Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
this whole track is a mess..it has 10 million loopholes in it..and now the creatives are adding more to it..all older tracks like the stupidity of monghi and evilness of sarang,sandeep is as it is..manish ka kya??and the stupid kutumb like track btwn manish's sis and suraj??and now suddenly there is sum new admirer of santu..megha ka pata nahi kya scenario hoga??my head hurts...
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thanks prk14 ...no i dont think dm married dr m..bcoz one character ekta will not ruin is his..but dr m may pretend they are married by wearing ms etc...DM hates dr m to the very core of his being..and i really dont see how he can marry her.???? Also since they didnt finalise any village char they may show santu return to m mansion first & then village life in flashback..as the promo said she's found the truth and its burning her conscienceEdited by ramonag - 13 years ago
angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the really good information..
twist eh.
lets see . atleast she will be going back
right Vishal has to be sanraj kid .. (i hope so)
i hope champakali comes back too..i would truely miss her & nanaji if they didnt come back..
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A Perfect,Complete Mess.Bandini.
poornimas thumbnail
omg suraj ko santu ko thik karna phir se parivaar jodna it's a limit yr
RamonaG thumbnail
They showed just now on news 24 ..santu ki re entry...santu is in a distant village..surrounded by village women..she is dancing with them in harvest festival..aasiya said santu tries to appear happy but only she knows whats going on in her heart..how muchShe is suffering...her husband is still her malik..but santu is going to re enter the house..lets see what problems she faces there
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx ramo..thnx a lot yr...u are our ray of hope...........eagerly waiting for tonites epi.........ohh mah DMπŸ€—
RamonaG thumbnail
aajtak also shwd santu dancing in harvest festival...they said it had rained in that village after years so all ladies danced ..but with drops of rain came..6 mth leap..that mango lady lives in that village..then aasiya said santu thought vishal is dm megha son..so she left..but..well watch to find out
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
after all this fab info by ramo.lmy conclusion

#Vishal is defo sanraj's kid..............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
#megha toh gayi
#suraj sudharo karya  will be santu's nxt missionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
#Dharamraj is hrtbroken ....n santu is cumin to hela all the wounds she gave her.....but DM has a right to shaow his AKKAD......GUSSA....n everything possible.............coz santu deserves thatπŸ‘πŸΌ

im feeling that all this will be a new start.....n we are going to lyk it.......well im already luving itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......

prk14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ramona...Just now saw Santo InSBB in the village attire and dancing to the tune of LAGAN song Ghanana Ghanana ...so i think they will show the village story as when Santo was interviewed she said that the village had not recd rains for years so this year it has rained ....
So todays epi will be focused on Santo in the village ...by this weekend the truth behind Megha's evil intentions will be revealed on her by the mango lady....about their kid...
Edited by prk14 - 13 years ago