Santu's return and her new love interest? Discuss here

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
'Bandini', Imagine TV's long running show, is going for a six month-leap – it's third in 2010. What masala is this Balaji show dishing up this time?

Well, Santo (Asiya Qazi) will be seen in a new and simple look as he spends life in remote Dungarpur village. She will return to her husband's place at Dharmapaur. But before that focus will be on Santo's life in Mahivanshi house. New characters will be introduced and predominantly among them will be a character called Bhuvan, who will fall in love with Santo. The actor isn't finaslized yet.

"After leaving Dharampur, Santo will be living the life of simpleton in Dungarpur. Here, she will find new characters, principally among them is a character called Bhuvan, who likes Santo. However, Santo will return back to Dharmapur. The focus will then shift back to Dharamraj (Ronit Roy), Dr. Megha, and the illegitimate son Vishal. Some time later, it might be revealed that Vishal isn't Dharamraj's child, and Megha (Firdaus) is cheating on DM", said a reliable source.

Asiya Kazi and other actors remained unavailable for comment.

--Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com
Posted: 12 years ago
scary..............LOLLOLLOLim happy that cv's are not planning to butcher DM's character..........but bhuwanAngryAngryAngryAngry
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanx so much for the info. So someone will fall in love with Santu, (that was expected) but who's child is Vishal then if he's not Sanraj kid?Confused

I just hope there isn't some sort of bus/train crash, in which Santu is believed to be in and the M clan think Santu is dead. Its such an overused track! AngryDisapprove
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Fazy


Thanx so much for the info. So someone will fall in love with Santu, (that was expected) but who's child is Vishal then if he's not Sanraj kid?Confused

I just hope there isn't some sort of bus/train crash, in which Santu is believed to be in and the M clan think Santu is dead. Its such an overused track! AngryDisapprove
i hope for the same fazy..............doesnt want another shaq krap.....toooooooooo.............wt is the need for bhuwans entry........the name is soo lame......Dead....new entries have always been disastrous..........why cant cv's understand thatAngryAngry
Posted: 12 years ago
return home to m house? But how? I bet ba asks for her on her deathbed..I suppose her life in that other village is shwn in flashback..and the focus is on her life in mahiyavanshi house now with that dr m there as well omgggEdited by ramonag - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't mind a new guy falling in love with her as long as she doesn't fall in love with Bhuvan and returns to her DM (after he apologises to her BTW). Hope also that she's pregnant too since Vishal might not be their kid.
 
Who would u like to see in the role of Bhuvan?
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Fazy


I don't mind a new guy falling in love with her as long as she doesn't fall in love with Bhuvan and returns to her DM (after he apologises to her BTW). Hope also that she's pregnant too since Vishal might not be their kid.
 
Who would u like to see in the role of Bhuvan?
hiten tejwani........or ram kapoorLOLLOL
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ramonag


return home to m house? But how? I bet ba asks for her on her deathbed..I suppose her life in that other village is shwn in flashback..and the focus is on her life in mahiyavanshi house now with that dr m there as well omggg
wteveh the case is ramo.....i simply want all this to be santu's plan..........bu8t wt do u feel abt vishal's case.......as one of the article said that he will play a pivotal role in SANRAJ's lyf after the leap.......so he has to be their kidConfused
oops forgot ..........happy bday ramo..............HugEdited by Arshi_sahni - 12 years ago

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

38 Participants 115 Replies 12873Views

Topic started by kishubedi

Last replied by EAREYE

loader
loader
up-open TOP