Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sumali

Thanks sweety, will watch now

Haan watch it now SUmali. Very entertaining.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you're welcome sumali.......its a nice interview.............

poet- raghav blushes more during such moments๐Ÿ˜‰.........

he indeed looks very cute, yahi to problem hain, no matter how dumb he behaves most of the time, when he is flirting or being romantic, he is so good that you cant help but melt๐Ÿ˜ณ...........
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haila hum kuch bhi mauka nahin chodthe ,probably raghav does need another SR to get his memory back.but what to do as his wife is khatti with him๐Ÿ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Wahi pe hi toh problem hai ... Sigh!
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maybe today, after listening to chanda about the truth, he may go back to Sia and will try to patch up. ๐Ÿ˜Š

hmmm, wishful thinking of one of the bawalis of Rasia
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poetic

Well Sweety, he is just interested in one thing where the enemy is concerned - Sleeping with the Enemy! ๐Ÿคฃ

crude bt very apt poet...thts all he cares for anyways...i me myself..add to tht my mom my haveli my izzat....too bad my wife dsnt figure anywhere in the equation...
and GO SANTOSH..as usual she was the saving grace in this episode...also sia was good wid the gaji interaction...poor girl has ruind her life falling for a selfish b*****d like raghav...due respects to raghav fans..tho i doubt there are many left here...
poetic thumbnail
Sumali,

He will go abck but I don't want Sia to give him bhav for some days. He soooooooo deserves it.

And he tarpofies a lot when Sia stays away from him for his own self-induced idiocy. I want that to happen.

And he can wit for his subsequent SRs.
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

crude bt very apt poet...thts all he cares for anyways...i me myself..add to tht my mom my haveli my izzat....too bad my wife dsnt figure anywhere in the equation...
and GO SANTOSH..as usual she was the saving grace in this episode...also sia was good wid the gaji interaction...poor girl has ruind her life falling for a selfish b*****d like raghav...due respects to raghav fans..tho i doubt there are many left here...

Anu, well said.

Fans? I doubt.

I am more of a RaSia fan and a feminist (not too hard core though).

Bittu had once put forward an equation regarding mental strength of characters,. I re-iterate that with a slight modification

R's MS + G's MS + J's MS < S's MS

where MS stands for 'mental strength', ceteres paribus

They win becos of the muscle strength which their Mother deploys to save their sorry a**es, all the time. ๐Ÿ˜•
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did u ppl notice how Gaji was looking at Sia from head to toe, i could sense some dirty interntions. I am really worried that the CVs shd not turn him into a serial rapist.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
raghav has to come back to sia, where else will he go..............uski maa usse tabhi poochti hain, jab uski zaroorat padti hain, same selfish blood , you see..............

sometimes feel pity for this character, he is surrounded with filth all around in the name of family and the only person who cares for him selflessly, he doesnt recognize and acknowledge her, the loss is totally his for sure....................