Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I might, but I'd have to catch up w/ the story to date.

Only thing - I just don't trust Ekta, given her track record in screwing up so many shows.  In fact, it's amazing that of the current Imagine serials, hers is the only one where the lead jodi is not screwed (except when Arohi almost married Chikoo)

yep thats the major plus point of this show....we can watch it full confidence that it will only be arjuhi 👍🏼 & u can see as many intimate scenes as possible 😉 (since they r real life couples 😳) ....and no fights are serious there ..full of fun 👍🏼 ..i started watc KMH2 to refresh my mind 😆

just check KMH2 help desk....full story is there....i have it in my inbox as well ..if u want i'll send it 😃
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Lol yep that would have been pretty bad! But she's done a great job with her KMH seasons :D And I liked Kasamh Se on Zee too :)

I only watch two Imagine soaps - KMH2 and Raqsambandh; and that, I only just started again :$ So dont know much about the other jodis on Imagine..

Umm.. Im sure you havnt missed much! And there hasnt been many episodes :) I can help you catch up if you like.. Though im pretty behind coz we get shown everything late here :( Lol

Btw whyy YUVRAJ in your siggie? :$ Lol
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

yep thats the major plus point of this show....we can watch it full confidence that it will only be arjuhi 👍🏼 & u can see as many intimate scenes as possible 😉 (since they r real life couples 😳) ....and no fights are serious there ..full of fun 👍🏼 ..i started watc KMH2 to refresh my mind 😆

just check KMH2 help desk....full story is there....i have it in my inbox as well ..if u want i'll send it 😃

Great! Lol. Just what you need :D
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Right now, I feel like beating up both Sandhya & Neeraj thoroughly, and since only Yuvraj did that, I've decided to have him in my siggie. 😈😆

Since they've copied so much from PKCM, why don't they bring Yuvraj's ghost back again, have him steal Anjali from Neeraj this time (last time it was Sandhya), so that Neeraj can have Sandhya?
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

I was just curious - which serials do you watch?

I also watch DID and Sangini :) Though DID isnt much of a "serial" Lol :$ 

Those two and KMH2 and Raqt Sambandh which ive started again :)
Vr15h thumbnail
I'm surprised Jas wasn't the one to ask me the question about my Yuvraj siggie.  She must have gotten a heart attack 😲
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Right now, I feel like beating up both Sandhya & Neeraj thoroughly, and since only Yuvraj did that, I've decided to have him in my siggie. 😈😆

Since they've copied so much from PKCM, why don't they bring Yuvraj's ghost back again, have him steal Anjali from Neeraj this time (last time it was Sandhya), so that Neeraj can have Sandhya?

Whos Anjali? Is Yuvraaj dead? :/

Wow.. See, like I said we're really behind :$ I think they just got put into jail.. :/

Is PKCM is the Tamil version of the show everyone was talking about at the start? :$

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

I'm surprised Jas wasn't the one to ask me the question about my Yuvraj siggie.  She must have gotten a heart attack 😲

LOOOOL!

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

Don't PM me.  Just tell me which page of the Help desk is it on.
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Whos Anjali? Is Yuvraaj dead? :/

Wow.. See, like I said we're really behind :$ I think they just got put into jail.. :/

Is PKCM is the Tamil version of the show everyone was talking about at the start? :$

KMH2 doesn't have something like this, but we do.  To catch up, read here:

-ll- RS Story So Far -ll- |NO COMMENTS|

Since then, a new set of actors have entered.  If you recall, Neeraj's parents had died when he was young, and he had been brought up by the Jagirdars.  Well, at this point, Neeraj's paternal grandfather makes an entry, and persuades Neeraj to come home w/ him.  Neeraj agrees, but only on condition that Sandhya tags along as well.  They're @ his home, and at this time, Neeraj's grandparents want him married.  They're fond of Sandhya, but another girl has entered who is fond of Neeraj.  The current storyline is @ a pretty ugly point where Sandhya has made Neeraj agree to marry Anjali  to fulfil his dadaji's ambition, which itself is the result of a misunderstanding.  So last 2 weeks have been about Neeraj & Anjali's impending wedding, which has pissed almost everybody off.