Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kads_8302 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

^^ I dont think I want to move on to any more pastures...Greener or otherwise....This one pasture has got me zapped for an entire lifetime....

I hate myself for watching TV....

@Bold Part - ROFL !!!πŸ˜†

Well ya star one has got a NICE set of eye-candies....I find that Rang Badalti Odhani guy cute....But I dont think I want to like any other actor now....After seeing the repurcussions of liking one actor...!!

I just watch random shows now....Like Sasural Gendha Phool, Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chasma and ofcourse Comedy Circus...! For the funny content.....!

P.S - Anyone watches Genda Phool here....?

I have no liking for watching shirtless boys in randomly... so whenever these shirtless boys come on tv i switch the channel... apart from Rishta.Com nothing made me stick to TV after LRL.... But i do watch serials for 1-2 months and then leave it..
And right now i am watching geet and Genda Phool...
But in Genda Phool no shirtless scenes ....
πŸ˜‰
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Hahahahaha !! LOL !!
I dont watch star one shows either.....But U cant help seeing the promos can u? And almost all promos of star one shows feature shirtless guys....Hahaha !! I dont like phizul shirtless scenes !!

But they sure have got eye candies on their channel.....They have got cute looking guys on their shows......but the shows have horrible concepts...they're unwatchable..πŸ˜•

SGP is good....M dying to know will Suhana leave the house or not....I hope she doesnt.!!

And most of all....I wish YRF gets back Rishta.com....Or else m gonna kill someone !πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Vandu I have gone back to my first love!!!!!!

Me tooo........Hounding and Ambushing SRK hopelessly on Twitter..πŸ˜†

Cheer up!!!!!Ra. One will release soon hopefully!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Yaa Yaa !!😳 SRK...Tussi Toop(hindi wala topeπŸ˜†) Ho....Sadde Jeene Di Hope Ho !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Vandu you did have greener pasture!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰Hope that pasture too comes back soon!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

Haila....Kavi?? *😳Blush😳*....Hez doing YRF's next show.....But its just a cameo.....!😭

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kads

so you also watch Geet (like me). Be honest - Isnt it fun ogling at MSK when he does that Tai - Chi (or whatever the heck it is) half naked ? 

Vandu

Iv heard of the show , my Bhabi watches it very religiously. Seen an episode or two. The lead actress is cute !
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: digimon_pokemon

Hello everyone😊

Hope you all are fine and doing good in ur lives.

i came to meet you all but my luck no one is here . so i hope app sab ki life achi chal rahi hogi . nothing much happening this side .i was at my Nani's place last month ( no internet connection there)she is fine flood missed us by inches Thank God  our family is safe .May almighty keep everyopne safe and no more floods.

Sarah . Really nice seeing you .πŸ€— How are you dear  ? Glad to know your family is safe. That was really close ! πŸ˜•
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Kads

so you also watch Geet (like me). Be honest - Isnt it fun ogling at MSK when he does that Tai - Chi (or whatever the heck it is) half naked ? 

Vandu

Iv heard of the show , my Bhabi watches it very religiously. Seen an episode or two. The lead actress is cute !

U mean SGP??😳 Ya Ragini Khanna is damn cute......And the character is soo bubbly...such a change from your regular lead characters......Its much closer to reality for all the guys mumz that....In this generation...these r the type of bahuz u ppl are gonna get...No Parvati and Tulsi's...

She makes mistakes....and is selfish....She aint all Bharat Mata sacrificing for every tom,dick and harry in the house....Infact she unknowingly chadhaoes everyone'z bali to make herself happy....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But that becomes a bit too insensitive at times....πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Thats very good . Not only Aamir there are celebrities abroad who are donating and doing their bit for Leh.

Im genuinely saddened seeing Rajeev's attitude. Forget acting , I think he is not passionate about anything.

See......this is what I was saying.....
He'z changed....Or probably he never was what we considered him to be and loved him for...
Itz very sad...πŸ˜•
digimon_pokemon thumbnail

Sarah . Really nice seeing you .πŸ€— How are you dear  ? Glad to know your family is safe. That was really close ! πŸ˜•

I am good😊. How are you?πŸ€—

yes i live in city but my Nani's place is a small town near river so we(at my nani's place) were close to the hugely affected areas.

Floods have really affected infact almost finished so many small towns . one can just pray that there be no more heavy rains ,floods and God help us and everybody from this natural disastors

@ everyone😊

i just talked with Nallis and she was again Inviting u all to her Marriage ceremony she will try to post  the card soon but as we can understand with marriage just two days away she must be extremely busy so shwe will try her best to post it..
Edited by digimon_pokemon - 13 years ago
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallis

<font color="#990066" size="2">Dear all😊</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2">How are you all???? Hope you are all doing good.😊😊😊</font>

</strong>

<font color="#990066" size="2">Am really angry with myself for not being here earlier but I couldn't....</font>

</em>

<font color="#990066" size="2">Girls, a bit of news...</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2">My marriage has been fixed. It all came about so suddenly (a few weeks ago)and everything is happening so quickly...</font>

<em>

<font color="#990066" size="2">The wedding is on August 20th.</font><font color="#990066" size="2"></font>

<font color="#990066"><font size="2">All of you dears are Most Cordially Invited😊</font></font>

<font color="#990066" size="2">I am getting increasingly busy and am lost in the midst of family,guests and preparations. I will peep in and post the card sometime....</font>

I sincerely apologize for not being here to tell this news earlier😭😭...I know this is too late but everything really in happening insuch quicktime that is so dizzying!

Do not actually want to tell this but am letting you know only to help in understanding my difficulty..........fell very sick right after the engagement which was held in 5 days of first meeting them...had to be hospitalised.........back home...still recuperating....

Earlierbeforeall this tooI was busy on account of work., but these past few days have been away only on account of this difficulty.....am terribly sorry, I really am. It is my duty to have come earlier to tell but couldn't....I am really sorry.😭

<strong>

Congratulations 😊   πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you are fully alright and enjoying every moment leading up to the grand day.

Pray all the preparations go on well and there is no rain. 😊
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Congratulations Nallis...! Wishing you all the luck !!!

@All - Feltweird after all the info I got the other day and all the dog talk...and the premiere pics....

I was ignoring coming here lest I see any more pics/articles on him.....

I dont want to see/hear any more about him I think.....M feeling like an idiot for liking him !! And feeling even more stupid that I cant get him outta my mind...!

I wish I'd NEVER seen him at all...😭Coz either, he NEVER was what I thought him to be....Or he has undergone a 360 degree change, post "you know what".

And this is the only place related to him that I visit since the last few months...I have long stopped going to any fc or topics of his...!

I didnt wanna come to his fc...But wanted to talk to u ppl...So came back...Heheh...πŸ˜†

So whenever I cant stop myself from barging in....I'll hop in to meet ya all.....And Meanwhile trying my best to block him and everything related to him outta my system...

Coz I have some NOT SOO GOOD feelings about whatz coming up...And I dont wanna be here to feel bad andbe upsetfor whateverz gonna happen.πŸ˜•I've had enough I guess !!

Ciao till next time !!!πŸ˜†

The ones who fall deep are the ones who hurt the most is it not.

First there was silence
then the horrible lashing out as you poured out everything

Somehow felt your posts will be somewhat mellow when you come back. (the temples and Kerala could have helped you somewhat reconcile)

That was a sad post and is it not nice to have an 'outlet' :-) a place, to tell all.

He has always said my fans see me as sujal/rajveer, but I am not like that.
I am fallible, etc.

So he has not changed or deceived
what has changed is the way he is being perceived.

Hope this 'feeling like an idiot phase' passes and we get to see the old vandu πŸ˜ƒ