Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 21th july 2010 - Page 5

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for the update shreya.
poetic:-nice line raghv is  their wid sia only at the time of sleeping or when he is in a mood to flirt with his lovely wife & rest of the time passes either shouting at her or pratting abt his fake family's pride.
bhasan baaz biwi ka bhashan baaz pati.

shreya:-rite yaar raghv needs another SR to get his memory back par yeh baat sia ko kaun samjay that his husband needs SR dose to regain his memory & not her bhashans to raghv think as a human being this & that.😳

After knowing the truth our MR.SMART spiky will go to sia put his head on her lap cry, say sorry ,apologize to her & sia will as usually forgive him.& then there will be 4th SR of rasia.

rasia ki SR toh bijli ke bill ke tarah hai it will come after every 2 months.woh bhi weird SR dono karte toh kuch bhi nahi.

the recounter scene of sia & gajjo was nice...like the way sia replied to him.now i'm scared of gajjo more than ammaji as now he will try to create problems for siaπŸ˜”

know sia is khatti wid raghv bt we rasia lovers hv to pay for it see yesterday sia spoiled the scene by leaving the room showing her displeasure towards raghv bechara kitne romantic mood mein uske paas aaya tha i hate sia for that.😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actually Aneesha,

I don't hate Sia for what she did yesterday. He sooooooooooo deserved that rebuff.

And I am with her on this.

Yeh Sanghwan wale insaan hai yea nahin -

Handsome si as handsome does, but it ends over there.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aneesha,

there has to be a time and mood for romance..........even i wasnt in for rasia romance yesterday as it would have looked so out of place.........sia's reaction was totally justified, i feel...........

a rapist and murderer has just got scot free, only the sangwans can rejoice at such a moment, not any normal human being.............
poetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babysweety

aneesha,

there has to be a time and mood for romance..........even i wasnt in for rasia romance yesterday as it would have looked so out of place.........sia's reaction was totally justified, i feel...........

a rapist and murderer has just got scot free, only the sangwans can rejoice at such a moment, not any normal human being.............

This so coolly confirms that Sanghwans are 'not' humans
sonam21 thumbnail
they indeed aren't humans poet😑............raghav atleast has a right on sia, i am so shocked/upset at avtar's behaviour..........how can he forget all that sia has done for both of them at troubled times............

i really dont want sia to take up any fight on behalf of all this hypocrite and ungrateful person in the future..........they deserve every bit of the torture they get from ammaji..............
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree wid u guys that sia's reaction was justified bt we luk into big pic.what ammaji is doing is not a new thing it normally happens nt only in the villages bt in big cities also ppl commit this kind of crimes & then easily get out of it by their power or by giving bribe & the poor ones r left to suffer .........raghv too is right in his way in real life also no man goes against his family soo easily doesn't matter how much he loves his wife & raghv too is doing the same bt since its a daily soap we all want the justice to be done & the right message should be delivered among the masses who ruined the lifes of poor ppl for their plesure.& its rly needs a big heart to admit ones crime & get punished for it which i feel noone or very few of them can do.......sia has pertified herself for this fight of justice keeping aside everything even her relationships also..........its nt going to be easy for her to win this battle no doubt i'm truly wid sia bt i would prefer if she maintains the balance b/w her relationships & her principles becoz being soo straightforward in her fight proofs to be perilous for her life as nobody wants to hear the truth & splcially if its a sangwan members so she should fight wid ammaji in ammaji's way only becoz diamonds cut diamonds.
sonam21 thumbnail
aneesha,

thats what we all had been discussing all these days that the CV's should make sia act smartly and subtly rather than going all guns blazing all the time..........when you fight somebody like ammaji  you cannot do it so outrightly and blatantly.......she needs to keep her cards in cover till she gets enough proof to convict somebody and till then she should behave normally like ammaji does.............

its understood that no guy will go against all his family members by listening to his wife, but here its an extreme case where ammaji's tyranny is an open secret..........but knowing that raghav doesnt have the acumen to understand all this, sia needs to be made to act little subtle for sure in the future............
Edited by babysweety - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sdee

Agree wid u guys that sia's reaction was justified bt we luk into big pic.what ammaji is doing is not a new thing it normally happens nt only in the villages bt in big cities also ppl commit this kind of crimes & then easily get out of it by their power or by giving bribe & the poor ones r left to suffer .........raghv too is right in his way in real life also no man goes against his family soo easily doesn't matter how much he loves his wife & raghv too is doing the same bt since its a daily soap we all want the justice to be done & the right message should be delivered among the masses who ruined the lifes of poor ppl for their plesure.& its rly needs a big heart to admit ones crime & get punished for it which i feel noone or very few of them can do.......sia has pertified herself for this fight of justice keeping aside everything even her relationships also..........its nt going to be easy for her to win this battle no doubt i'm truly wid sia bt i would prefer if she maintains the balance b/w her relationships & her principles becoz being soo straightforward in her fight proofs to be perilous for her life as nobody wants to hear the truth & splcially if its a sangwan members so she should fight wid ammaji in ammaji's way only becoz diamonds cut diamonds.

Good one Ani πŸ˜†

As I would have added 'loha lohey ko kat ta hai ...' πŸ˜†πŸ€£
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
god u ppl na.mar dala allah maar dalaπŸ˜†
sonam21 thumbnail
aur kaun kisko kaat ta hain bolo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.............