Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😕 ummmm in case you didn't know Vatsal was eliminated under Jai and wasn't even selected in the wild card round, so does that mean that Jai doesn't have any potential as a skipper also? and if Jai is so much better then Amrita, how did he manage to lose Papiya (a boogie woogie winner), Divyam, and Vatsal? 😕

I hate talking negatively about skippers, but if Amrita is such an amazing choreographer,  how did she manage to lose all her contestants before the actual competition set in? There was Anurag and Shivani (i think). There was another kid but I forgot the person's name.

At least Jai managed to make something of his contestants. Papiya, Divyam, and Vatsal will always be remembered as Jai's amazing students. The progress he made with each dancer is incredible...the way they are dancing today is all due to him.

I like Amrita. But for me, i think Vatsal's dancing deteriorated as he kept dancing under Amrita's guidance. The connection with the audience was gone, and i did not see the same amazing Vatsal that everyone wanted back.

But its not Amrita's fault. Vatsal shined under Jai but not Amrita (though the duets were good).
Look at Khushboo...Amrita did an amazing job with her! I really liked her & she was a really strong contender up until the injury :(
Not every contestant can be a success under every skipper...the styles are all really different and the learning atmosphere may be drastically changed.

AND, contestants are going to be eliminated. Its part of the competition. There's no need to attack skippers over it. But you cannot address one skipper and ignore the others.

Everyone has their weaknesses & strengths. Its wrong to address the faults of one skipper but not be able to take criticism against another

Edited by Jess. - 13 years ago
thewiseone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jess.

I hate talking negatively about skippers, but if Amrita is such an amazing choreographer,  how did she manage to lose all her contestants before the actual competition set in? There was Anurag and Shivani (i think). There was another kid but I forgot the person's name.

At least Jai managed to make something of his contestants. Papiya, Divyam, and Vatsal will always be remembered as Jai's amazing students. The progress he made with each dancer is incredible...the way they are dancing today is all due to him.

I like Amrita. But for me, i think Vatsal's dancing deteriorated as he kept dancing under Amrita's guidance. The connection with the audience was gone, and i did not see the same amazing Vatsal that everyone wanted back.

But its not Amrita's fault. Vatsal shined under Jai but not Amrita (though the duets were good).
Look at Khushboo...Amrita did an amazing job with her! I really liked her & she was a really strong contender up until the injury :(
Not every contestant can be a success under every skipper...the styles are all really different and the learning atmosphere may be drastically changed.

AND, contestants are going to be eliminated. Its part of the competition. There's no need to attack skippers over it. But you cannot address one skipper and ignore the others.

Everyone has their weaknesses & strengths. Its wrong to address the faults of one skipper but not be able to take criticism against another

God bless you for saying that! Finally, some sensibility on this forum!👏
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
feeling bad for Vatsal.. but this was bound to happen..
Padma55 thumbnail

Disclaimer : I am Mayuresh (in DID1) and Ammu (in DID2) fan who also likes DSir (in DIDLM) and Jai (in  DIDLM and in DID1) .

[/QUOTE]

I liked ur disclaimer...hahaha
baijubavra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Padma55

I liked ur disclaimer...hahaha

Thank you ! I like them All actually ! 😊
Edited by baijubavra - 13 years ago
peace.786 thumbnail
*sigh* yeh show jeetna Vatsal ki kismat mein hi nahi tha 😭

*peace*

Rocky_kiran thumbnail
Originally posted by: the.undisputed

<font size="2" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Highest Voted contestant : JEETUMONI 👏</font><font size="2">

</font><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Vatsal eliminated </font><font size="2">....😕</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Mayuresh
& Vrushali again got the CAP from Sandip Soparrkar </font>😃

From where you get this information before the actual shoot of the show
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haila O.O
k thats very unexpected.
hay, i didn't really favor vatsal but i feel bad for him :/ I guess the choreo wasn't up to the mark with him...
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: onizuka

😉 Hah... ha... ha... ha... 🤣 the show is getting me sick...! I don't mind Vatsal is out... but I think Jai deserves the skipper o the week title.... for the last few weeks... and i think even from the first week.... I wonder how these people who call themselves dancers / choreographers but cudn't see what these dharmesh and amrita doing.... they showcase nothing... even when they're copying they didn't do it good.... sigh.... for me Jitu is just a joker ..... so i believe viewers of india love joking... even with talent or people's determination..... preference also for a weak contender like manoj.. .. just ... ... a sympathy case file.....just.. to show how they care for the poor nation.....anyway this is bollywood..... where talent doesn't count..... not watching the episode yet .... but its very predictable.... Jai Ho..!

Jess u seem to target a certain set of members only in this forum..what about the above member who is openly calling jeetu a joker and manoj a sympathy case and poor 😭 ...u have to be a fair moderator and it seems that u are targeting our dharmesh supporters party even though we never do name callings/use foul language..
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dramebaaz

Jess u seem to target a certain set of members only in this forum..what about the above member who is openly calling jeetu a joker and manoj a sympathy case and poor 😭 ...u have to be a fair moderator and it seems that u are targeting our dharmesh supporters party even though we never do name callings/use foul language..

Its not Jess's fault lol. Its the people who report! If there's foul language against Jai or Mayu or their team then 50 people will report! And when D sir or team is targeted, same 50 people will click "Like". 😃