Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Jas

I hope Anmol becomes like Tanmay in PKCM - Anjali has married him while taking all twisted vows to destroy the family.  I hope he changes and gives the third degree to GB as well as to Anjali once he finds out.

I think Anjali will be in revenge mode for a while, but if and when Sandhya finds out any of them acting against Dadaji, bet that she'll become Vrinda again.  But until then, she'll be a quasi doormat like she was the last 2 weeks.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hey thanks for the short update 😛....really i'm not reading the whole update and all the comments nowadays  😃

looks like now rs is heading towards a devrani jethani track 😆
i wonder which two shows will give way for the new ones 🤔.... rs is just beginning the new track and bavd gvd pmmka and kmh2(little doubtful) will not end for sure 🤔

from next friday's TAM ratings chart it will be known whether rs will ever come up again or not 😆

i'm waiting for the neerdhya sr 😆 .... to see it is better or worse than karman sr 😆

Vr15h thumbnail
Well, Anjali didn't become Nandini - she's got a hubby that's likely to remain all hers, depending on what she does.

Suman had Nandini as a jethani, and later Paro as a devrani, and she was on bad terms w/ the 1st, and good terms w/ the 2nd.  Sandhya has both jethani & devrani as 2 sisters who now both hate her, partly due to her own fault.  But Anjali has vowed to target the entire family for destruction, and wants to bring Neeraj under her control.  If she was only going to ill-treat Sandhya, some doormatism might have been expected, but if she's going to wreck havoc on the family, she'll encounter a confrontational Sandhya.  And Anmol is unlikely to be w/ her.

As for SR, it will have to be initially uneasy b/w Neerdhya, since Sandhya may have memories of when Neeraj substituted Yuvraj.  So if they get interrupted by Anjali or GB, that might be a disguised blessing for Sandhya.  But the wedding itself was horrible - none of Sandhya's sisters - all Neeraj admirers - were there: Dadaji took Sakshi & Shreya's permission to take Sandhya away, and didn't even invite them for her wedding 😕
JaZzs thumbnail
not a single word i know 😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Then how on earth do you know what's going on in the Telegu RS? 😕
JaZzs thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Then how on earth do you know what's going on in the Telegu RS? 😕

🤣 i'm an alien ..thats y 🤣

okey ..when the same story is going on it is easy to understand by seeing the scenes 😃 .....actually i watch it in mute 😆

glad i didnt received any viewbies note or personal attacks while supporting uv and dk & prabha sometimes 😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Hey people, looks like RS is interesting again.  All of you who had stopped watching, come back & watch! 🥳
JaZzs thumbnail
hi vrish ..r u there....

aap aapka comment kyun delete kardiye when there is nothing offensive in what u said (on bavd forum)...u just pointed out what her comment has presupposed 😕  (sach batayiye tho u have changed a lot from pkcm forum to now 😒 )

& do u know who is the lead of that forum ❓ ....

aur aap bi na whenever i compliment u ,u dont like my comment..sometimes when i disagree with u, u like my comment 😡 lol 😆

hmm okey who do u want on WC finals .....

Vr15h thumbnail
Finals?  I think India vs SL, or England vs WI.  Those are the combinations I think might finalize

I have a hunch that England will win the cup
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
India vs SL is not possible.....two S/F would be pak/WI vs SA/NZ and India/Aus vs Eng/SL.....

my guess is India vs Pak 😆

u nicely skip my questions 😆