Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I'm surprised Jas wasn't the one to ask me the question about my Yuvraj siggie.  She must have gotten a heart attack 😲

😆 that is coz of my preference settings 😆 thanks to neenee for pointing it out 😆 just now i saw it 😆
i'm missing yuvraj a lot 😒

btw....check pg 34 of kmh2 help desk ...
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
^^ Aww that doesnt sound nice at all.

I hope they dont get married. I only started watching again coz I saw an add with Neeraj's pic in it :$ Lol! So I was like hes back! :D So i resumed.. But if stuff like that happens.. Then I guess theres no point :(

Thanks for the link! And the catch up!
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

😆 that is coz of my preference settings 😆 thanks to neenee for pointing it out 😆 just now i saw it 😆
i'm missing yuvraj a lot 😒

btw....check pg 34 of kmh2 help desk ...

Aww your welcome.. Lol. I was pretty shocked it was up there myself :$ 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, I'm reading it now, but am checking back.  Hopefully, RS is back on track ASAP.
Vr15h thumbnail
Jas, on another note, in BAVD, Gaushala is now planning to hook Murli up w/ her sister, who's by the looks of it a hottie
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i saw it....bavd is not so interesting as before 🥱 ...i just want that jumki to be a +ve charc....
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Aww poor Yuvraj, I feel sorry for him now
Vr15h thumbnail
Somehow, there are too many loose ends w/ the Jagirdars.  They could have simply shown the Jagirdars arrested and then gone to the track of Neeraj's family.  Instead, the episodes of Yuvraj breaking out of jail, dying, Sarla getting bail, DK getting haunted by Yuvi's ghost was totally unneeded.  That way, they could have left it open for recall.

Right now, assuming that Neeraj decides to do what happens in all movies and break off the wedding and go after Sandhya, I can't see how he does that w/o leaving the family.  I just hate Dadaji - all the women in the family, except Baa & Reena, resent him.  I dunno how much of GB's separation from her hubby is due to Dadaji, and how much due to herself,  but this is one crooked woman.  If Sandhya does marry Neeraj and move in, she'll have a tough time w/ them.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Aww poor Sandhya.. Her married life always seems to be troubled, first with Yuvraj and now, well if she marries Neeraj.. Then with him..

I havnt seen dadaji and everything else you said :$ Lol! In todays episode we were shown Yunvraj's ghost apologising to Neeraj and Sandhya and then some guys come outa a car.. Which im guessing is Neeraj's Dadaji..

But youre right.. They could have just done that.. Kept Yuvraaj alive so he could bring the Jagidars on track that way. Coz now his mum just blames Sandhya and it wasnt even her fault..
Vr15h thumbnail
Just like in all serials, some people will always blame the lead gal for every issue - right up to global warming 😆

Here's a hint - after Neeraj & Sandhya move to his family's home, stop watching for a month - otherwise, it'll be mental torture.  For the last 2 weeks, the episodes have been unbearable.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago