Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Great initiative Mera! πŸ‘ I just hope it makes the CVs sit up and take notice. The past couple of weeks have really been the most irritating and frustating episodes, and I'm sure the TRPs will soon be effected if some amendments arent made soon.

I agree, it was all meant to be a show depicting reality, and it has done that on a lot of fronts. The Thakur family is a wonderful example. It shows such real family emotions, be it the father-son relationship of SS and Krishna, or the mother-son relationship between Amma and Krishna, like when she used to be worried when Krish was living at the Adda. The whole family speaks sense.  Even Komal and Krishna's sibling rivalry is amusing, the hair-pulling incident and the nok-jhok, all are very funny.... Its just as a real family behaves, like my family behaves, and I can relate to that parivaar. It has nothing to do with education.   Even the evil moments, aik doosre ko batein sunana, or Amma getting beat up by SS but still getting her word across, they seem very much real.... I guess credit goes to the whole family for acting really well too. πŸ‘

The Saxena family though, including Pratigya, even though they're educated and more closely resemble our own families, are difficult to identify with.... in fact they're just annoying. They hide stuff from each other, they dont think things through (like the Angad issue and the Prof and jail issue), they're too busy slapping each other (Nainaji, Pratigya), and frankly, Nainaji should have some sense, she's just busy crying. The worst is Adarsh, I dont think ever in a real family, we would have such a guy..... Being the elder son, he should have been completely in charge of the family, alongwith his father, and would have taken it on himself to protect his sisters, to talk to them about whats troubling them, or at least tried to make Pratigya realize that she should consider her sasuraal her home now, seeing how hard his father is trying to save the marriage.  Instead, he prefers to take a backseat to Pratigya, he calls her up for every minor family emergency, he's very rude to Krishna, and he talks badly about SS in front of Komal. Doesnt he realize these actions will have a negative impact on Pratigya's married life? And where is Arushi, why isn't she going with Adarsh to look for the lawyer. This way Prats can stay back at home.
I'm sorry to say, the Saxena family is not depicting reality at all.

Lastly, totally agree with the too many tracks left open option. Its getting confusing now. There's no progress on the love story, the Angad track, Pratigya Niwas, elections, Komal-Adarsh's relationship. I was even wondering, why hasn't Shakti tried to harm Kesar's baby again? He promised he would, is he going to wait till the baby is born? That's another track left untouched... it will be brought up later when the CVs have an empty slot to fill.  

Oh haan, in the REAL world, no sasuraal or husband will put up with a girl like Pratigya. Especially a family like Sajjan singhs where women anyway have such little respect. And no husband is EVER so blindly in love to put up with a wife like her. Another part where the show has left REALITY far behind.

P.S. I'll be proud to be a WOP 😊.... but I get emotional a lot πŸ˜•
Edited by elle45 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
elle, Belcome! You are officially a WOP member.πŸ˜ƒ Nice post comparing the "reality" comparison between these two families. Looks like we are going to get another family coming into Allahabad soon.. or they have just been noticed about town. A-Man and his family. Will see how "real" this family turns out to be. They may have the education like the Saxenas and the wealth of the Takurs.

One thing for sure as long as the love story between Krishna and Prats is not messed with, audiences will be okay. The entry of A-Man has made some very nervous as it is. The episodes in the coming weeks will hopefully ease their nervousness. Let's hope by then the loose ends of a few tracks are tackled.  The Prat Niwas promo has been on-going so maybe Krishna and Prats will come to a better understanding before Angad blows back into town to create havoc in their lives.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The way this storyline has progressed up-til now and kept audiences glued to this serial is a clear testament to the fab job that Pearl gray and her team is doing. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Keep it up as this unique serial has taken up a topic never before presented the way its being presented by your team. We do not want you to digress from original idea. Your success lies in televising the concept orignally conceived at the beginning,
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plzz do somethng abt the pratigya nivas track......😳
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Mera
Coming  online after a few days and just finished reading your post. It is awesome and well written. I really hope the cvs read this and do something abt krishna's character asap b4 the drama looses its viewers

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

Hi Mera
Coming  online after a few days and just finished reading your post. It is awesome and well written. I really hope the cvs read this and do something abt krishna's character asap b4 the drama looses its viewers

Thankooji!  They are shifting gears here but soon the old Baba is bound to return. I will give the POPs benefit of the doubt for now. If not we can always posts more editorials, hai na?πŸ˜‰
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Mera,

Wonderful analysis and great writing ......I agree with all your points.  All others have also written very well.

I dont know why the CVs are showing Saxena family in such a pathetic state where they cant even think reality. They are always worrried and never ever seem brave to face reality.  The prof. is head of the family and he has to take charge.  I think its time the CVs do something about it. Being educated they must impart some social msg to society......they are always worried, crying, sad, silent, not thinking properly, hiding secrets ......they r not at all role models.😑

I am really annoyed with 'Pratigya' character though as of late, now a days she seems bit brave.  Why did the CVs keep the title 'Pratigya' and show her so weak.  Any illiterate girl will ask a stalker why he kidnapped her, why he beat up her fiancee....etc before marriage itself and clear all doubts....if she really wanted revenge, what was the need to marry him?............what did this girl do...silent to this date when Krish repeatedly asks her if anything is worrying her. 😑

Adarsh................why dont the CVs show some progress in his marriage....they should start changing Komal's behaviour slowly .... 

I personally feel the kidnap secret is way too dragging  None of the relations are improving...new tracks starting every week.....

Amma's jealousy should decrease gradually........it is becoming too irritating to watch.

CVs pls do something before the fate of "pratigya" will be written off by your viewers.

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok one suggestion for cvs

krish character needs to be restored and developed further.

old epis indicated that before pratigya came in his life he assisted his father in their family dealings but since then all he has been shown to be doing is sitting in the house doing chaukidari and drivergiri.

if kriya is to progress then they have to get out of that house once the prof is out of prison.

krish needs to be shown to be doing something for a livelihood. he does not have to be shown to be chasing prats all the time. it is getting cyclical and boring.

he should not be shown in an office job as that is not aligned with her character's personality by he should be shown doing a influential business i.e. real estate development or construction. one that requires street smarts as opposed to formal education and power, influence and brawn. this will be very in line with his personality. is legit but uses HIS talents and is not too conventional. the scenes with prats will be even more exciting if it is shown that she misses him while he is gone becasue he is not hanging around like a full day shadow.

this teeny popper gudda guddi khel is very irritating now.

also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX HIS HAIR AND HIS CLOTHES SENSE. DECEMBER 11TH. CHECK IT OUT.

thanks

Hope
Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: stillhopeful

old epis indicated that before pratigya came in his life he assisted his father in their family dealings but since then all he has been shown to be doing is sitting in the house doing chaukidari and drivergiri.

if kriya is to progress then they have to get out of that house once the prof is out of prison.

krish needs to be shown to be doing something for a livelihood. he does not have to be shown to be chasing prats all the time. it is getting cyclical and boring.

he should not be shown in an office job as that is not aligned with her character's personality by he should be shown doing a influential business i.e. real estate development or construction. one that requires street smarts as opposed to formal education and power, influence and brawn. this will be very in line with his personality. is legit but uses HIS talents and is not too conventional. the scenes with prats will be even more exciting if it is shown that she misses him while he is gone becasue he is not hanging around like a full day shadow.

also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX HIS HAIR AND HIS CLOTHES SENSE. DECEMBER 11TH. CHECK IT OUT.

thanks

Hope

Excellent points. He needs a haircut fast. Or is that bec' he is ready to go into Devdas mode and maybe even grow a beard once the trial is over.
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stillhopeful

thanks

Hope

Hi Hope,
I  have also been pondering about something similar regarding Baba's employment for quite sometime. Even i want to see him start some kind of employment and u said it right since he can't do office job so construction business would be ideal for him. it wld be an extension of his dad's balu ka business and his street smart which seems to be rustic recently wld be very useful in that business. i mean why hasn't Pratigya asked him to start earning his bread? she is always keen on improving his manners but has never given a thought to such an important thing. i mean seriously the promos say she will teach him how to read and write but how far will it help him support his family.

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago