Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

*Spoiler* 23rd July [updated] - Page 2

--------- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Jayjasjoe

Wowwww so were they the skipper for the week too

The shoot is going on nw ..

jst nw their performance ended .. and they got the cap .. πŸ˜†

The Skipper for the WEEK will be declared after one hour

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its_Sash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: baijubavra

Mera toh sara calculation upside down ho gaya ! I never thought Zee would let one skipper out ! Or is it a way  to get in Khushboo ? 

Why not? Zee knows Amrita is not a girl who will neither make a scene out of an elimination.... nor say that elimination has become my team's good luck charm πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

More over she's not a celebrity!!
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Its_Sash

Ok.
Elimination is justified since Vatsal was mediocre except his first come back performance. But I love the old Vatsal pre-wildcard days 😳

[quote=Ankit]πŸ˜ƒ I am sure Amrita will treat Vatsal fairly and not favor other contestants over him....I am sure she will treat all her contestants fariry like she has done so far....Amrita actually nominated everyone from her team for elimination at least once.......She didn't shield her favorite from elimination......I know Vatsal will go further with Amrita.......With his talent it was a shame that he was eliminated due to unfair treatement by his mentor........I am sure Amrita will take him further then he possiblly could have ever gone had he been with his original team.......😊 congrats Vatsal, now your talent will truly shine and you won't be used to protect others.........😳 The smile on Vatsal's face was priceless, it was like someone had taken him out of prison and set him free after all these weeks.......😊[/quote]

Reference URL: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1428789

@above quote πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ ummmm the last I checked.........Vatsal was eliminated weeks ago while he was in Jai's team......the only reason he made it this far in the show since is because of Amrita.........Embarrassed so thank you for making my point.........Embarrassed
ankit_nyc thumbnail

@ bold
Vatsal came back on Jai's choreography!!

πŸ˜• ummm don't know if you have followed the show all season but Jai's choreography put Vatsal at number 3 spot which didn't get him in the show........Khushboo getting injured got him in the show......😊 glad I could clear up the confusion.........
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...i am so happy that all dhinchak's are safe once again πŸ‘ ...this is surely an achievement for dharmesh πŸ‘ ...and Jeetumoni faro faro..

I thinks vatsal is eliminated to let khushboo in as her casts were off last week πŸ˜•
Its_Sash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• ummm don't know if you have followed the show all season but Jai's choreography put Vatsal at number 3 spot which didn't get him in the show........Khushboo getting injured got him in the show......😊 glad I could clear up the confusion.........

πŸ˜• don't know if you are following the show all season....if Vatsal wasn't 3rd in the WC round  he wudn't get the chance of getting into khusboo's place!! πŸ˜›
Its_Sash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ ummmm the last I checked.........Vatsal was eliminated weeks ago while he was in Jai's team......the only reason he made it this far in the show since is because of Amrita.........😳 so thank you for making my point.........😳

The performers are simply lucky go get to retire when they are at the peak of their Career.  It was Vatsal's hard luck that he got eliminated when he was doing mediocre. 😊
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh no, but his performances last week weren't amazing. I was expecting either him or Ruturaj to be out, since they weren't as good as the others last week!

Mayu-Vrush got the hat again!!πŸ₯³
Congratulations to them! I really think they've finally gotten into their element now! Also, Manoj now gets their undivided attention..
Was it for their duet or solo?

dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: the.undisputed

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The shoot is going on nw ..

jst nw their performance ended .. and they got the cap .. πŸ˜†

The Skipper for the WEEK will be declared after one hour </font>...

Not again..now dharmesh or jai must get skipper of the day 😭 ...sandip is doing natak to make manoj win this thing πŸ˜†
Jayjasjoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜• don't know if you are following the show all season....if Vatsal wasn't 3rd in the WC round  he wudn't get the chance of getting into khusboo's place!! πŸ˜›

We got to see some great performance of Vatsal while he was with Jai.  There was a smile, spark in Vatsal's face.  He was always seen happy and contended.  All that was lost with Amrita😭😭😭  😭😭😭