Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

Hi Hope,
I  have also been pondering about something similar regarding Baba's employment for quite sometime. Even i want to see him start some kind of employment and u said it right since he can't do office job so construction business would be ideal for him. it wld be an extension of his dad's balu ka business and his street smart which seems to be rustic recently wld be very useful in that business. i mean why hasn't Pratigya asked him to start earning his bread? she is always keen on improving his manners but has never given a thought to such an important thing. i mean seriously the promos say she will teach him how to read and write but how far will it help him support his family.

It will be important and useful for him to learn to read and write his own name so he can sign documents, checks, etc in the future. Writing his wife's name will only inflate her ego and will come in handy if he is planning to go into forgery at some point. Baba has not been down the wrong path unlike Katran Naresh who might well do anything with no moral filter in him. Too bad Kesar ended up with him.

When is Kesar going to get a chance to get away and go to her maike just once? Prats practically lives there these days, this level of bias is not right. Kesar needs to be pampered by her maike and in a happy place than the hell hole the mansion is, which is not good for her unborn baby.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 work....the cvs need to know this...gr8 post
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KC, mera:

u know what I seriously wish they will remove or kill Krishna in this show and give him a spin off show. I love seeing the krishna character and outside of Pratigya's sphere of influence he is very very interesting to watch. I think Pearl should give him a spin off show. this kriya nonsense is going nowhere. but Krishna can still be very entertaining.  I don't need to see him in a show with pratigya, saxaphones or even thakurs. SS, Komal and Tunna/ Chandu can appear in this spin off show as supporting actors. they can show him post divorce with new wife.

Pearl please consider this idea. Your pratigya show will still be very interesting for pratigya fans if she is shown opposite an educated cultured professional sort of person.

you gave  krishna character this love obsession and delusion and you can kill it through the next track and then see if you can introduce a spinoff show for Krish

Believe me there are a lot of krishna fans who would watch that show. so you will not be losing your audience just shifting their focus

pearl, kya kehti ho?