Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: digimon_pokemon

Hello everyone😊

Hope you all are fine and doing good in ur lives.

i came to meet you all but my luck no one is here . so i hope app sab ki life achi chal rahi hogi . nothing much happening this side .i was at my Nani's place last month ( no internet connection there)she is fine flood missed us by inches Thank God our family is safe .May almighty keep everyopne safe and no more floods.

Nice seeing you. The floods must have cause so much damage.

Pray the leaders of your country are able to tackle everything.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: digimon_pokemon

Hello everyone😊

Hope you all are fine and doing good in ur lives.

i came to meet you all but my luck no one is here . so i hope app sab ki life achi chal rahi hogi . nothing much happening this side .i was at my Nani's place last month ( no internet connection there)she is fine flood missed us by inches Thank God  our family is safe .May almighty keep everyopne safe and no more floods.

Hi Sarah!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Its good to see you warna you are totally out of network!!!!!!!

Hope you all stay well!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: kads_8302

I have no liking for watching shirtless boys in randomly... so whenever these shirtless boys come on tv i switch the channel... apart from Rishta.Com nothing made me stick to TV after LRL.... But i do watch serials for 1-2 months and then leave it..
And right now i am watching geet and Genda Phool...
But in Genda Phool no shirtless scenes ....
πŸ˜‰

Yes thats because Ishaan doesn't have such a great body!!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

^^ Hahahahaha !! LOL !!

I dont watch star one shows either.....But U cant help seeing the promos can u? And almost all promos of star one shows feature shirtless guys....Hahaha !! I dont like phizul shirtless scenes !!

But they sure have got eye candies on their channel.....They have got cute looking guys on their shows......but the shows have horrible concepts...they're unwatchable..πŸ˜•

SGP is good....M dying to know will Suhana leave the house or not....I hope she doesnt.!!

And most of all....I wish YRF gets back Rishta.com....Or else m gonna kill someone !πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Yes all the shows have no story at all!!!!!!

I am also waiting for Rishta.com but only if both Kavi and Shruti are there again!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I am with you Vandu!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Well if the show has a good concept it doesn't need the hero to parade around half naked!!!!!!

Look at Rishta.com!!!!!!Do we care if they show Rohan shirtless or not??

His wit and sense of humour is enough to keep us hooked on to him!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I told my sis that Rishta.com should have been a daily but she said if you get quantity, the quality will go down!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Kads

so you also watch Geet (like me). Be honest - Isnt it fun ogling at MSK when he does that Tai - Chi (or whatever the heck it is) half naked ? 

Vandu

Iv heard of the show , my Bhabi watches it very religiously. Seen an episode or two. The lead actress is cute !

I also love Ragini Khanna!!!!!!She is cute and bubbly!!!!!

But I like her from the days of Bhaskar Bharti!!!!Her walk was too good in it!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I don't watch SGP though!!!!!!!

I am not interested in bengali shows and definately not in the remake of one!!!!!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: yazh1

The ones who fall deep are the ones who hurt the most is it not.

First there was silence
then the horrible lashing out as you poured out everything

Somehow felt your posts will be somewhat mellow when you come back. (the temples and Kerala could have helped you somewhat reconcile)

That was a sad post and is it not nice to have an 'outlet' :-) a place, to tell all.

He has always said my fans see me as sujal/rajveer, but I am not like that.
I am fallible, etc.

So he has not changed or deceived
what has changed is the way he is being perceived.

Hope this 'feeling like an idiot phase' passes and we get to see the old vandu πŸ˜ƒ

Yes.....The ones who fall deep ,hurt the most !!
And NO......I NEVER blamed him for anything.....I have only myself to blame for everything...
When I started watching KTH....It wasnt he who asked me to? I watched LRL coz I wanted to...
I traced up his activities through the articles/shows and interviews coz I wanted to !!
He NEVER asked me to be CRAZY about him....
When ALL that I did on my own....Then HOW can I blame him...
The LIKING was soo much that I viewed him through Rose Tinted Glasses.....Feeling that all he did was justified....I supported every action of his...Coz I had put him on a PEDESTAL.....That he is just something else....
And TODAY if m hurt......Its MY fault and only MINE....

I ONLY say that.....My biggest mistake was that I saw him on KTH and fell for him...HARD...! I BLAME only myself for all this hurt that m going through !!! 8 years of STUPIDITY and FOOLISHNESS...

Fighting with GC fans on LRL Forum.....Defending his actions on Forums....I got too involved....It was DUMB of me...! The "well wisher" part went too far....MY FAULT...! COMPLETELY and TOTALLY my fault....

His Life....His Choices...His Decisions.....His Success....His Failure....His Notions....And His Opinions....Who the Heck am I to question..........I wouldnt Tolerate anyone questioning my decisions.....So I do NOT have any right to question his...

Trust me I understand it all...........But M hurting too much right now......I want to express the anguish I am feeling.......Inspite of seeing perfect sense and knowing that its all futile....I cant stop myself from feeling SAD.....So all the confusion that my mind has....M putting it up here...!
I wish I can become Indifferent to this whole aspect.....!! And be PRACTICAL about this...Rather than being VULNERABLE and EMOTIONAL !!

I do NOT wish to hurt any fans of his......Most importantly coz I know what it feels like to be a fan........And I was one of the BIGGEST fans ever of his.....!! I just wanted to talk it all out....to get it all out of my system...

P.S. - I do NOT blame him for anything !!! Just my Rose tinted glasses have smashed....And m seeing things as they are...!  And I will always Wish Him Well....!!!
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Aww Vandu calm down!!!!

Think about SRK!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠYou will feel better!!!!!

He never lets us down!!!!!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Aww Vandu calm down!!!!

Think about SRK!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠYou will feel better!!!!!

He never lets us down!!!!!

SRK !! SRK !! SRK !!! SRK !!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sunaina02 thumbnail
HI everyone , I am back home !

Hi Sarah - nice to hear from you !!

Anyone interested to open the new FC whcih will devote to Priyanka Bassi??