update 21th july 2010 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by babysweety

sumali - yeah, he came with high hopes and grinning thinking that my wife's action time is over, now its my turn to get down to some action, par sia ne pura kachda kar diya uskaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........

shreya - raghav's bekasoor bhai's life was at stakeπŸ˜‰, thats  why he coudnt keep the case away from their relationship, but now that his innocent bro is back home, its time to go for the 4th SR, acc to himπŸ˜›................

Sweety πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - thoda toh sharam karo.πŸ˜‰

4th Sr - you mean ....?
@ Sweety, You mean from 17th june to till now, only once?πŸ˜‰
yeah poet , 4th SRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........raghav ka chehra dekh ke tujhe laga nahi kyaπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.............

even in that headlines today int, he was talking of SR πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...............
arrey nahi re sumali, raghav itna bhi sharif nahi hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............

i meant pure rasmo riwazon ke saath (raghav loves to use this phrase), you know like a festival which they'll celebrate and we too along with them🀣🀣🀣🀣.............

the way CV's show rasia romance, it looks nothing less than a festival though..........
When was that interview in Headlines today?

arrey nahi re sumali, raghav itna bhi sharif nahi hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............

i meant pure rasmo riwazon ke saath (raghav loves to use this phrase), you know like a festival which they'll celebrate and we too along with them🀣.............

the way CV's show rasia romance, it looks nothing less than a festival though..........

Yeah, it is like kumbh mela festival, once in 12 years, here may be once in two months, hahaha.πŸ˜ƒ
@sumali - here's the link that will give you the int details........ 

i meant pure rasmo riwazon ke saath (raghav loves to use this phrase), you know like a festival which they'll celebrate and we too along with them🀣🀣🀣🀣.............

Loved this comment Sweety.

And yes, did you notice him blushing while doing so? 😳 Looked cute though.
Thanks for the update sherya ...πŸ‘Clap

Raghav is the dumpest lead in the telly world ..πŸ˜•.

kal toh dil kar raha tha bada sa danda le kar uske sar per de maaru ..shayad dimmag chal pade ..😑...

@ Poet : he is always very keen to sleep with this Enemy πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰kal bechara isi ummeed se aaya tha ..per sia ne sab per paani pher diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@sumali - here's the link that will give you the int details........ 

Thanks sweety, will watch now