Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sneha

👍🏼

Even though I might not agree with one thing you said, I love what you've written.

I'll explain what I personally don't have the same opinion on. I hold very, very, very high esteem for Amrita. She was my favorite from Geeta Ki Gang for the finale from all the other contestants Geeta had, undoubtedly even over Dharmesh or Binny. Because when she danced, better than all the other contestants thus far, you felt the passion behind, that raw hunger for dance.

Thus, my expectations were VERY high from her. Just like they were from Mayuresh-Vrushali, but even higher. It's not that I am disappointed, though I might be. It's just that this is not the Amrita I wanted to watch and was so happy she got a chance for the show when I first heard of it during the end of last season. I let it go in the beginning, thinking it might be because she has not had the capable contestants to suit her. But now that she has Vatsal, why not anything still except one contemporary act with the cube?

Perhaps it's because I expected a lot that I got more disappointed, I guess that's quite the matter! I would have said the same thing had it been Jai. It's because I love them both, love watching both of them dance.

Though I said nothing on Amrita in my post, your post made me think, therefore my reaction on it. So don't get me wrong, I know you weren't talking about me! 😳

I definitely wasn't talking about you Sneha 😊

But yeah, I know what you mean. Amrita and Amar were my fav contestants from DID 2. I didn't have any expectations though from any of the skippers when they got this gig. Being dancers and being choreographers are 2 different things. Yes, Amrita has taught, but that was different from what this is. I only had expectations for Jai, since he has his dance school and has been doing this for a while now, but when he doesn't do well, I am not disappointed. They all had their peak, it's just Amrita didn't have it for too long. 😕

She had the weakest contestants on her team, from which she was able to retain Khushboo because she did VERY well with her. As for Vatsal, yes he is good, but he is not the best. So it would be unfair for me to say that Khushboo had a  very strong contender and she should have been able to keep him up high. No, because they all have their ups and downs.

Manoj is FINALLY doing well and I firmly believe it's because Mayu/Vrush only have HIM to concentrate on. That takes out a lot of burden and the divided up attention that they had to give before when they had more contestants. If you split up Mayu/Vrush, who knows how they would be individually, so if you were to add one of them with Amrita, maybe it would have been a stronger team, but who knows.

Either way, I think these skippers are all doing their best and I never though Jai was anywhere near winning material in DID 1, nor did I think Dharmesh was for DID 2, but right now, those 2 are sky high!!!!!
⭐️👏
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
well I think Vatsal was a temporary one anyway. khusboo will go to final which is not fair by any means.
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: the.undisputed

Highest Voted contestant : JEETUMONI 👏

Vatsal eliminated ....😕

Mayuresh
& Vrushali again got the CAP from Sandip Soparrkar
😃

so does this mean amrita is out to
thewiseone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz

Noooo...dharmesh should get this time...he has to prepare five acts each week....it is more difficult and tiring than two acts per week by other skippers...he should be rewarded for his efforts to say the least 😃

arey...abhi abhi toh kaha aapne ki dharmesh ya jai ko SOTD milna chahiye. itni jaldi aap one sided kaise ho gaye? i thought u didnt mind if either one of them wins. and now u want only dharmesh to win?

aur agar dharmesh ko itni takleef ho rahi hai 5 acts ko choreograph karne main, then he should try losing some of his contestants..no?😛😆
sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😕 ummmm in case you didn't know Vatsal was eliminated under Jai and wasn't even selected in the wild card round, so does that mean that Jai doesn't have any potential as a skipper also? and if Jai is so much better then Amrita, how did he manage to lose Papiya (a boogie woogie winner), Divyam, and Vatsal? 😕

Well said...I was thinking the same...No offense to any one ...stop blaming a skipper for whats happening......
Its all a Drama / Strategy  of  ZEE TV ,  they brought Vatsal in as they needed a contestant for Amrutha and now as her contestant  has got her cast off they are taking him away...So sad Zee Creatives play with Kids emotions...
Remember Her contestant mom said on the program that don't take her out and let her stay and if her hand gets better she will start performing......Mom must have scared the producers of suing if they didnt let her stay  and the creatives came up with the wala idea...😉
Howz that...
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😃 Wow this is amazing.............So the same people who get very upset when someone criticizes Jai for his choreography, or criticize him for how he handles his contestants have no problem in bashing Amrita by directly saying that she is not as good as the other choreographers or that Vatsal wouldn't be eliminated if he was with Jai..........It's very interesting how people don't remember that Vatsal was indeed with Jai at one time and was quickly eliminated and didn't even come in the top 2 of the wild card round........If it wasn't for khusboo's injury, Vatsal wouldn't even be in DID lil masters all these weeks..........So if we are going to compare the mentors based on how they handled their contestants, let's do it fairly...........Jai had Divyam, Papiya, Vatsal, and Atul...........Divyam and Vatsal were both untrained dancer and we clearly can see how far they went in the show.........Vatsal when he was with Jai didn't even make the final 8 and Divyam was voted out not to long after........😕 Now we come to Papiya who won boogie woogie.....and what did Jai's so called brilliant choreography do for her? she didn't even make the final 6......😕 Atul came from Boogie woogie, and I only hope the kid stays in the show till the finale.........Just look at D sir's team, he had Khyati who was not trained and was eliminated early on......Then we have Jitu who is also not trained and yet under D sir's training he has blossomed in to a wonderful dancer who tops the voting week in and week out.......Then we have vaishnaiv and Rituraj both from Boogie woogie, who are given challenging choreography week in and week out by D sir and are performing them brilliantly to a point where they are safe week in and week out........😊 So if people are going to blast Amrita based on the success that she has had on the show, at least be fair about it.........Jai finished 4th, which is ahead of where Amrita finished in DID 2 so one would expect him to put forth better choreography and yet the results clearly show that he has the same number of students left in the show that Amrita does....😕 I think actually Amrita has done better as a choreographer in the show considering that she took an untrained dancer like Khushboo this far in the show........😊 Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sneha

Really? I can't believe Vatsal got out, some people were so confident about him SHINING brilliantly once he gets under Amrita. What a JOKE!

That was for some people. People who are kidding themselves that he went out because of Jai and kidding themselves even more that he returned under Amrita's choreography. As far as I know, JAI choreographed the dance which made him return. Oh no, that must have been Amrita or Dharmesh under disguise. So sorry!

Sarcasm apart... But truly, from my side, it pains me to see Vatsal going. A few weeks down the line with Jai, he would have been the strongest contender for this title, if I may compare with Atul and Jeetumoni from then on. I miss watching the Vatsal I did with Amrita, and it's only DID's loss to lose him really. I know it's all scripted, but still it gets to me. Real talent does not deserve to leave a good show.

Glad Mayuresh-Vrushali are bucking up. So happy to see them up there again. Though I hope they are careful with Manoj's transitions in the air. I hope they take care of that. Otherwise, on the floor, he's excellent.

I thought Jeetu and Atul were at par this weekend. But I absolutely adored him in the Russian folk dance. So great to see him topping again. I love that kid, he's SO SO SO cute when he does not understand Farah's one liners. I think Jeetu's the cutest kid on this show, and Atul's the most handsome one!

Who got performer of the day by the way? Manoj again?

😃 ummmm if Jai could have done such wonders with Vatsal, why didn't he when he had him? I mean it's not like people voted Vatsal out that time, the judges did........the judges who presumably would know about dancing and choreographing way more then we the audience would....... I mean how many chances does he expect to get in a competition? 😊 And if Jai did such a brilliant job in choreographing his wild card round, then why did it take Khuhboo getting injured for vatsal to make it in to the show? why couldn't Vatsal win the wild card round through Jai's choreography? 😊....So let me get this straight, you are saying Vatsal didn't do well under Amrita but could have done better under Jai? ahem, who got him eliminated from the show the first time? 😊 So Amrita is not as good as Jai and that's why Vatsal is out....but Jai is still good despite the fact that he lost Papiya, Vatsal, and Divyam already? very interesting indeed...........😊
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
baijubavra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😃 Wow this is amazing.............So the same people who get very upset when someone criticizes Jai for his choreography, or criticize him for how he handles his contestants have no problem in bashing Amrita by directly saying that she is not as good as the other choreographers or that Vatsal wouldn't be eliminated if he was with Jai..........It's very interesting how people don't remember that Vatsal was indeed with Jai at one time and was quickly eliminated and didn't even come in the top 2 of the wild card round........If it wasn't for khusboo's injury, Vatsal wouldn't even be in DID lil masters all these weeks..........So if we are going to compare the mentors based on how they handled their contestants, let's do it fairly...........Jai had Divyam, Papiya, Vatsal, and Atul...........Divyam and Vatsal were both untrained dancer and we clearly can see how far they went in the show.........Vatsal when he was with Jai didn't even make the final 8 and Divyam was voted out not to long after........😕 Now we come to Papiya who won boogie woogie.....and what did Jai's so called brilliant choreography do for her? she didn't even make the final 6......😕 Atul came from Boogie woogie, and I only hope the kid stays in the show till the finale.........Just look at D sir's team, he had Khyati who was not trained and was eliminated early on......Then we have Jitu who is also not trained and yet under D sir's training he has blossomed in to a wonderful dancer who tops the voting week in and week out.......Then we have vaishnaiv and Rituraj both from Boogie woogie, who are given challenging choreography week in and week out by D sir and are performing them brilliantly to a point where they are safe week in and week out........😊 So if people are going to blast Amrita based on the success that she has had on the show, at least be fair about it.........Jai finished 4th, which is ahead of where Amrita finished in DID 2 so one would expect him to put forth better choreography and yet the results clearly show that he has the same number of students left in the show that Amrita does....😕 I think actually Amrita has done better as a choreographer in the show considering that she took an untrained dancer like Khushboo this far in the show........😊

Some points

1. Khusboo has participated in Boogie- Woogie before . Please check out the following video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFRG0rcW_40

2. Vaishnavi was also a winner of Boogie - Woogie . Please follow the link to the following
http://www.boogiewoogieindia.com/2009/04/april-25th-review-of-boogie-woogie-himmat-ki-kheemat-return-of-the-champs/

3. Jai and Amrita participated in 2 different seasons so one can not compare their ranks in their respective competitions. It is considered to be an absolute NO in statistics.

4. Ruturaj is also a Boogie -Woogie winner. (I think ! ) Here is a video http://www.chakpak.com/video/boogie-woogie-ruturaj-mahalim-final-winner/9952720

5.IMO : It is equally bad to bash Jai or bash Amrita. Criticism of their choreography or dance is OK but personally bashing them is wrong.[e.g saying that Vatsal is unhappy with Amrita or Jai specifically targeted Vatsal because Jai  is a bad human being are equally bad]  It is worse to bash the fans of any particular skipper ! In my opinion, both Ammu and Jai gave Vatsal good choreographies. I loved Ammu's cube, chineese dance and also the UV dance. I do not think that she did not try enough!  Also, Vatsal's elimination may have something to do with Khushboo's healing of injury. I think since she got injured at Zee's sets, they are not able to retire her and had Vatsal to cover for the time she was sick.

6.D Sir is definitely giving one of the best dances to the kids and he has to work on so many contestants (3 solos and 2 duets every week) therefore it makes it more remarkable that he is able to come up with so many brilliant dances week after week but Vrushali Mayuresh , Jai and Ammu are also showing brilliant work.

7. Jai had to nominate one contestant of his team to follow the format of the show and he chose Vatsal at that point of time. I am pretty sure that Divyam's fans would be equally upset if Divyam was chosen and was eliminated. It does not make Jai a bad person at all.  He was just following the format of the show.

Disclaimer : I am Mayuresh (in DID1) and Ammu (in DID2) fan who also likes DSir (in DIDLM) and Jai (in  DIDLM and in DID1) .

thewiseone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

😃 Wow this is amazing.............So the same people who get very upset when someone criticizes Jai for his choreography, or criticize him for how he handles his contestants have no problem in bashing Amrita by directly saying that she is not as good as the other choreographers or that Vatsal wouldn't be eliminated if he was with Jai..........It's very interesting how people don't remember that Vatsal was indeed with Jai at one time and was quickly eliminated and didn't even come in the top 2 of the wild card round........If it wasn't for khusboo's injury, Vatsal wouldn't even be in DID lil masters all these weeks..........So if we are going to compare the mentors based on how they handled their contestants, let's do it fairly...........Jai had Divyam, Papiya, Vatsal, and Atul...........Divyam and Vatsal were both untrained dancer and we clearly can see how far they went in the show.........Vatsal when he was with Jai didn't even make the final 8 and Divyam was voted out not to long after........😕 Now we come to Papiya who won boogie woogie.....and what did Jai's so called brilliant choreography do for her? she didn't even make the final 6..😕.... Atul came from Boogie woogie, and I only hope the kid stays in the show till the finale.........Just look at D sir's team, he had Khyati who was not trained and was eliminated early on......Then we have Jitu who is also not trained and yet under D sir's training he has blossomed in to a wonderful dancer who tops the voting week in and week out.......Then we have vaishnaiv and Rituraj both from Boogie woogie, who are given challenging choreography week in and week out by D sir and are performing them brilliantly to a point where they are safe week in and week out........😊 So if people are going to blast Amrita based on the success that she has had on the show, at least be fair about it.........Jai finished 4th, which is ahead of where Amrita finished in DID 2 so one would expect him to put forth better choreography and yet the results clearly show that he has the same number of students left in the show that Amrita does....😕 I think actually Amrita has done better as a choreographer in the show considering that she took an untrained dancer like Khushboo this far in the show........😊

@bold

u r going in circles dude. this point of urs depends on how one looks at it. u r saying that if jai was all that good, than vatsal would have came back in the wildcard. so he had weak choreography. but what we are saying is that if jai wasnt good and if it wasnt for his good choreography, vatsal wouldnt have even gotten a chance to come back on the show. ur saying jai's choreo didnt bring vatsal back through wildcard, and we are saying that very same choreo is the reason vatsal is back on the show. its like viewing a glass half full or half empty. it depends on perception. ok? so stop going round and round with the same topic. ur not proving anything.

@pink

since we already discussed vatsal. lets leave him aside. and lets take a look at divyam and papiya. has it ever occurred to u that perhaps these two left the competition not because of jai's choreo and because of the unfair voting that janta usually does. cuz if not, then explain how divyam got eliminated the same day he got an mj band and the same day he received so many praises. explain how papiya, who has been getting so many praises for all her dances, got eliminated last week. if jai was indeed bad in his choreo, dont u think the judges wouldve pointed this out? or do you think that u or perhaps the janta knows more about choreography? but as far as i recall, the judges were full of praises for jai's choreos. so you cant go around blaming janta's voting on the ability of skippers. 

@ blue

as i said before this could be because of voting. im not trying to take away from their efforts and talent. dont get me wrong. all three are indeed fabulous. and one of those three is my favorite and i vote for the person every week. so im not saying they are not talented. but them having dharmesh as their skipper is a huge advantage to them, not because of his choreographing skills, but because of his fan following. we all know how many fans dharmesh has, and this can work in their favor. im not saying that even they perform terribly one week like manoj has, janta will put them on top. no. but what i am saying is that if they make some mistake or an error or if dharmesh makes a mistake in choreo, janta (rather dharmesh fans) will be more willing to ignore the mistake, which they wouldnt have if someone else like manoj or khushboo  and their skippers had made that mistake. so that is what i mean when i say tht those three have an advantage.

@green

now tell me how many times did khushboo actually dance, that u are giving credit for her staying on the show to amrita. amrita didnt take khushboo anywhere. khushboo remained in the show due to her injury not her dancing nor amrita' choreo. who knows? if she wouldve danced, she may have been gone before divyam and papiya and vatsal. one would never know. so give credit where it is due. and for ur information, khushboo has also participated in Boogie Woogie. so untrained hone ki sawal hi nahi ut tha.

as for vatsal getting eliminated, it is indeed very sad. amrita, in my perspective, did a fabulous job with him, no more or no less than jai. i am not criticizing her in any way. i dont think vatsal should have gone this week anyway. I personally wanted to see manoj out because overall, he is weaker than others. but what to do. janta continues to vote for wrong reasons!
onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😉 Hah... ha... ha... ha... 🤣 the show is getting me sick...! I don't mind Vatsal is out... but I think Jai deserves the skipper o the week title....  for the last few weeks... and i think even from the first week.... I wonder how these people who call themselves dancers / choreographers but cudn't see what these dharmesh and amrita doing.... they showcase nothing... even when they're copying they didn't  do it good.... sigh.... for me Jitu is just a joker ..... so i believe viewers of india love joking... even with talent or people's determination..... preference also for a weak contender like manoj.. .. just ... ... a sympathy case file.....just.. to show how they care for the poor nation.....anyway this is bollywood..... where talent doesn't count.....  not watching the episode yet .... but its very predictable.... Jai Ho..!