Krishna's reconsideration mode

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

By God these saxena girls are so daring.last day i wasnt expecting her to say so much infront of ss and family and that too when krishna was not with her this girl is so brave . and last day i was happy atleast she didnt hid the realities from everyone especially from krishna being her husband he should have known these things so that when ever he needs to support her he know all the ground realities.

prats brave confrontation with ss sent krishna into reconsideration mode. yeah the kindoff look he has given was convincing enough that he was trying to understand all his father's tricks and he proved it by saying i dont have any probs with that lawyer plz go ahead with ur proceedings.

i wanna ask you guyz will this reconsideration mode help krishna to understand dirty politics and tricks by his father or will he be the same krishna ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_jaani thumbnail
the look on krishnas face when prats told him what his father was up to...
was sad..to me he really looked hurt by it...but then when he was in bedroom with prats he defended his father
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: an_jaani

the look on krishnas face when prats told him what his father was up to...

was sad..to me he really looked hurt by it...but then when he was in bedroom with prats he defended his father

nahhhhhhhhhh anjaani i wont go with ur observation. infact i have found krishna's look a suspecious kindoff like he was trying to figureout whole situation like he knew his father its just he needs to understand how and when he did that is it true or not.

and when he defended his father he didnt say he hasnt done that he said okay fine i agree that he did all that so u should go ahead with ur own decided way.

anu-s thumbnail
Can't say that anything Fatima................

It's all upto CV's.....................How they unfold all the things................................

If that Pratigya niwas promo is true & its not an illusion for the viewers by the CV's ............then i guess that Krish will help Prats in every possible way.......as a result SS will throw Krish & Prats from his house......................then that Pratigya niwas track will happen...................

But I am wondering here that ---------Will this mean that Krish will try to understand all the sufferings which Prats has undergone by Angad  regarding her kidnapping and all...................I am assuming that he will try to understand each & every thing then and will try to manipulate things logically & cool-headedly...............................b'coz only then this Pratigya Niwas track can go on Peacefully......................

Other thing which is bothering me is that If Krish comes to know all the realities which Prats is hiding from her in the court room itself then will he be able to digest thatโ“..............I have a doubt in that..............Don't he will be angry,  feel decieved, hurt with Prats...............Then in such circumstances what will happen to the Pratigya niwas trackโ“...........................
Edited by anu-s - 13 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-s

Can't say that anything Fatima................

It's all upto CV's.....................How they unfold all the things................................

If that Pratigya niwas promo is true & its not an illusion for the viewers by the CV's ............then i guess that Krish will help Prats in every possible way.......as a result SS will throw Krish & Prats from his house......................then that Pratigya niwas track will happen...................

But I am wondering here that ---------Will this mean that Krish will try to understand all the sufferings which Prats has undergone by Angad  regarding her kidnapping and all...................I am assuming that he will try to understand each & every thing then and will try to manipulate things logically & cool-headedly...............................b'coz only then this Pratigya Niwas track can go on Peacefully......................

Other thing which is bothering me is that If Krish comes to know all the realities which Prats is hiding from her in the court room itself then will he be able to digest thatโ“..............I have a doubt in that..............Don't he will be angry,  feel decieved, hurt with Prats...............Then in such circumstances what will happen to the Pratigya niwas trackโ“...........................

Anu ur absolutely right jana

infact i have written this so many times that the news and promos are little bit confusing. we cant judge how and what is gonna happen like they have shown kriya's peacefull stay at saxena niwas how come even i cant digest that.

i think krishna is gonan help her in all possible way and that i get to know by watching last epi where he was quite and making up his mind on his own he concluded okay fine my father has done wrong and injustice to may lady love so i am not bound to follow him i would do what ever comes to my mind.

krishna hasnt learn the gud or bad ways till date its just he is still behaving like a puppit like a robot who is being controlled by ss or prats.

i want to see real krishna who can decide on his own who can figure out things preperyly who can bravely say yes its right and i am gonan follow that.

for me i am serously confused coz i can digect that krishna is gonna understand prats so easily and he wont misunderstand her eaither.

its really upto cvs how they are gonna shapeup the story in future.

krishna24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

nahhhhhhhhhh anjaani i wont go with ur observation. infact i have found krishna's look a suspecious kindoff like he was trying to figureout whole situation like he knew his father its just he needs to understand how and when he did that is it true or not.

and when he defended his father he didnt say he hasnt done that he said okay fine i agree that he did all that so u should go ahead with ur own decided way.

agree with u he was thinking something. his expressions was like he is understanding what is going on arround him but when he went to hisbedroom he was relaxed but not like like that as usual. i m sure he understood his fathers tricks . i think he will do something surprisingly which will be helpfull for prat withou telling her . thatis why he is behaving casually. ๐Ÿ˜‰
anu-s thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishna24

agree with u he was thinking something. his expressions was like he is understanding what is going on arround him but when he went to hisbedroom he was relaxed but not like like that as usual. i m sure he understood his fathers tricks . i think he will do something surprisingly which will be helpfull for prat withou telling her . thatis why he is behaving casually. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope that happens.........

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishna24

he was silent coz he was trying to understand whole situation and when he looked relaxed in his room thats because he has decided to help his wife he concluded that his wife was right and the reason he hasnt said anything infront of his family he knew if he is gonna say anything perhaps ss and family whould comeup with some evil plan so its better to stay quite.

smart boy i guess๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
anu-s thumbnail
Krish was pondering deep down all the things which Prats has highlighted regarding the intentions of SS...............

He was trying to manipulate all the things  in his own way in his mind...................

He was trying to figure out whether whatever Prats has said was true or not...............................He was trying to understand all the things .........A process of speculation or introspection was going on within him......................

Again Kudos to Arhaan Behl for portraying this unique character of Krishna so realistically & lively......................๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the feelings , emotions, thoughts which was undergoing in Krishna's mind was successfully & beautifully depicted by Arhaan Behl.....................
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-s

Krish was pondering deep down all the things which Prats has highlighted regarding the intentions of SS...............

He was trying to manipulate all the things  in his own way in his mind...................

He was trying to figure out whether whatever Prats has said was true or not...............................He was trying to understand all the things .........A process of speculation or introspection was going on within him......................

Again Kudos to Arhaan Behl for portraying this unique character of Krishna so realistically & lively......................๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the feelings , emotions, thoughts which was undergoing in Krishna's mind was successfully & beautifully depicted by Arhaan Behl.....................

Anu ur right Arhana did justice to this role but seriously jana i am fedup with his attitude now i mean when he is gonna think on his own when he will start thinking on his own. when he is gonna figureout the situation? its so irritating to se ehim behaving like that when ss was saying something he said yeah my father was right prats u just shut up and blah blah

when prats started saying something he immediately changed his mind

o comeonnnnnnnn where that krishna has gone who can make his own decisions.

i am desperate to see such transformation in him.