up with something silly in such short span.
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So its home sweet home for you Su 😊
and 23rd is her birthday is it not....

Vandu so many could be feeling what you do, especially fans who have been fans for so long.
All feeling disillusioned, reconciling with something that was not imagined.

You are very articulate and blessed with this talent of expressing your feelings so well. (hahaha sounding like him)

Long back when i was not even a year old fan I asked him 'wish for this to continue.' He said 'no'. Why not i said, wish i should always be this interested. He said ' no, i won't'.
You must have seen so many like me before. 'yes'. So many sing more praises. 'Yes'. Nothing is new is it not. 'Yes'.

He has also said in that mail he send to the forum long back "i may cease to be popular but the friendship you have here should always continue" (not his exact words, something similar)

He is a wise guy, he has never let fame affect him, he was willing to leave his glass house, his comfort zone and start from scratch, every time he was on the top. This and all the other stuff that made us like him before is still the same.

You know it all... don't you.

Do not be ashamed about all you felt before. Sure sooo many here enjoyed all you did. I liked the AAMIR FC a lot. It captured all the immense excitement we all felt then. 😃
He like it too!!!! 😃

So... this FC has to be slow till the next i ready.

Edited by yazh1 - 13 years ago
kads_8302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

^^ Hahahahaha !! LOL !!

I dont watch star one shows either.....But U cant help seeing the promos can u? And almost all promos of star one shows feature shirtless guys....Hahaha !! I dont like phizul shirtless scenes !! No they don't keep me stick to that channel

But they sure have got eye candies on their channel.....They have got cute looking guys on their shows......but the shows have horrible concepts...they're unwatchable..😕 Ya  Boys are cute and recently i watched Arjun Bijilani taking shower only wearing jeans. But in the middle of the scene i switched the channel. I think i like him in bewada or tali position only.

SGP is good....M dying to know will Suhana leave the house or not....I hope she doesnt.!! Same Pinch

And most of all....I wish YRF gets back Rishta.com....Or else m gonna kill someone !😕 Pls go n kill YRF if they don't start it by next Jan...

kads_8302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Kads

so you also watch Geet (like me). Be honest - Isnt it fun ogling at MSK when he does that Tai - Chi (or whatever the heck it is) half naked ? 

Vandu

Iv heard of the show , my Bhabi watches it very religiously. Seen an episode or two. The lead actress is cute !

Ya I do watch Geet but in breaks as my mom n grandmother(nani) don't let me watch it for their serial LTL. And i watched that Tai Chi half naked MSK only ones, and after that whenever that scene comes I seriously switch the channel. But the hero is no doubt very handsome. You know that before this he played the role of Ram in Ramayan where he had long hairs and he looked horrible in that.

And If your talking about Sasural Genda Phool then let me tell you she is DJ's search material. And definitely she is very cute.

kads_8302 thumbnail
Hi all
I will be out of town. So will be away from here also. By that time new FC will be opened. And will be back on Tuesday.
Bye Bye  to this FC

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kads_8302

Ya I do watch Geet but in breaks as my mom n grandmother(nani) don't let me watch it for their serial LTL. And i watched that Tai Chi half naked MSK only ones, and after that whenever that scene comes I seriously switch the channel. But the hero is no doubt very handsome. You know that before this he played the role of Ram in Ramayan where he had long hairs and he looked horrible in that.

And If your talking about Sasural Genda Phool then let me tell you she is DJ's search material. And definitely she is very cute.

Yes Ragini had become popular as Bharti with DJ's Bhaskar Bharti!!!!!Before that she had appeared as one of the sisters in Radha ki Betiyan kuch kar dikhayegi!!!!!

As for Gurmeet, he looks better with short hair!!!!!

I like his pair with Debina who had played Sita in Ramayan!!!!!!

They were very good in Pati, Patni aur Woh!!!!!

Kool_Naina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Arwa

Os was awesome,fantastic n emotional dear
do write more
thnx for pm

Luv
Naina
sunaina02 thumbnail
HI All

I will open the new FC tomorrow ( 20th Aug) morning . So you can fill up two more pages but please be patient and wait after that .
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunaina02

HI All

I will open the new FC tomorrow ( 20th Aug) morning . So you can fill up two more pages but please be patient and wait after that .

Di !! Just pray that no new PIC of him or  his fiancee would come...or u'll have to open new FC right away ! 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Have A Great Day.

A married Iife that exceeds your imagination.

Be Happy Nallis.