Suhasini Mulay joins hum-Article

cuteteddybear25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

The latest buzz doing the rounds is that veteran actress Suhasini Mulay who was last seen in Geet and Sadia Siddiqui currently seen in Sasural Genda Phool will be playing important roles in Hum, the newer version of one of India's most loved shows, Hum Log. Jungle queen Mona Vasu too joins the cast. Vasu was last seen in the reality show Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao which she ultimately won.

We spoke to Sadia to know more about her role in the show. She says, "I play the role of a lohar's (ironsmith) wife. My husband borrows money from the zamindar and eventually gets killed in a fight. The character is of a poor class woman who fights for justice. It's basically a struggle for justice. I have already finished shooting one schedule of the show."

Veteran actor Vineet Kumar essays the role of the zamindar. It is said that Sadia's role has been inspired from Badki's in Hum Log.

Mona will play Jyoti. She says, "Jyoti is a sensitive yet strong city girl, who has just got her medical degree. She is looking forward to a bright future with her fianc. What happens to her dream is anyone's guess."

Veteran actor Suhasini who plays a role which is inspired by Sushma Seth's in Hum Log remained unavailable.

The show is now set in Bihar and will be launched sometime next month. The shooting is currently in progress in a village in Bihar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We were making all the hulla bulla and she joined another serial... 😆

When will we learn!!!! 😆

Proud of the PH that they did not say anything negative about her...

Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rolzz

😆😆
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

.............n i.........ws upset.....bt stil weneva i ll c dadima i ll get reminded of her.......coz her role as dadima n bond wid maan ws superbbbbbbbb...nywaz all d best 2 her........d PH person hd hinted us ystrde thru his response on replacement of dadima...
cuteteddybear25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: salma434

😆😆

lol😆😆😆😆😆
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When will we learn!!!! 😆

😆😆😆 Awww. But I'll still miss her she ployed the role of Daddi really well. I loved her mischievous smile when she was up to something.

xxmanisha
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
d shw is bn shot in bihar.......while d shootin of geet tkes place here..in mumbai...guess so she mus hv opted out....
Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
True.. guys, watch yesterday episode 10 times.. then we will slowly start liking new Dadi... Anyways.. she is Maan's Daadi na..
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'll miss her as Daadi in Geet.. wonder what the reason was that she left this show for the new show..
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing....maybe this role was more inspiring for her