Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
and they showed all dm's old tragic scenes..crying ones on half screen..half was aasiya's interview harvest festival..dance..but..i feel the track is that he didnt take santu's going away well
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

and they showed all dm's old tragic scenes..crying ones on half screen..half was aasiya's interview harvest festival..dance..but..i feel the track is that he didnt take santu's going away well

noooo......i want all this to boost Dpur's malik........so we can hav our preleap Malik back............cv's plzz give us our jaan............we can see the rudeness for santu but from the sher n not frm devdas...
RamonaG thumbnail
arshi he cannot be dpur malik without accepting megha..right?? So how can this make him old malik..he has to decide one way or the other
RamonaG thumbnail
santu did not marry anyone else news 24 channel showed she considers her husband her malik<font size="3">Aasiya said santu thought dm betrayed her so she left the house now is her re entry after 6 mths</font>Today they will show harvest rain dance..With rain drops leap..santu had accepted her circumstances..but..then the promo partEdited by ramonag - 13 years ago
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks dear

hummm interesting news so other fight for DM but he is so poor to be lefeted heart broken
ramsha_002 thumbnail

arshi he cannot be dpur malik without accepting megha..right?? So how can this make him old malik..he has to decide one way or the other

i dont think he will evr think of marrying her,...ramo...........yeah there can be a case whn he will annnounce the marriage jst to teach santu a lesson.but later on will realize that he jst luvs his santuri...cant punish himself or her.......
hbuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey friends,
so after so much of drama and torture to us and DM , Santu is happy with her new life in village..
she is dancing in the rain with the villagers..........
😕

this all is shown in sbb (aajtak) and sbs(ndtv india) today.

santu is dancing on the song ghir aaye badra (lagaan) for the first rain in the village after so many years. she was wearing villagers dress and said she is very happy in her new life......

on ques about DM she said they r separated but not by heart........he is still having place in her heart........😃

don't know what they r going to show us now??
still hope for something better.............

here is the link to aajtak sbb . Bandini video starts from 6:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLVwWwfzrBM
Edited by hbuy - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the info..Santu dancing..?? why not she has made her HUbby rot with all shit & left him when he needed her the most.!! and she is talking of a .Place in her heart..hmmmmmmmm..the best thing to do ..is WAIT & WATCH...

Love-Hema
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They showed just now on news 24 ..santu ki re entry...santu is in a distant village..surrounded by village women..she is dancing with them in harvest festival..aasiya said santu tries to appear happy but only she knows whats going on in her heart..how muchShe is suffering...her husband is still her malik..but santu is going to re enter the house..lets see what problems she faces there

Love you ramona..always for teh inputs..I so wait from you..!! And SANTU better burn from inside because she has made me burn ...BIG TIME..!! My soul is still bleeding with DM..!! And DM..please make her pay for your wounds..BIG TIME..
And as for DM in PAIN..I am sur ehe is..& he will never recover till SANTU ..spells her MAGIC & explaisn her behaviour & begs PARDON BIG TIME..he is SHATTERED..this time after all he is a human being how much can he HIDE his frustration..?? Well but I dont think he will ever go back to that DEVDAS mode.. if you ask me he will be MORE RUDER THAN EVER..!! And he SHOULD ..according to me..!!

Love-hema
Edited by HAOOY - 13 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
thnx for the info.its jst six months.......n sanraj's unbreakable bond...can defeat everything easily...........😊