Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ I dont think I want to move on to any more pastures...Greener or otherwise....This one pasture has got me zapped for an entire lifetime....
I hate myself for watching TV....

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Im telling you , you also move on to green pastures like Su and me . TV chalao , koi bhi pakkad lo , theyr all shirtless out there on star one ! πŸ˜†

@Bold Part - ROFL !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well ya star one has got a NICE set of eye-candies....I find that Rang Badalti Odhani guy cute....But I dont think I want to like any other actor now....After seeing the repurcussions of liking one actor...!!

I just watch random shows now....Like Sasural Gendha Phool, Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chasma and ofcourse Comedy Circus...! For the funny content.....!

P.S - Anyone watches Genda Phool here....?
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nallis

Dear all😊

How are you all???? Hope you are all doing good.😊😊😊

Am really angry with myself for not being here earlier but I couldn't....

Girls, a bit of news...

My marriage has been fixed. It all came about so suddenly (a few weeks ago)and everything is  happening so quickly...

The wedding is on August 20th. 

All of you dears are Most Cordially InvitedπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

I am getting increasingly busy and am lost in the midst of family, guests and preparations. I will peep in and post the card sometime....

I sincerely apologize for not being here to tell this news earlier😭😭...I know this is too late but everything really in happening in such quick time that is so dizzying!

Do not actually want to tell this but am letting you know only to help in understanding my difficulty..........fell very sick right after the engagement which was held in 5 days of first meeting them...had to be hospitalised.........back home...still recuperating....

Earlier before all this too I was busy on account of work., but these past few days have been away only on account  of this difficulty.....am terribly sorry, I really am.   It is my duty to have come earlier to tell but couldn't....I am really sorry.😭😭😭😭

Congratulations Nallis!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Wish you a Happy Married Life!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Ek aur Bakra halal ! πŸ˜†

Kidding.😳

Nallis

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Many many manyyyyyy Congratulations dear. We're all so happy for you. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Its perfectly alright if you werent able to tell us before ! Dont worry about it. You must be so so busy  right now . Just 3 days to go before your big day 😲😍  And how absolutely adorable of you to invite us to your wedding. Would love to see your card and yes please do post photographs later on !

And take care of your health.Hope its not serious . Take good rest , you dont want to be on drugs on your wedding day.

All the best πŸ€—
😍

πŸ˜›

My first reaction was the same!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Because as you know in my opinion your are either married or happy!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

^^ I dont think I want to move on to any more pastures...Greener or otherwise....This one pasture has got me zapped for an entire lifetime....

I hate myself for watching TV....

@Bold Part - ROFL !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well ya star one has got a NICE set of eye-candies....I find that Rang Badalti Odhani guy cute....But I dont think I want to like any other actor now....After seeing the repurcussions of liking one actor...!!

I just watch random shows now....Like Sasural Gendha Phool, Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chasma and ofcourse Comedy Circus...! For the funny content.....!

P.S - Anyone watches Genda Phool here....?

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Reminds me of a dialogue from the film Sadhe saat phere, "Ish hamam mein sabhi nange hai"!!!!!!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Guess this could be applied to Star One!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Vandu I have gone back to my first love!!!!!!

Cheer up!!!!!Ra. One will release soon hopefully!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

And Vandu you did have greener pasture!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰Hope that pasture too comes back soon!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just Look at my Aamir khan !

He is there in Leh today...not only to help them financially and materiastically...but also boosting the morale of school children....

And his connection with Leh is just abt and during Three Idiots....

And here...huh !! His highness is completely missing from the picture related to that disaster! 😑
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revolutionbreez

Just Look at my Aamir khan !

He is there in Leh today...not only to help them financially and materiastically...but also boosting the morale of school children....

And his connection with Leh is just abt and during Three Idiots....

And here...huh !! His highness is completely missing from the picture related to that disaster! 😑

Thats very good . Not only Aamir there are celebrities abroad who are donating and doing their bit for Leh.

Im genuinely saddened seeing Rajeev's attitude. Forget acting , I think he is not passionate about anything.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Reminds me of a dialogue from the film Sadhe saat phere, "Ish hamam mein sabhi nange hai"!!!!!!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Oh God

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
digimon_pokemon thumbnail

Dear all😊

Girls, a bit of news...

My marriage has been fixed. It all came about so suddenly (a few weeks ago)and everything is  happening so quickly...

All of you dears are Most Cordially Invited😊

I am getting increasingly busy and am lost in the midst of family, guests and preparations. I will peep in and post the card sometime....

I sincerely apologize for not being here to tell this news earlier😭😭...I know this is too late but everything really in happening in such quick time that is so dizzying!

Do not actually want to tell this but am letting you know only to help in understanding my difficulty..........fell very sick right after the engagement which was held in 5 days of first meeting them...had to be hospitalised.........back home...still recuperating....

Earlier before all this too I was busy on account of work., but these past few days have been away only on account  of this difficulty.....am terribly sorry, I really am.   It is my duty to have come earlier to tell but couldn't....I am really sorry.😭

Woww ate hi Good news 😊

Nallis dear Many Many Congratulations for ur Big DayπŸ€—.

May almighty Gives u all the happiness and prosperous married life.
πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou for such a sweet invitation dear. My heartfelt wishes are with you.

digimon_pokemon thumbnail

Hello everyone😊

Hope you all are fine and doing good in ur lives.

i came to meet you all but my luck no one is here . so i hope app sab ki life achi chal rahi hogi . nothing much happening this side .i was at my Nani's place last month ( no internet connection there)she is fine flood missed us by inches Thank God  our family is safe .May almighty keep everyopne safe and no more floods.

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dear all😊

Girls, a bit of news...

All of you dears are Most Cordially Invited😊

Earlier before all this too I was busy on account of work., but these past few days have been away only on account  of this difficulty.....am terribly sorry, I really am.   It is my duty to have come earlier to tell but couldn't....I am really sorry.😭

Congratulations Nallis....

Wish you a Very Happy Married Life...

Hope u r fine now...Get well soon girl... and don't be sorry... I can understand that you will be overloaded with work...so you are forgiven......😊