Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: stillhopeful

Kools loved the commentary but loved these parts especially.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Some Comments:

the number of times Manav forgot to give that ring, I was beginning to wonder if he ever wanted to gift it or if this was his club pass to the karanjkar gymkhana

I think the manager is a very interesting dude

Archu should cry buckets about Manav's disrespect or humiliation or the awkwardness because she promoted the divorce as the PERFECT MURDER so abhi bhukto.

Sad the only SR scene and it was Comedy Fest. Seriously the genre of this show has changed from drama to comedy.

Sulo, Archu's biggest supporter, has wrung her hands in failure. She has given up. BTW they were both wearing tones of purple and they looked like sisters

Now-a-days when I see Archu and Manav, they remind me of a really close brother and sister pair. They are attuned, friendly yet dispassionate. Sad. The man has no desires and emotions left.

Manav was sensible in telling D baba to stay out of Archu's life

Shravani's way of expressing her disappointment was for once very mature. She seriously loves this dude and appears mature when she is not jealous.

Hahaha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Hopester , Ur comments threw me in  fit of laughter and I gulped my hot hot tea ! The bro sis comment ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†omg Im still laughing and the comment of the manager was very very cLASSIC

Ur right abt Shravni . She behaved very well yesterday . I have noticed that she tries to respect Manav and his family a lot .Even the way she had scolded Damodar [ the dude was doing nautankis under her nose ] was very restrained ...as if she HADDD to speak up , she had noticed all what SAv DAmo had been doing for a long time. Well , in this scenario SHe is gonna be the hurt one .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulsey

Tulsey Darling thanks for laughing .Bas I get pleasure in that only .Everyone returns home , tired , they desrve to laugh and PR has become comedy now .Loved ur rabri and tiramasu cake ..yum yum !๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maahii-

Kool! I'm hooked onto yr commentaries since I read the last one! ๐Ÿ˜Š They're not only well-written but I love how you bring up yr point via humor. ๐Ÿ‘

I totally agree with you on multiple points, especially the one where you discussed the two-faced nature of the Karanjkars. I don't even see why Manav isn't supposed to sit at the family table! One, professional life is separate from personal, and if he came over as a worker, he should've kept to that and not helped. Given that he did help, he should have acted like the ex-sil and sat with them to eat. Secondly, why is it even an issue if someone who is employed as a worker is part of the family!?!? The personal relation formed between Manav and the Karanjkar's was completely independant of the task Manav carried out when he is at work (i.e. his profession). IMHO, it is entirely wrong to categorize / judge human beings on the basis of their profession.

And IF the justification for this was that Vaishu's in-laws would have been offended / upset to see a worker at the family table, I would have never joint a marital alliance with a such a family!

Now that I think abt it, there are multiple things abt the in-laws family that make me wonder, why on earth did they agree to get Vaishali married into a family that lives on these 'shallow', fixed, societal ideals?? I mean if you think they're not even gg to understand & sympathize abt your prob with the food, why would you think they're worth giving your daughter to?

Mahi then u must read and comment daily and join the gang who gets together for the laughs .Welcome dear . Btw I agree with ur rational thoughts .Excellent ones.๐Ÿ˜Š
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: acrewood

kool di
i am a romantic shayar,
so its quite difficult for me to write a kavita on badam ka halwa,
but phir bhi main koshish karta hoon,
you just wait for few days,
i will definitely write a poem on ur favorite dish,i.e badam ka halwa,
๐Ÿ˜Š

Shikhar babu , who told u one can romance only with people ?One can romance with food too . Trust me , its more enjoyable .๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† U see , sahi maayne mein dono ek ho jaate hai . Me....Im romantic only about food .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unknown18

They came around 10 Ppl from ur country๐Ÿ˜† Yea they were here for dinner. Left a while ago. I had some chicken as I came from uni but I was too scared from mom to eat anything else๐Ÿ˜†

sis u shud have eaten what we were passing around .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

Kool di I had a question

Archu doesnt like to work in upperpost than Manav ( considering Manav as Ex-husband, and her love)
Is this behaviour normal or it is the case only with Archu??

Mahi answered ur question exactly the way I wud and I agree with her on all points. But since u asked me ...........This behaviour is with Archu . See , her problem is being on a position higher than him . Her problem is not just being embarassed that they r both working in same company after divorce and it is darned awkward . In the latter .........one will resign , period , coz the situation is embarassing [ thiough I wud firmly NOT advocate it] . In my opinion one simply must rise above this situation .As Mahi said ........I doubt if Archu wud think of resigning if Manav was her boss . What PR is tying to show is the SATI SAVITRI mentality .I cannot be my hubbys boss as HE is my boss .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
GM I missed u yaar .Nowdays ur gayab . Itni late aati ho .
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kool Di. Again a Nice post From You๐Ÿ‘. Which never ever fails to entertain me and have a good laugh. ๐Ÿ˜Š. This Manohar never ever speaks without adjusting his glasses.even  while speaking about archu's marriage he was doing that.

And I think none of them  revealed manav was their X-SIL even after what he has done, is to show something major happening in office(Though it should not be done.he should have given the respect what he deserves). If that manger knows manav was close to archu and her family(which includes Dhramesh too(his boss)),then how would could he create a problem for ARMAN and come between them. He has to do something major,unknowing this fact.

And yes,it seems This leap has not changed anything other than archu appearance and two more kids and ok some change in manav(he used to think of shravani only before ,now he thinks of archu also which was a welcome change).It was same as before.archu,the same one. Manav-shravni marriage not happened. And what to say,Dbaba again saying those dialogues. When I heard him say that again,I was like ๐Ÿ˜ก at the CV's

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Thanks for ur reply umayal sweetie
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know what is the  big deal if Archana is the boss. What old fashioned thinking . The other day Manav said that he would be proud to have her as his boss.
Archu should listen to him this time and not think about her personal issues and think about the fantastic oppurtunity ahead of her and make the most of it ..
How many chances do you get like this in life ....
She is an efficient worker , she is single and can give her all to her work . And if manav is working in the same company then it will only be a good thing for him to have such a caring boss .
He is a good technician and with  Archana's recommendations and support can do very well in  his field . why are these guys not looking at all this from this angle .
Why can't they be each other's strength instead of being each other's weakness.