Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
they said she had settled down accepted her circumstances but..then promo part..truth revealed to her..she went back to fight..i think dm was about to dtep down as malik
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Actually in the end it will be revealed that DM is the mastermind behind all this. Everyone, except Santu (kketa mata) is useless and a waste.

Jai Ho!! Kektaji and her soaps!!!
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u so much ramona 4 the information..mwah
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HAOOY

Love you ramona..always for teh inputs..I so wait from you..!! And SANTU better burn from inside because she has made me burn ...BIG TIME..!! My soul is still bleeding with DM..!! And DM..please make her pay for your wounds..BIG TIME..
And as for DM in PAIN..I am sur ehe is..& he will never recover till SANTU ..spells her MAGIC & explaisn her behaviour & begs PARDON BIG TIME..he is SHATTERED..this time after all he is a human being how much can he HIDE his frustration..?? Well but I dont think he will ever go back to that DEVDAS mode.. if you ask me he will be MORE RUDER THAN EVER..!! And he SHOULD ..according to me..!!

Love-hema

i m 100% agree with hema di...
santu must pay 4 her disbelive 2wards DM...

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
VIEWBIE NOTE : All news/updates on Santu's return are to be posted here.. and please no more threads on this topic.. Combined two threads here.
Hitmi thumbnail
Can someone tell me which characters left Bandini beacuse in the last arcticle it said that some existing characters will leave the show?
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Does Santo have a new love interest?
Buzz up!

Bandini, Imagine TV's long running show is taking a six-month plunge into the future

A source from Indya says, "Santo (Asiya Kazi) will be seen in a new and simple look as she spends time in the remote Dungarpur village. She will eventually return to her husband's place, but before that the focus will be on Santo's life in Mahivanshi's house. New characters will be introduced and one of the new main characters will be someone called Bhuvan, who falls in love with Santo. Auditions are being held for Bhuvan's character."

After leaving Dharampur, Santo will lead the simple life at Dungarpur. She will meet new people, but she will eventually return to Dharampur. The focus will then shift back to Dharamraj (Ronit Roy), Dr. Megha and the illegitimate son Vishal. "Later," said the source. "It may be revealed that Vishal isn't Dharamraj's child and Megha is cheating on DM," informed the source.

When contacted, Azia Kazi, who plays Santo said that she didn't know about the leap

Will there be a time leap? Will there be chemistry between Bhuvan and Santo? If you want to know all these answers, watch Bandini every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on Imagine TV

Source Indya
http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Does-Santo-have-a-new-love-interest&xfile=2010/July/News_20100719_34
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hitmi

Can someone tell me which characters left Bandini beacuse in the last arcticle it said that some existing characters will leave the show?

Don't sweat so much!! Not only the characters but the onlookers have also quit this boat!!!!
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope birwa is in contact with santo and they both get together to kick this megha out
SHU434 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

i hope birwa is in contact with santo and they both get together to kick this Megha out

I am with you. I hope some one from M'Clan is in touch with Santu.I really want someone to kick this Megha out as soon as possible. I want SanRaj back.