update 21th july 2010 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
poet

this is because he is ammaji's son...............
gadha ,Gadha,GAdha,GADhaGADHa,GADHA-i am screaming at raghav
wow,kya dialogues the woh,sunvarna akshar main likhne chahiye unhe.actually i am making a post on his beautiful  and enlightening fundas of his life.sweety he will believe chanda.he has vowed that he will believe all except his most loved enemy.gaji really got what he deserved and sia was at her scathing best.felt like hugging her.gaji will surely try to harm sia now.
poet-sleeping with the enemy was too good .🀣sleeping working partner hona chahiya sia ka naam.after all he said how is Mr.Smart spiky going to go face his wife when he knows the truth.dekhne laik hoga.sia was too good and natasha really played sia to the hilt.good she said tum saath do ya na do main saach ke saath kadi rahongi.

Nanda gopa-thanks a lot for appreciating the update.as we have seen raghav is really GFN so dont have to much expectation from him.

Poetic!  Too good, too good, sleeping with the enemy, 🀣🀣
πŸ‘
Kya punch line maaraa hai yaar, i just cant stop laughing.πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
🀣
Am going to send a DVD of the same flick to him so that he gets some ideas. πŸ˜‰

Now he is in the 'Sleepless in Seattle' phase though. πŸ˜›
poet- add this thing that he is sleepless in seattle searching for his lost worldπŸ˜†.jaane haan gaye woh din
Yeah, he came with high hopes yesterday πŸ˜‰ but Sia was pissed off with him and left the room,😭
Originally posted by sumali

Poetic!  Too good, too good, sleeping with the enemy, 🀣🀣
πŸ‘
Kya punch line maaraa hai yaar, i just cant stop laughing.πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
🀣

Thank you, thank you.

It just came to my mind. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sumali

Yeah, he came with high hopes yesterday πŸ˜‰ but Sia was pissed off with him and left the room,😭

sumali ,when sia told him to separate their relationship from the case,he didnt agree to that.after all that happened he comes back to her and tells her to put their relationship away from the case(that is the same thing).good he got a fitting reply.life comes a full circle sumali
sumali - yeah, he came with high hopes and grinning thinking that my wife's action time is over, now its my turn to get down to some action, par sia ne pura kachda kar diya uskaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........

shreya - raghav's bekasoor bhai's life was at stakeπŸ˜‰, thats  why he coudnt keep the case away from their relationship, but now that his innocent bro is back home, its time to go for the 4th SR, acc to himπŸ˜›................
yeah, what sia did was right, any wife with self respect will do the same. whenever he needs her emotional support, he comes to her with crying face, but not once he listened to Sia and gave her emotional support