Madhvi's Sons

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Are always wondered how someone like Madhavi could have such sweet children....But then I began to think, since Shaan and Akshay are so good she can't be all badConfusedLOL.....Regardless of the fact that they have a good father and grandmother....She does actively take a role in her sons' lives.....

Akshay is such a good big brother and loved how he supported Shaan today......I think he will be another cupid for ShaNakBig smile......
I really hope you are right!! Akshay should join forces with dadi!! LOL
LOLLOLLOL Good point dear.....I think the only flaw Mahvi has is that she is too Status concious...thus her not liking Khanak...if even once she finds out her son really loves Khaank...she will be on his side as she is with him wanting to be with Natasha, a she belives he loves her..

And yes Akshay should join forces with Dadi...to get Shanak together forever....loved how he stood up for Shan...against Khusboo..ClapClap He was the most worried for Khanak...being a woman all alone, does know his little bro well to know Shan would call if in real danger etc...Clap

I don't think Madhavi's all bad...you're spot on May..shes done well with her sons..!!

I agree, Akshay's support will be great for Shanak but at the same time, bad for him and Khushboo.....Angry(Khushboo's expression at him supporting Shanak...ROFL
Edited by FebruaryFlower - 12 years ago