Written Update for16 July Full

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Today was a beautiful episode
^^ Agree it was. I wish the preview would have been something different but that is okay. I can't wait to see what happen on Monday.

Riya
I have several hypothesis but one where Abha have had a little accident would be better than the rest.
Nothing serious but enough to concern the members of his family.
^^ I agree I mean as much as that sounds mean for us to want Abha to get in accident I do wish she does encounter a small accident that worries the family. That would be a nice storyline to watch. I love you idea Cynthia. Wish you were actually the one writing and making this show.:)
Originally posted by princessonline

^^ I agree I mean as much as that sounds mean for us to want Abha to get in accident I do wish she does encounter a small accident that worries the family. That would be a nice storyline to watch. I love you idea Cynthia. Wish you were actually the one writing and making this show.:)
No, I keep my talent for my FF lolClin d'œil
Monday we'll see everybody at the bedside of Abha.
Jaggu would wish to have doubted Abha.
Abha understand that this is a sign (what it was really his mother) so that the accident will understand that a promise must be honored.
Jaggu accept to Thursday and we will see the ugly past to the offensive with the premature return of Sanskar
Originally posted by Pattinson6

No, I keep my talent for my FF lolWink
Abha understand that this is a sign (what it was really his mother) so that the accident will understand that a promise must be honored.
Jaggu accept to Thursday and we will see the ugly past to the offensive with the premature return of Sanskar

Ahhh I wish Sanskar would just leave! He is not going to ruin Jag and Abha relationship. Jag is going to be the first to lose his trust in Abha and I dont want to see a separated Abharan.

Originally posted by Pattinson6

No, I keep my talent for my FF lolWink

Ahhh I wish Sanskar would just leave! He is not going to ruin Jag and Abha relationship. Jag is going to be the first to lose his trust in Abha and I dont want to see a separated Abharan.
I have a theory on this subject.

We have seen again and again that Karan will never abandon Abha even if his life depended on it.
Jaggu Vimal is understood that behind this may be the last time but he will have confidence in Abha especially knowing that wants only the happiness of the family