Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
ndtv news showed their version of the truth revelation which they claim is correct..apparently the mango lady is a midwife..she had delivered vishal in jail..champa goes into labour prematurely..midwife is called..she is shocked to see santu left her husbands home..when she questions her santu tells what happened..the mango lady reveals the truth..to santu......The villagers mount pressure on dm to either quit as malik or marry megha..just as he is about to step down santu reveals all in front of the panchayat as saves dm's honour..now lets see if this actually happens this way..the promo is of course repeatedly being airedEdited by ramonag - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yooohooooo..Ramona..YOU WERE BANG ON when you said this few days back..You guessed it JUST RIGHT yaar..Too good..!! and as we guessed that MANGO LADY is a midwife that day itself she wanted to tell something..!! THI SANTU na...dosent listen to anyone but wants everyone to listen to her...

love-hema

sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ramona
wish I could press the like button again.....I liked what you had posted earlier, like what you have added now even betterπŸ˜ƒ
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Does Santo have a new love interest?
Buzz up!

Bandini, Imagine TV's long running show is taking a six-month plunge into the future

A source from Indya says, "Santo (Asiya Kazi) will be seen in a new and simple look as she spends time in the remote Dungarpur village. She will eventually return to her husband's place, but before that the focus will be on Santo's life in Mahivanshi's house. New characters will be introduced and one of the new main characters will be someone called Bhuvan, who falls in love with Santo. Auditions are being held for Bhuvan's character."

After leaving Dharampur, Santo will lead the simple life at Dungarpur. She will meet new people, but she will eventually return to Dharampur. The focus will then shift back to Dharamraj (Ronit Roy), Dr. Megha and the illegitimate son Vishal. "Later," said the source. "It may be revealed that Vishal isn't Dharamraj's child and Megha is cheating on DM," informed the source.

When contacted, Azia Kazi, who plays Santo said that she didn't know about the leap

Will there be a time leap? Will there be chemistry between Bhuvan and Santo? If you want to know all these answers, watch
Bandini every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on Imagine TV

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Does-Santo-have-a-new-love-interest&xfile=2010/July/News_20100719_34
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Roma dear this for u for the article & news πŸ€—

Now after reading article & as per the promo I feels may be Santu will know abt Suraj that he turned as drunker & she will come back to house for Suraj for save his life b'coz Suraj always very close to Santu. 😊

After come back in house slowly Santu will knows something mischievous abt Megha 😲 & after that she will be back in jasoosy avtar as chacha caudhri with her sabu (champu) πŸ˜† & after investigation (after 2 or 3 weeks letter) she finds the biggest truth that Dm is innocent 😳, Megha is evil 😈 tied with one m-clan member πŸ˜² & Vishal is SanRaj kid ….. πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

so again this time Suraj will play cupid….. πŸ˜‰ in between SanRaj like first pre leap story when he was just 7 years old πŸ˜›. But over all I don't like the idea to turned Suraj as drunker πŸ€” but after seeing CV's great thoughts to make SanRaj kid as murderer 😑 or kidnapper or women seller… 🀒 I think this is gud idea then that… at least he harms himself not to others…

angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope she is pregnant(santu) .. like what few other members are saying
because if vishal is not their kid then i need to see another Sanraj kid πŸ˜›
someone falling in love with Santu was expected- not really shocked
that will be fun. just hope he dont become possessive like rudr..
he seems really nice tho. i think he admires santu.. im sure that guy in black was him if not please correct me..

whats annoying me is that why does no one take Meghnas DNA .. as she said in yesterdays episode dm has taken his countless times .. but no one thinks of taking meghnas.. i thought DM might think of doing that...but im thinking even if she did she would somehow change them seeing as shes a 'doctor' πŸ˜›

& i dont really like the idea of Suraj being a drunken .. he is way bettert han that they could have done something else with him.. but if this way Santu comes into the house i dont mind ..
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

ndtv news showed their version of the truth revelation which they claim is correct..apparently the mango lady is a midwife..she had delivered vishal in jail..champa goes into labour prematurely..midwife is called..she is shocked to see santu left her husbands home..when she questions her santu tells what happened..the mango lady reveals the truth..to santu......The villagers mount pressure on dm to either quit as malik or marry megha..just as he is about to step down santu reveals all in front of the panchayat as saves dm's honour..now lets see if this actually happens this way..the promo is of course repeatedly being aired

thank you ramona 4 the wonderful news....πŸ˜ƒ
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
i doubt the truth is about suraj ..the truth is very much about vishal ...the way she took the vow to fight to prove the truth can only be that and nothing else..if u all can see that promo u would know..she looked so devastated and literally burnt her hand on that diya & besides who would tell her about suraj in dungarpur????? That mango lady was there in the rain dance & she will disclose about vishal<font size="3">The guy with the little girls is the bhuvan guy the one in black..and if only megha's dna were done things would improve..but i suppose when santu returns she'll get her dna matching done with vishal & then prove it..</font>Edited by ramonag - 13 years ago
Hitmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm2

Don't sweat so much!! Not only the characters but the onlookers have also quit this boat!!!!

What!? Are you kidding me?
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Ramona ....u r a gem ⭐️ ....Thanks for all the news from all possible sources....was alittle busy , cudnt commet b4 .....Santu will return to M house to solve their problems again and i hope she solves a lot of things between her and DM and kicks Doc outta of the house.....i have a hunch that is probably Sandeep who helped Megha ...coz u guys remember the part where he finds the half burnt pic of the doc ....maybe this way the CVs will get rid of him and Megha together .....well Santu coming in to save Maalik's honour is good but woman dont leave him again ...he's lost widout you and you without him .....everything goes haywire when Santu's not there.....