Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding Part 3

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base ............Vaishu's wedding finally ends in PR
The Marwadi Sasur is NICE . He was praising the way of  Maharastrians customs in a wedding .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Since I am a Marathi , muvaaa to Marwadi sasur from me . I am now gonna encourage all Marathi gals to marry Marwadis . Very nice , pleasant , brroadminded kinda chap . It doesn't matter which way the customs are conducted , what is important is RISHTA JUDNA , he said correctly , with a toothless , friendly grin . [ Guys he is NOT toothless . But he oddly gives that effect when he grins and on close observance u see he has teeth .It happened with me TWICE .] Guys , CONFIRMED . I love This Marwadi Sasur .

Manohar listened happily , with a giggle. He was very , very relieved to be out of the catering supervising business .Now the satyanaash had already been done and people were already managing it , THANK GOD .He was free to do what he did best , giggle or smile on the stage .

Marwadi Sasur then suggested that his guests be served Lunch .Manohar's jaw dropped as he uneasily remembered the runaway caterers . But he said  Ha Ha , of course of course falsely . Chubby listened uneasily , alarmed . She wondered what face she will show her Marwadi samdhis when they see that Marathi people had invited 300 guests but LOST the caterers and had only RICE ,  SALAD , MITHAI in the menu .No DAL and SUBZI. She was wondering if Marwadis cud be CONNED by telling them that this is a Marathi custom ..........To serve ONLY RICE , SALAD and MITHAI on A  WEDDING DAY for reasons untold to them by their ancestors . She wondered if they wud buy it , the Marwadis .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But BHAGWAN SAVED . Archu and Bhagwan saved the day . Archu made the dal and Bhagwan , the subzi . And not just that , ALL the Marwadis LIKED IT  .

Bhagwan opted NOT to linger and eat food but Jaywant told him if u dont eat food Boss feels upset . [ What rubbish . As if Boss bothers on his wedding day ] . So Bhagwan sat with WORKERS and ate MITHAI .

Now the point of this whole rubbish was that Bhagwan after EX JAMAAI ROLE shud SLIP in WORKER ROLE . It worked .

Archu watched helplessly .Her Bhagwan as a worker ! Alas ! What a tragedy ! Archu wanted to weep , weep . She wanted to hit herself , roll in the dust in that purple sari with open hair . My Bhagwan she cried silently .My pyaare Bhagwaaan ! Your Place is in my heart , On the Throne and I shud be At your feet , and whats this !Ur eating GULAB JAMUN with Workers ? [ I Am imagining it is Rabdi coz I love Rabdi ok .Besides Bhagwan was using a spoon .]

Archu ran inside and wept . Bhagwan , who went to give her Vaishu's ring was distressed . He consoled her and showed her his detached , omni divine nature like Krishna showed Arjun . I am a worker so am treated like one . He said matter of factly . So U don't cry .Infact Knowing u will be pained I wasn't gonna come , FOr Ur Sake .

Archu stared at the magnitude of Bhagwan's golden heart . Even NOW he was thinking of HER . HER PAIN , NOT HIS INSULT . Sweetu Bhagwan ! She wanted to fall at his feet .

BTW guys if u don't mind I take a minute here to give Bhagwan a muvaaaaaaa . I like his detachment . Besides , he looked cute .

Vinod was staring helplessly at Bhagwan eating the Mithai with the workers too but even he did not go upto Bhagwan and make him get up and come and sit with the family . Earlier Vinod had burst into tears and fallen in Bhagwan's arms for saving the day . Now , outside he was in HELPLESS MODE .

Ok a comment : Whats with all this helplessness ? Can't they just say to Jaywant , Khushwant , Balwant , whoever asks them that we Know him , and take him to the family table ? I mean the guy was an ex damaad , is still ur well wisher and just now saved ur butt in front of the happy Marwadis who wud have NOT been so happy if they were served just  RICE , SALAD and MITHAI . Huh ??? !!!

Dharmesh was asked to Fill Vaishu's maang . Now this ritual DOES NOT EXIST in marathi weddings .....I say this for the UMPTEENTH time but it seems the pundits in PR r from UTTAR PRADESH .πŸ˜ƒ Or , The Karanjkars had North Indian ancestors .

Dharmu and Vaishu HAD an SR apparently .Dharmu was pterified .He was talking a lot of cute nonsense so it is SAFE to assume that Vaishu took the initiative [ AHEM } . THANK GOD DHarmu didnt sleep on the sofa like Karanjkar damaad parampara. Karanjkar damaads

GET NO SUHAAG RAAT

CONSUMMATION IS DELAYED FOR MONTHS

WORK LIKE NAUKARS AT SASURAL.............Right from decorating to COOKING to SERVING and r called BETAS [ Bas That is the only PHOOKAT thing given to them FREELY}

Save their SAAS , SASURS when they R DYING [ Manohar in Dombivli Suicide Lake and Chubby's innumerable asthma attacks]

Dole out Cash for emergencies .........Satish and Manav with 3 lacs

MORAL OF THE STORY : BEING A KARANJKAR DAMAAD IS NOT EASY aND SO I WAS WORRIED FOR DHARMU .

Shravani asked Manav about the delay but was very respectful to him .Her disappointment was natural but she laid no blame game on Manav or did not throw a tantrum like most women wud have done . She was actually very understanding and sad that she missed her cousins wedding .
Her not wanting to go without Manav was rather touching . Very obvious that she feels for him .

Kools signing off for the day .Like button if u liked , Comments even if u don't . CIAO .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

finally a successful SR nite in PR πŸ˜† thnx Kool fab' commentary, πŸ‘
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
too good.......excellent commentary Kooldi.πŸ‘β­οΈ
i was sure that Dharmesh won't break the Karanjkar Damaad Parampara but i think he did break the rules.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by monica22 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vaishu's in laws are really nice people and yes it does looks like she had  suhaag raat with her husband ...πŸ˜† Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks kool for ur brilliant commentary
OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thank U Kools..fab commentary as usualπŸ‘β­οΈ

At last some one had SR one the first day of marriage itselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

and yes Manav was very good today, liked him...Archu was crying endlessly again....

He was eating Rabdi??i thot it was gulab jamunπŸ€”πŸ˜†

acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so finally all my friends are happy to see ________________- of dharmesh-vaishuπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by acrewood - 13 years ago
yup the sweet dish looked like gulab jamun πŸ€”
saffiyyah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah,Dharmesh is the only star shining in this damaad lineup-
one already got knocked out without any SR,😑
second one still chasing Mendak(ala Pavitra married society style),😲
no wonder Vaishu tucked in her pallu and went about the works, what with Dharmesh getting nervous, ata gal πŸ˜†
saffiyyah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BTW,GM - Any guesses who will be the Star of the Day on ArMan reunion SR episode?😍
(am still adamant that there will be one)πŸ˜•