AR...-||Always & Forever||-...ImpNote..Page16 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
omg this part was soo super amazing! omg in fact the entire ff is amazing! i just caught up with it! lloved it! cont soon pleasee and pleasee pm me!
ridzie4u2nv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bary

nice part
Thankyou...😊
thnx for pm
Your Always Welcome
continue soon
Will Do...
swetha

ridzie4u2nv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

omg this part was soo super amazing! omg in fact the entire ff is amazing! i just caught up with it! lloved it! cont soon pleasee and pleasee pm me!

Awww... I'm Glad Your Found The Part Amazing Along With The Whole FF...I'm Sooo Glad That A Writer As Excellent As You Like My FF Thats Just A Total Bonus...I Will Try Updating The Next Part Soon But Cant Promise Anything...And I Will Surely Pm You...
😊
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey
this is a really nice ff
amazing updates
love AR chemistry
n the Great Armaan Mallik has never had a gf(now thats a shocker)
plz sum1 get abhi for nikki...i dnt want her to be jealous of AR
n send sheena on some other planet(is that too much to ask???)
Cont soon
ridzie4u2nv thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

hey
Heyy

this is a really nice ff
Awww Thankyou
amazing updates
I'm Glad You Like It
love AR chemistry
😊
n the Great Armaan Mallik has never had a gf(now thats a shocker)
😲 I Know Right..
plz sum1 get abhi for nikki...i dnt want her to be jealous of AR
Hmmm...I Will Defo Bring Abhi In... But Not So Soon
n send sheena on some other planet(is that too much to ask???)
I Wish I Could Yaar...But What Can I Say Picture Abhi Bakhi Hain Mere Dost πŸ˜‰
Cont soon
Will Do

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear...Awesome updateπŸ‘...Loved it to the core...The BB Match is treat to read...The way u show Riddhima's side of story...Too goodπŸ‘πŸΌ...So  AR are partner in the Project...their moment is just too cute...try to update soon...Thanks for the PM...Take care😊

Lots of Love
GEET

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
ridzie4u2nv thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Hey dear...Awesome updateπŸ‘...Loved it to the core...The BB Match is treat to read...The way u show Riddhima's side of story...Too goodπŸ‘πŸΌ...So  AR are partner in the Project...their moment is just too cute...try to update soon...Thanks for the PM...Take care😊

Lots of Love
GEET

Hey Hunny... Awww Thankyou...I'm Glad You Did..πŸ˜ƒ... Not Just AR You Forgt Abwt Rahul Missy...πŸ˜‰... Thats Because They Are So Cutee..😊... I Will Hopedully...Your Always Welcome..πŸ₯±...Thankyou..You To..πŸ˜ƒ
ridzie4u2nv thumbnail
*Note*
Hey Guys Just A Little Note For You All...I'm Going To Be Posting My Pm List Sometime Soon (Probably Later On Today Or Tomorrow)...If You Find That Your Name Is Not On The List Than Do Pm Me Or Leave A Comment ...However Do Keep In Mind That Individuals Who Do Not Leave Comments On The Parts Updated Will Not Be Added Until They Leave Comment..I Know That This May Be A Bit Harsh But If I Can Spend My Time Sending Pm's Then I Feel That You Also Should Spend Like 2 Minutes Maximum In Commenting Even If Its One Word..Good Or Bad I'll Respect Your Opinion...And For All The People Who Do Comment Thankyou Guys SOOO MUCCHH...You Really Don't Know How Happy It Makes Me When I Read Your Comments On What You Thought Of The Part...And I Try My Best To Reply To Everyone...Thankyou All For The Love And Support ... πŸ˜ƒ...And I'll Try Updating The Part Soon Just Been Busy As Ramadan Is Coming...Anyways Enough Of My Bakwaas...Take Care ...xXx
Edited by ridzie4u2nv - 12 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When are you going to update yaar...?
ridzie4u2nv thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

When are you going to update yaar...?

Sorrryyy Yaar Whenever I Sit Down To Write Something Always Pops Up..Which Is Really Weird..I Have Written Some Of The Next Part Still Need To Add Things And Dont Worry Will Defoo Update Soon Inshallah