Santu's return and her new love interest? Discuss here

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
'Bandini', Imagine TV's long running show, is going for a six month-leap – it's third in 2010. What masala is this Balaji show dishing up this time?

Well, Santo (Asiya Qazi) will be seen in a new and simple look as he spends life in remote Dungarpur village. She will return to her husband's place at Dharmapaur. But before that focus will be on Santo's life in Mahivanshi house. New characters will be introduced and predominantly among them will be a character called Bhuvan, who will fall in love with Santo. The actor isn't finaslized yet.

"After leaving Dharampur, Santo will be living the life of simpleton in Dungarpur. Here, she will find new characters, principally among them is a character called Bhuvan, who likes Santo. However, Santo will return back to Dharmapur. The focus will then shift back to Dharamraj (Ronit Roy), Dr. Megha, and the illegitimate son Vishal. Some time later, it might be revealed that Vishal isn't Dharamraj's child, and Megha (Firdaus) is cheating on DM", said a reliable source.

Asiya Kazi and other actors remained unavailable for comment.

--Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
scary..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†im happy that cv's are not planning to butcher DM's character..........but bhuwan😑😑😑😑
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanx so much for the info. So someone will fall in love with Santu, (that was expected) but who's child is Vishal then if he's not Sanraj kid?πŸ˜•

I just hope there isn't some sort of bus/train crash, in which Santu is believed to be in and the M clan think Santu is dead. Its such an overused track! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
ramsha_002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazy

Thanx so much for the info. So someone will fall in love with Santu, (that was expected) but who's child is Vishal then if he's not Sanraj kid?πŸ˜•

I just hope there isn't some sort of bus/train crash, in which Santu is believed to be in and the M clan think Santu is dead. Its such an overused track! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

i hope for the same fazy..............doesnt want another shaq krap.....toooooooooo.............wt is the need for bhuwans entry........the name is soo lame......🀒....new entries have always been disastrous..........why cant cv's understand thatAngryAngry
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
return home to m house? But how? I bet ba asks for her on her deathbed..I suppose her life in that other village is shwn in flashback..and the focus is on her life in mahiyavanshi house now with that dr m there as well omgggEdited by ramonag - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't mind a new guy falling in love with her as long as she doesn't fall in love with Bhuvan and returns to her DM (after he apologises to her BTW). Hope also that she's pregnant too since Vishal might not be their kid.

Who would u like to see in the role of Bhuvan?
ramsha_002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazy

I don't mind a new guy falling in love with her as long as she doesn't fall in love with Bhuvan and returns to her DM (after he apologises to her BTW). Hope also that she's pregnant too since Vishal might not be their kid.

Who would u like to see in the role of Bhuvan?

hiten tejwani........or ram kapoorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ramsha_002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

return home to m house? But how? I bet ba asks for her on her deathbed..I suppose her life in that other village is shwn in flashback..and the focus is on her life in mahiyavanshi house now with that dr m there as well omggg

wteveh the case is ramo.....i simply want all this to be santu's plan..........bu8t wt do u feel abt vishal's case.......as one of the article said that he will play a pivotal role in SANRAJ's lyf after the leap.......so he has to be their kidπŸ˜•
oops forgot ..........happy bday ramo..............πŸ€—Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LUV THE NEW TWIST AND THANK GOD THAT SOME DIRT WILL COME OFF MEGHA!
DEFINATELY HITEN TEJWANI FOR THE ROLE OF BUVAN
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thanks a lot arshi..but i dont understand this article ..maybe it is partly untrue..as vishal has to be the sanraj kid..and santu returning back does sound like its her plan..