Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: acrewood

@kool di,
u want a jashn in this forum just for a SR of supporting characters,
btw when SR of central characters will takes place in future,then what type of celebrations will take place in this forum,i am just wondering now
😍

Arre who cares abt them  .We lost interest in their Pavitra SR long time back .Full life they will do khoya khoya moya moya only .Chod Do unko .These other little people r far more interesteing😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
varsha Gundi The badam halwa has made my mouth water so much Im gonna sOMEHOW eat it tHis week itself .
acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Arre who cares abt them  .We lost interest in their Pavitra SR long time back .Full life they will do khoya khoya moya moya only .Chod Do unko .These other little people r far more interesteing😆

i think kool di u r right,thanks to ekta SR will not take place b/w them,they will always remain --------- in their life,unke Pavitra mubarak hoon,we should now focus on other characters of this shows,😆
btw this post makes me Goldie of this forum

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Arre Wa Shikhar Babu , Ek aur badam halwa ho jaaye
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BTW guys if u don't mind I take a minute here to give Bhagwan a muvaaaaaaa . I like his detachment . Besides , he looked cute .

I will hav to watch the episode just for Sushant😍

Loved ur commentary Kool! My mom used to live across Hindu Marwadis in her maayka. She was friends with the daughter of that house, Laali aunty. They were very nice ppl.

We r having guests over today. They r late😳 I m hungry!

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrat Shikhar Babua for making Goldie...

Yo Yo to Sid and all...
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yo yo Varsha😆

Still waiting for guests
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unknown18

Yo yo Varsha😆

Still waiting for guests

WTH kind of guests are these?  is it not 9:30 PM??  R they coming for dinner?  Go eat momma will understand 😉

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello Kool di

Awesome commentary!!

We all are loving the sasural of Vaishu, they are really good people

As TB said, I was also thinking something *dhan* will fall and they will show the apshagun taking place. But this has not happened, so the magnitude of 'Kundali ka Dosh' will be minimized😆

I felt SR hasen't took place, but I do want that roshogollas and badam halwa, so yes, SR took place, I think  that sweet was Sweet dahi-vada (as it is usually given here)…..😛

I thought for a moment Vinod will call Manav for khana with them ….but no……how krutaghna…..along with kanjoos

Bhagwan aur bbhakt ka rishta……aakhon mein aasu……of Archana

Manav was finding bahana to go and console Archu, meanwhile he remembered that he has to give the ring to Vaishu, he rushed to K's house

How guilty she was feeling seeing an Ex-damaad of house being treated like worker…..I wish he wouldn't come………

Archu so wasn't guilty when she took divorce……that time they were very proud of their deeds…

I think anyone on her place would have felt that way treating the person who was Ex jamai…

I will also take 2 min to applause Manav 👏He was awesome throughout the wedding, made delicious khana, looked handsome😍

I liked what shravani handled situation, I was ready with cotton buds……but she didn't screemed neither she misunderstood

Everyone is settled after one yr except Archu, she hasnt changed a bit

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Yes Soni . I am not liking it that Manav worked so much for them but no one.including Archu showed him recognition outside .They call him Bhagwan Beta and LATER say ANADAR HUA.......whats the use ?