Rag Rag Mein Travel & Adventure... - Rajeev Khandelwal FC

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

HIS TRAVELS, THEI(OU)R TRAVAILS

Related image

From the shores of the Bay of Bengal to the banks of the Ganges.

Puri se Gangotri tak.

...His past Endeavours, and Programmes, 

Image result for rajeev khandelwal juzzbaat

...His exploring heart that he often reveals,

...His taste for adventure

...His diction and delivery.

...His ability to connect with people from all walks of life. 
Poorey dil se...straight from the heart, without any script...be it with the locals, the commoners, the mystics 

Image result for #ragragmeinganga

or the rulers of the land

...His childlike eagerness to learn and know more, 

Has made him the perfect person to show us the magnificence of the Ganges, her destruction and cleansingโญ๏ธ

Related image

Selfish man thinks only of himself and instant gratification. 
Forgets we have to leave behind a world not as we inherited it but better than that. 

Image result for dirty fire ganges river

The filth that has been accumulating cannot be cleaned within a small time frame. 
He says we have to wait. Wait we have to.

Rome was not built in a day!!!

The locals must feel helpless. Their travails.

Rag Rag Mein Ganga : EP #01

Reduce your carbon footprint he said in the first the episode
Avoid plastic, recycle, reuse, dont litter in the second.
Dont waste water --- in the thrid 

By showing to the world the concerted efforts by the NAMAMI Ganga in cleaning the mighty Ganges and drilling some civic sense he is creating awareness, doing his duty as a citizen of this world

Our hero. Our down-to-earth guy๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Image result for rajeev khandelwal rag rag mein ganga

Can almost feel the mitti ki kushboo, the clean air and the smell of the herbs...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Plus the skip, leap and flutter in our heart 
Definite 4D effect .

He could not see the rainbow, but he and the people with him present the show with so much life and colour its give a rainbow effect ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And that must be the most elevated / the farthest bird eye view of himEmoji. The aerial views the photography take the show to a high level.

Image result for ragragmein rajeev khandelwal

A learning experience for him too

It was work. He was doing his job as a host of a travel show.
A finicky guy who likes to get it perfectly right, he must have put in max effort to give his best and finish within a strenuous schedule

Image result for rajeev khandelwal rag rag mein ganga

But...'like a holiday for me', he said.

Lucky fellow!!!! 
A very Indian Fun job. 
Fun unlimited๐Ÿ˜Š. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRACIOUS PERFECT HOST!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  V C Z 4 U

Rajeev Khandelwal at the press conference For Its Upcoming Chat Show Juzzbaatt on 27th April 2018

"It is a candid chat with TV actors and prominent faces from different walks of life who will open up about their struggles, fears, insecurities and pain. Basically, the stories that are very different from what you have read in newspapers and magazines," Sikcand said in a statement.

Related image

We get to know the guests' achievements and disappointments,
      see how they setright their setbacks. 

Image result for #juzzbaatt rajeev khandelwal

And he sets the right tone with each contestant.

Image result for juzzbaatt opening monologue rajeev

With serious stuff, juicy tid-bits, silly games and serious fun

Image result for rajeev khandelwal dresses as chutki kiku sharda

"It was the Channels call, wholeheartedly accepted by the Producer who says...with the kind of work Rajeev has done in the past, his name carries credibility, sincerity." ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rajeev Khandelwal (Sagar Kumar Munjwani)

"Audiences see him as a no-nonsense guy & you don't expect him to do a frivolous show. Rajeev has this Genuity about him so when the channel zeroed in on him, we were happy with the association. "   ๐Ÿ˜Š   โญ๏ธ

Image result for #juzzbaatt rajeev khandelwal

Brand Rajeev!!! โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Which celebrities would you like to host on the show?

Plenty of them. But more than the celebrities, I would like to talk to the people who are constantly in the public eye like the law enforcement or Government officers or even the Prime Minister and want to know things like when was the last time our Prime Minister danced or sang. Who would not want to know that? I would like to talk to unsung heroes and or changemakers.

๐Ÿ˜ƒAnd this is what we call... think big! dream big! self-confidence!
Wishing him all the best to scale heights he dreams of ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Image result for india-forum sach ka saamna

"When you have seven-eight cameras, to let someone feel at ease and open up is not easy. You need a mentor who would tell you where you are overdoing and how to better yourself. My mentor was Siddharth Basu when I started hosting Sach Ka Saamna. In this show, it is Sandeep Sikand, the producer".

โญ๏ธ From fans wanting him to appear on famous talk shows, to fans asking him to invite their favourite stars to his show!!!!! Emoji

Life is beautiful and throws unexpected surprises. Just have to embrace them with open arms. ๐Ÿค—

A blank canvas with some dots. He is going to connect 'em and paint with varied colours of Juzzbaatt. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rajeev Khandelwal at the press conference For Its Upcoming Chat Show Juzzbaatt on 27th April 2018

He is going to show us...7 - 8 on weekends

Face behind the facade

HeArt of the Artist Emoji

His wardrobe is good.
He looks very good.The ambience is right.

No doubt the Guests are the most important in any talk show. Buutt...

Once again his mind voice : Coffee tea or my  guests

We: All wrong. Only you.

He with that knowing smile directed at us and raising in toast his mug : oohh dont i know that.

We: oohh oohh dont we know that you know that... 

Image result for juzzbaatt promos

We see zee for just one man...and he is wholesome entertainmentโญ๏ธ

Raajjeevv Juzz for you

4 down 22 more to go.

Keep surprising us!!!!

As he says he is juzztt perfect for the show๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

our #GraciousHost  ๐Ÿ‘

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few Spokes and the Axle - His Mail for his HaqSe Rajeev Khandelwal FC

๐Ÿ˜ŠA write up from him, for us, about the Web Series๐Ÿ˜Š 

I am very glad to be a part of Haq Se...the journey stareted when Manor Rama's Karan approached me for this series early last year. I wasn't sure as Manor Rama was just teeing off their journey in the world of entertainment. 
So I asked for the script thinking I will turn it down. 
But from the first word that I read I knew it is a classic in the making. Devika Bhagat and Renuka Kunzru had written a masterpiece and Ken gave it an enchanting face that you won't forget for a long time.

The story is about four sisters and all of them are wonderful. In fact all the women in the show are really captivating including Dadi. 
The men in the show are not bad too :) 
Pavail and Karanveer are going to get a lot of attention from women. It was a great unit and we had a blast as a team. The DOP Anubhav has done an incredible job and he will win a lot of awards and appreciation for his work for sure. 

All Set To Be Digitally Entertained ๐Ÿ˜Š OTT

"With times, mediums keep changing, newer avenues open. I'm still doing the same thing I did in 2003 with Kahiin To Hoga I'm still acting. Haq Se is a very poetic series. I knew that Ekta is helming it so I knew it is in able hands. But when I read the script, I was blown away. I said I have to be a part of it in whichever measure. It is a beautiful piece of writing. When I'm saying this with so much confidence, I can assure that you'll love it too, Rajeev said.  
Sometimes you want to be part of something because you know it is poetry in motion, the actor added.

So many must have entered the world wide web and created ids and passwords after becoming his fan. 
New mediums,  new avenues...new ways of seeing him do what he has been doing since 2002.
Creating id's now to see the 'poetry in motion' the one we like seeing.

Character sketch

Image result for haqse rajeev

Dr. Naushad Rizvi! On the surface, this stubborn rude judgmental doctor appears cynical, bitter and cold! But if you scratch the surface you will see a sensitive emotional man battling his own demons. But will Meher look past the peripheral arrogance
Meet Dr Naushad Rizvi a successful doctor Woh phirse jeene ki aarzoo, Kashmir ke ko phirse zindagi dene ki aarzoo rakhte hai. Can he achieve his dreams

The role is quite complicated. Every character has its own journey and story, including mine. My character has its own past and present, and transitions between the these two timelines and fights with his own self to overcome his situation.

Image result for haqse alt balaji cast

There are sooo many characters. 
82 days shoot with 50 in Mumbai and 32 in Manali. 

Image result for haqse rajeev

Beautiful locales, beautiful women, but our eyes only for that beautiful man ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Our Ladies Man!!! The Charmer!!!! 
Maybe not the poster boy but the one boy on that poster who matters. 

Episodes and Seasons

A 20 episode first season that covers 75% of the novel Little Women.
As there are sequels to the book it is going to be a long series.
According to the producers there will be one season per year with about 15-25 episodes per season.
In future we might get to see two seasons in a year. 

Destined to have done it, he said. Destined to be Naushad Rizvi. Playing a character set in a part of the country that is very close to his heart. A part of the country he proudly says he has visited about 20 times. 

An apple a day keeps the doctor away but brings the Pathan in๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
We dont know if our doctor is a Pathan but sure wears some very nice Pathani outfits. 
Eat or dont eat it is a win win for us๐Ÿ˜›. 

Related image

Hope he is there a lot with lots of screen space, 
Not just a spoke, he is a few spokes and the axle as well, for usEmoji
But guess that is wishful thinking ๐Ÿ˜”.
He says expect a lot from Haqse, but dont expect much from me. Dont keep your expectations high. 
Will it be more like a cameo, a very extended cameo...

To download or not to download ๐Ÿ˜• 
(wont hesitate to spend more than a few hundreds to see his movie with family n friends, not once but twice...but to see him also in a story about four sisters)

How deep is the love!!!!!

Related image

It must be quite deep๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Will gladly cross the seven seas, climb the steepest mountains, dive to the depths to the ocean to see you...
But the mind...says why oh why, why pay to see very less of him, why pay to see a story not interested in, 
but the heart, yeh dil... poorey dil se says Just do It. 
Sooo just for you, only for you Rajeev Khandelwal will download and subscribe. 
If that sounds dramatic and over the top๐Ÿ˜†, its only because he is venturing into OTT๐Ÿ˜†

Google says Naushad means Happy. 
Will be seeing him after 1 1/2 years ๐Ÿ˜Š (let the gap never exceed this period)
The happy good man is bringing happiness. 
Bring it on Dr.!!!

We are entering the waxing period๐Ÿ˜Š
Sure there is going a long tryst. this year, with our Super Blue Blood Moonโญ๏ธ!!!

All the very best !!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And thank you to him for the mail๐Ÿ˜Š.

Edited by yazh. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail

PREVIOUS FANCLUBS

FC 3
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
nram(nigelene)

Rajeev Khandelwal FC 
nailaqureshi 

FC 8
Rajeev Khandelwal FC 
nailaqureshi

FC 9
Rajeev Khandelwal FC 
nailaqureshi

FC 10
Rajeev Khandelwal FC 
nailaqureshi 

FC 11
Rajeev Khandelwal FC 
nailaqureshi 

FC 12
Rajeev Khandelwal FC 
nailaqureshi

FC 13
Rajeev Khandelwal FC 
nailaqureshi

FC 14
Rajeev Khandelwal Fan Club
farislove(zee diii)

FC 15
Rajeev Khandelwal FanClub
togepe 30(vandana)

FC 16
togepe 30(vandana)
rajeev-bigfan( neha)

FC 18
amail1601(ammu)

FC 19
>*>Rajeev Khandelwal FanClub 
SujalkiDeewani ( kinza)

FC 21
|~* Rajeev's Home *~|
Nidhi

FC 22
~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~
Kanak

FC 23
Naz

FC 26

FC 28
Kiran di

FC 30

FC 33

FC 36

FC 37

Rani 

FC 46
Pihu

suri 

amail1601

FC 58
Rajeevians Hangout
rv_annie

nida

FC 62
-Rajeev Khandelwal Fanclub- 
anam_mehrun

FC 63
Rajeev Khandelwal FC 
varallika

FC 64
Rajeevians Den 
rv_annie

FC 66
RK FC-Birthday Bash 
Saheli

FC 68
Rajeev Khandelwal FC 
anam_mehrun

FC 77

FC 79
Sumaiya

FC 83

Fc 91
~We Celebrate Rajeev Khandelwal~Birthday Fanclub~

ranjitha

FC 92
|Reserve Ur Table for New Yrs|Rajeev.K FC

skylark

FC 93 
~The Adventorous Rajeev Khandelwal FC #93~Happy b'day rajeev

Khushi

FC 94

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3948300

AMOR 

FC 95

Maha149

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4110224

FC 96

Maha149

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4193625

FC 97

yazh.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4355190

Edited by yazh. - 5 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i guess 1st episode of haq se is out??
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Where to find Episode without subscription
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JIYAMG

Where to find Episode without subscription

this is the exact thing im looking for
yazh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

i guess 1st episode of haq se is out??

11 episodes are out. An average of 20 mins each.

He is there for 32  mins or so. 
1 min each in the first and last episode.

Guess thats kind of ok. Well not ok๐Ÿ˜•. But there are so many characters.

I skipped the others parts, still watched bits  and pieces and what i saw interested.

Beautiful  locales, beautiful people. 

yazh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

this is the exact thing im looking for

Hahahaaa good luck to you both. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But i subscribed. Not costly. 
Edited by yazh. - 6 years ago
yazh. thumbnail
Rajeev KhandelwalVerified account @RK1610IsMe 
More

I'd like to dedicate #HaqSe to all the girls/women who have to struggle to have their voice heard.

yazh. thumbnail

Mirza sisters

More than just beauty, life and reality of Kashmir will reveal itself through the eyes of the Mirza sisters, Meher, Jannat, Bahira, and Amal. At a wedding function, the familial bonds of the Mirzas are put to test when Aunt Fatima becomes the subject of gossip and discussions. Love not only hurts but also insults.
1 min appearance ๐Ÿ˜Š  - His accusing look, her defiant stare

The Imperfect affair

Someone's love is everyone's trouble. The Mirza family is castigated for the actions of Fatima. This outrages Jannat. Taabish Azad unwittingly plants a dangerous idea in her head to answer back. At the job interview, Meher has an unpleasant encounter with Dr. Naushad Rizvi, who questions the Mirza family's morals. The trying times have just begun.

4 mins - student/candidate, 
her retort,
His 'you seemed unprepared' 
presumptions, the doctor, the judge
bad doctor, sends her away 

Blogs for dogs

Jannat Mirza's blog and Amal Mirza's photographs become a cause for concern for the Mirza Family. In a complicated entanglement of politics and love, Fatima risks facing dejection. Jannat's blogpost creates waves in the valley. How will she justify her writings? Meanwhile, Meher hears some unsavoury tales about Dr. Naushad Rizvi.

almost 4  mins
a little bit of teasing, cannibalism
his style, his tone...'main aur kiski baat karti hoon dr, mirza๐Ÿ˜ƒ

jashn

After committing a mistake, Meher contemplates quitting her job at the Rizvi hospital. It's Taabish's birthday and time to party. The party becomes a platform for Bahira's band Jashn to give their first ever public performance. Taabish tries to express his love and Meher spends the evening morose and deep in thought. What will happen when another unexpected guest arrives at the party?

2 mins
dil aur dimaag alag alag
he tells she is always wasting his time
the encounter at the hand wash was good
she hides when she seems him, he calls her magician

gone viral

At the party, a drunk Meher bumps into Dr. Naushad Rizvi and unknowingly reveals almost all that ails her. Bahira Mirza's musical performance goes viral all over the internet. It not only creates ripples in Kahsmir but in the whole country. Mirza family couldn't be any prouder of her. There is another side to Dr. Naushad Rizvi, Meher finds out.

7  mins
she is a shafeer girl, rejects his rejection.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Nice scene on the bridge.
Its very obvious she is going to throw up, but the doctor is mesmerized by her and her drunkenness.๐Ÿ˜›
Not a khadoos, hiding behind it.

Fans and fanatics

Most find music soothing, but some find it infuriating. As Bahira begins to discover herself through her soulful music, along the way her band Jashn gains not just fans but also few fanatics. Soon the whole family will find themselves in the center of this new turmoil. Will new rumours at the hospital bring Meher and Dr. Naushad closer?

cough syrup was funny, twinke in his eyes
he riles her, teases her.
gives her a taste of her own medicine

the bgm when they meet at the concert adds to the playful banter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, 
same bgm when she hides when she sees him in the hospital

5 min

Stuck between heaven and hell
Bahira Mirza is nervous yet looks forward to Jashn's first ever charity concert. But what doesn't begin well can never end well. Bahira and her band members are forced off the stage even before they begin. In a mad scramble the Mirza sisters fear losing their sister. Meanwhile, Aunt Fatima is forced to choose between her family and love.

1 min
he has a heart of goldโญ๏ธ

Main Kashmir hoon

Just when things were starting to look positive between Meher and Naushad, their present and past becomes a cause of friction between the two. The identity of Jannat Mirza's blog comes to light. Could Salman Baig be behind it? How long can Jannat Mirza continue to write? The family will bond closer and stronger.

angry, protective father 
no vaccination no medicine for love so no romantic musi
anger, jealousy, love stirrings
his wife๐Ÿ˜Š

7 mins

Conflict Zones 

Kashmir is not ready for Jannat Mirza's fiery pen as she is forced to pay a heavy price for her aggressive blogposts. Dr. Naushad Rizvi is devastated to see his daughter, Alia, taken seriously ill. Meher attends to Alia and extends much needed support to Naushad. But despite this, why does the wall between the two remain unbroken? Meanwhile, there is a new guest in town.

He is helpless. 
He cries!!!!
He looked very handsome during and later.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

7 mins

Of hopes and fatwas

Jannat is awestruck with the new guest. This doesn't go down well with Taabish. Bahira's life is more and more in danger even as her band Jashn is gaining more popularity. Meher is forced to take a much closer look at the complications of her own personal life. Will this create more distance between Naushad and Meher or bring them closer?

Her secrets, some presumptions
1 min

Surgical strike

Despite the threat of Fatwa looming over Bano, Raghu continues to film his documentary. Jannat and Raghu schedule an interview meeting with the staunch Islamic leader Mohammad Altaaf. What will Mohammad Altaaf reveal? Will it be worth risking their lives? Meanwhile, Dr. Naushad Rizvi invites Meher to his home.

Nothing much 
1 min
yazh. thumbnail

he is very good. looks good. 

Perfect expressions of emotions that are lying underneath that veil that shields him from the hurt the world can give him. 
Does not care about the gossips. 
He has a very good caring, understanding side. 

Web series -  seeing it in  a way not too particular about.

Haq se Did not capture even  fraction of the excitement felt at the time of AAMir  

The other movies, 
the ones that did not release in my theater , 
reporter, 
nat geo Cars, Puri, sks, gave more excitement.

But the excitement kind of grew with the downloading and streaming. From not seeing him at all to seeing him in a series that is more well made than a Tv series albeit less screen space is kind of ok.

All have acted well, the locales are beautiful. 

Waiting to know his past. ๐Ÿ˜Š