Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Really? Lol! But I only just started watching again.. But I'll listen to you coz Im pretty sure its gonna be bad.. Thanks! :D

Thats true.. The lead girl is always blamed for everything.. Its something all Indian soaps have nowadays.. I dont now why they do that though :( Lol

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Watch it for a week or 2 if you like - the episodes in Feb up to Valentines Day were okay.  After that, it started going downhill.

Read the Feb updates.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Yep, I'll see how it goes

I  might have a look at that a bit later.. But im too lazy too read right now :$ Lol.. But thank yu for letting me know :D

Aww thank you for the link too! 
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Wow.. We're like a whole month behind :/

Vr15h thumbnail
From BAVD discussion forum - I'm bringing this snippet here

Originally posted by: --jas--

yesterday's scene of bharti and amit trying to place their butts on chairs made me think of that bg of pepsi world cup ad campaign with dhoni 😆 ...her factory's workers could have given the chorus of "kaske pakkad jam ke chakad laga laga lagaaaaa" and bhushan saying "bohut badiya bohut badiya ab yesehi karna" 🤣 ...wouldn't that have been appropriate 🤣 .... here it is not official sponser of helicopter shot but for little ones on how to sit on this rolling chair bina chair ka height adjustment isthmal kare 🤣
(btw vrish temme the name of the shot which dilshan innovated ... i know it is not reverse sweep)

I think it's the back-flip - you mean the one where he tosses the bat vertically over his head and hits the ball over wicket keeper, so that it goes for 4 or 6, and there are usually no fielders there, right?

Good topic here - who is your fav cricketer in the cup?  It can be from any team.  Also, any cricketers who you miss b'cos they're not playing?
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i meant that shot 1ly 😊

my all time fav cricketer is Kallis ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
but i still cant replace any other pinch hitter with lance klusner ,our zullu 😛 ..i was crazy of him once 😆

& i'm missing roleof vander merwe so much 😒 others r michael hussey,bollinger (i'm not going for retired players)

actually SA is my fav team ..my heart was broken into zillions of pieces during 1999 WC semis of SA vs Aus 😭 ...last WC they had a bad team ,this time also not a good one (i hate their stupid player selection rule for coloured ones 😡)
i love india as a country but never their cricket team and i hate bcci 😡
i never supported india on any match 😆 though i have a few fav players 😆

looks like i'm in a fantasy cricket site 😆

RS directors are promoting their show like anything on their fb page 😆 ...i just read everybody's comments (old ones), there were a few uv/dhruv fans and they were bashing whoever says anything against him 🤣

Vr15h thumbnail
Jas

You're South African?

South Africa is my favorite team as well, even though I'm supporting India.  My fav cricketers - De Villiers, Steyn, Parnell & Albie Morkel, and from the past, Gary Kirsten (our manager), Andrew Hudson, Jonty Rhodes, Lance Klusener and even Brian McMillan. 
I was hoping for good performances from Ashwell Prince in tests, but he disappointed.  Reason South Africa is my favorite team - they are uniquely capable of beating the strongest but losing to the weakest, thereby forcing any contest to be alive.

As a KKR fan in the IPL, I'm excited that we have Kallis.  Morne van Wik wasn't bad either when he was w/ KKR, although he got only 2 games.  Charl Langeveldt was good as well, but in the South Africa IPL 2 years ago, he was played only in the last game by a deranged Buchanan.

Other players I like from other teams are Malinga, Dilshan, Matthews, Kulashekara, Pereira, Mitch Johnson, Broad, Swann, Sarwan, Chanderpaul, Pollard, Taibu, Ross Taylor & Ryder.  But in this contest, I miss Dirk Nannes, who is a great limited overs bowler in both 20/20 & 50/50.

Tonight was a great game b/w England & Ireland.  👏

JaZzs thumbnail
i'm not south african .. i'm indian 😊

i have a few more from ur SA like list gibbs,pollock,smith,boucher,cullinan 😃  .... SA will never win a world cup until they give up their selection policy 😡 .. they have peterson on their team for every match who is not good at both bat and ball 😡

i badly missed yesterday's match and kevin obrien's innings 😭 ..is neil obrien included in the squad ❓ i like this irish team hope icc gives them much opportunities 😊
i too like kkr ..so far i supported RR,RCB,KKR ....this time kkr is first on my list 😛 disappointment is no dada 😒
Vr15h thumbnail
My favs are DD, KKR, RR.

I was hoping someone would take Dada, but I'm glad it's not KKR.

P.S.  Today, the newest Pepsi ad featured this shot of Dilshan, and how he gets coached on it.  He's in a sari shop, and the salesgal is coaching him on how to toss a pallu over his shoulder 😆  After she gives him the inspirational pepsi, he does that shot on the ground, and its official name is...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjvKPUqCL9w[/YOUTUBE]
The Pallu scoop!!!
JaZzs thumbnail

🤣 yeah i saw it 🤣 ..that is actually a very good imagination 😆