Posted: 13 years ago
Highest Voted contestant : JEETUMONI πŸ‘

Vatsal eliminated ....πŸ˜•

Mayuresh
& Vrushali again got the CAP from Sandip Soparrkar
πŸ˜ƒ

Best skipper of the week' title was awarded to all the mentors-  Jai, Mayuresh - Vrushali and Dharmesh

'Best performer of the week' title was awarded to Vaishnavi.

Edited by the.undisputed - 13 years ago
Vatsal? shocking....he is much better than Ruturaj and Manoj....

Originally posted by the.undisputed

This had to eventfully happen😭.  His elimination was for sure with skipper Amrita.  Thanks for the level she put Vatsal in.. 😭From where he was to no where.  He was so good with Jai. 

Her choreography was really too mediocre from the begining. She truly does not have any potential to be a skipper.  It proved just that..😭😭😭

Really feel bad for the boy.  He was a very strong contender.

So who got the title skipper of the week title..
Edited by Jayjasjoe - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jayjasjoe

This had to eventfully happen😭.  His elimination was for sure with skipper Amrita.  Thanks for the level she put Vatsal in.. 😭From where he was to no where.  He was so good with Jai. 

Her choreography was really too mediocre from the begining. She truly does not have any potential to be a skipper.  It proved just that..😭😭😭

Really feel bad for the boy.  He was a very strong contender.

So who got the title skipper of the week title..

Confused ummmm in case you didn't know Vatsal was eliminated under Jai and wasn't even selected in the wild card round, so does that mean that Jai doesn't have any potential as a skipper also? and if Jai is so much better then Amrita, how did he manage to lose Papiya (a boogie woogie winner), Divyam, and Vatsal? Confused
Mera toh sara calculation upside down ho gaya ! I never thought Zee would let one skipper out ! Or is it a way  to get in Khushboo ? 

πŸ˜ƒ congrats to Jitu for once again topping the public voting.......Congrats to D sir for once again keeping his contestants in the show by giving them great choreography and great coaching week in and week out..........😊 

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Confused ummmm in case you didn't know Vatsal was eliminated under Jai and wasn't even selected in the wild card round, so does that mean that Jai doesn't have any potential as a skipper also? and if Jai is so much better then Amrita, how did he manage to lose Papiya (a boogie woogie winner), Divyam, and Vatsal? Confused
Ankit Tusi GREAT ho....!!
Ok.
Elimination is justified since Vatsal was mediocre except his first come back performance. But I love the old Vatsal pre-wildcard days 😳

[quote=Ankit]πŸ˜ƒ I am sure Amrita will treat Vatsal fairly and not favor other contestants over him....I am sure she will treat all her contestants fariry like she has done so far....Amrita actually nominated everyone from her team for elimination at least once.......She didn't shield her favorite from elimination......I know Vatsal will go further with Amrita.......With his talent it was a shame that he was eliminated due to unfair treatement by his mentor........I am sure Amrita will take him further then he possiblly could have ever gone had he been with his original team.......😊 congrats Vatsal, now your talent will truly shine and you won't be used to protect others.........😳 The smile on Vatsal's face was priceless, it was like someone had taken him out of prison and set him free after all these weeks.......😊[/quote]

Reference URL: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1428789

@above quote πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by the.undisputed

Mayuresh
& Vrushali again got the CAP from Sandip Soparrkar
πŸ˜ƒ

Wowwww so were they the skipper for the week too
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• ummmm in case you didn't know Vatsal was eliminated under Jai and wasn't even selected in the wild card round, so does that mean that Jai doesn't have any potential as a skipper also? and if Jai is so much better then Amrita, how did he manage to lose Papiya (a boogie woogie winner), Divyam, and Vatsal? πŸ˜•

@ bold
Vatsal came back on Jai's choreography!!