Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayjasjoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dramebaaz

Not again..now dharmesh or jai must get skipper of the day 😭 ...sandip is doing natak to make manoj win this thing 😆

I really hope that Jai gets it this time at least.  He is so well deserved.😊😊
Edited by Jayjasjoe - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Does this mean they're going to let Khushboo back in the game? Because that would unfair to the other contestants.
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jayjasjoe

I really hope that Jai gets it this time at least. He is so well deserved.😊😊

Noooo...dharmesh should get this time...he has to prepare five acts each week....it is more difficult and tiring than two acts per week by other skippers...he should be rewarded for his efforts to say the least 😃
--------- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Oh no, but his performances last week weren't amazing. I was expecting either him or Ruturaj to be out, since they weren't as good as the others last week!

Mayu-Vrush got the hat again!!🥳
Congratulations to them! I really think they've finally gotten into their element now! Also, Manoj now gets their undivided attention..
Was it for their duet or solo?

It was for the Duet  ..[nt sure] 😊
-Sneha thumbnail
Really? I can't believe Vatsal got out, some people were so confident about him SHINING brilliantly once he gets under Amrita. What a JOKE!

That was for some people. People who are kidding themselves that he went out because of Jai and kidding themselves even more that he returned under Amrita's choreography. As far as I know, JAI choreographed the dance which made him return. Oh no, that must have been Amrita or Dharmesh under disguise. So sorry!

Sarcasm apart... But truly, from my side, it pains me to see Vatsal going. A few weeks down the line with Jai, he would have been the strongest contender for this title, if I may compare with Atul and Jeetumoni from then on. I miss watching the Vatsal I did with Amrita, and it's only DID's loss to lose him really. I know it's all scripted, but still it gets to me. Real talent does not deserve to leave a good show.

Glad Mayuresh-Vrushali are bucking up. So happy to see them up there again. Though I hope they are careful with Manoj's transitions in the air. I hope they take care of that. Otherwise, on the floor, he's excellent.

I thought Jeetu and Atul were at par this weekend. But I absolutely adored him in the Russian folk dance. So great to see him topping again. I love that kid, he's SO SO SO cute when he does not understand Farah's one liners. I think Jeetu's the cutest kid on this show, and Atul's the most handsome one!

Who got performer of the day by the way? Manoj again?
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All Right! That's it.😡 These shows are going 👎🏼
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NICE! Exactly what I expected!

Congratulations D-sir! You broke your Maa's record also! Went in top 5 with 3 contestants! 😊

Sad for Vatsal tho, he was far better off with Jai tbh.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: the.undisputed

It was for the Duet  ..[nt sure] 😊

Ok, thank you!
Happy to see Mayu-Vrush are truly bucking up!
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel bad for Vatsal, but I think many people are being very harsh on Amrita. 😕

Yes, Vatsal was great under Jai, but he still wasn't the best one. He never out shined Atul, and before he got eliminated, his performance graph declined.

I am definitely not implying that he would be better under Amrita, but I am just trying to understand why everyone is so stuck on putting Amrita down? Leave the girl alone. She is doing her best. Not everyone is the same, nor do they have the same level of skill.

Jai made mistakes too. It was because of him that Vatsal was out. It's not that Vatsal performed badly, it was that he wasn't given a strong enough act. Moreover, all these skippers are HUMANS and they have their ups and downs. No one is god, hence they are no where near perfect. This is their chance to prove to themselves that they have it in them to make something of themselves and others. Amrita is not the strongest, but she has given some amazing performances to rave about.

In conclusion, this forum is filled with Jai, Mayuresh and Dharmesh fans, hence the undivided support for them, even when they are wrong. Amrita never had much support, not even in DID 2 when she was clearly one of the strongest contenders. All this in turn does affect Vatsal in terms of getting votes. Many people, yes MANY people, vote for the contestants based on what team they are in.

-Sneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmz517

I feel bad for Vatsal, but I think many people are being very harsh on Amrita. 😕

Yes, Vatsal was great under Jai, but he still wasn't the best one. He never out shined Atul, and before he got eliminated, his performance graph declined.

I am definitely not implying that he would be better under Amrita, but I am just trying to understand why everyone is so stuck on putting Amrita down? Leave the girl alone. She is doing her best. Not everyone is the same, nor do they have the same level of skill.

Jai made mistakes too. It was because of him that Vatsal was out. It's not that Vatsal performed badly, it was that he wasn't given a strong enough act. Moreover, all these skippers are HUMANS and they have their ups and downs. No one is god, hence they are no where near perfect. This is their chance to prove to themselves that they have it in them to make something of themselves and others. Amrita is not the strongest, but she has given some amazing performances to rave about.

In conclusion, this forum is filled with Jai, Mayuresh and Dharmesh fans, hence the undivided support for them, even when they are wrong. Amrita never had much support, not even in DID 2 when she was clearly one of the strongest contenders. All this in turn does affect Vatsal in terms of getting votes. Many people, yes MANY people, vote for the contestants based on what team they are in.

👍🏼

Even though I might not agree with one thing you said, I love what you've written.

I'll explain what I personally don't have the same opinion on. I hold very, very, very high esteem for Amrita. She was my favorite from Geeta Ki Gang for the finale from all the other contestants Geeta had, undoubtedly even over Dharmesh or Binny. Because when she danced, better than all the other contestants thus far, you felt the passion behind, that raw hunger for dance.

Thus, my expectations were VERY high from her. Just like they were from Mayuresh-Vrushali, but even higher. It's not that I am disappointed, though I might be. It's just that this is not the Amrita I wanted to watch and was so happy she got a chance for the show when I first heard of it during the end of last season. I let it go in the beginning, thinking it might be because she has not had the capable contestants to suit her. But now that she has Vatsal, why not anything still except one contemporary act with the cube?

Perhaps it's because I expected a lot that I got more disappointed, I guess that's quite the matter! I would have said the same thing had it been Jai. It's because I love them both, love watching both of them dance.

Though I said nothing on Amrita in my post, your post made me think, therefore my reaction on it. So don't get me wrong, I know you weren't talking about me! 😳