-||- RS :: Chat Club -||-

Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to the

Rakt Sambandh

-||- Chat Club -||-

You can talk about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING here! Just have fun and get to know each other! So let the "chit chat" begin! 😆

Regards,

RS Team

can you make this a sticky on the front page?

Lol! This thing was so quiet, I thought no one wanted to talk.. 😆

Originally posted by _Sanjana23_

Aaaw.. :D

I will be more regular once I get free time.. =(( I missed the first couple of episodes so need to catch up online but once my sister's wedding is over I will be free.. so I will be much more active on I-F.. =))

Ahem...

*clears throat*

So THIS is why you are ghayab?!?! Akele akele sister ki shadi?! Meri invitation kahan hai?!?! What? You thought bagair party diye bach jao gi!!

*sits on the floor in protest*

Don't you know no one comes between my (free) food and me! 🤣

P.S. Waise Congratulations on your sister's wedding yaar! This is a big deal and I know how busy weddings can get! They are an exhausting marathon in themselves... 😆
Hehehe.. :D We will have party on the forum.. 😉

Thanks..=) Actually its so hectic at weekends especially in the summer.. I hardly get chance to come online anymore..

It was my engagement Saturday just gone and my younger brother's aswell on the same day.. 😆

then all sorts of small functions of far relatives..

My sister's wedding on 28th August..

Gosh its a headache.. :D I can't wait to go back to being at Uni.. miles away from home but its all good.. no tension, no stress no headache.. 😆
Originally posted by _Sanjana23_

Hehehe.. :D We will have party on the forum.. 😉

Thanks..=) Actually its so hectic at weekends especially in the summer.. I hardly get chance to come online anymore..

It was my engagement Saturday just gone and my younger brother's aswell on the same day.. 😆

then all sorts of small functions of far relatives..

My sister's wedding on 28th August..

Gosh its a headache.. :D I can't wait to go back to being at Uni.. miles away from home but its all good.. no tension, no stress no headache.. 😆

HOLD ON!!!

*jaw drops*

YOUR engagement?!?! *gives an "intense" glare* Woh bhi last weekend!! Aur bataya bhi nahi!!! First off - Congratulations yaar!! And second off, ab toh double treat loongi!

Chupke chupke engagement kar lo aur batao bhi nahi?! As penance, can I take over all your claims on Baji?! 🤣
Naaahhhhiiiiiinnnnnnn!!!!!!! LOL...

Baiji is mine hamesha mine.. hehehe..

:D

Aaaw.. I will treat you all..

*thinks of a party plan.. lol
*taps finger on chin in "thoughtful" pose*

Ab toh engagement ho gayi na! Ab toh you have your own personal "Baji", I'm sure! Toh ab ye TV-wala Baji hum non-engaged ghareebon k liye chor do!

*makes a run towards Baji* 🤣
*Holds Baiji's hand tight.. who is staring hopelessly.. :D*

🤣

I sound like Babuji from DDLJ.. 🤣

Jaa Baiji Jaa.. Je Le Apni Zindagi..

🤣

*Baiji runs and throws his arms open*

*Fivr runs towards him*

*Just then Ganpat comes and Fivr hugs him instead*

*Oopiee.. Daisee.. Yeh Kya Hogaya..*

🤣🤣🤣